[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm wanting this image to fit a 1360x768 monitor to be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: feihong-chen-ciri (1).jpg (526 KB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
feihong-chen-ciri (1).jpg
526 KB, 1414x2000
I'm wanting this image to fit a 1360x768 monitor to be the desktop background. I understand due to it's portrait design it's hard, but is there any way to crop it/re apply it to stop overly stretching and have the full image.

I want it to stretch the whole screen.
>>
File: 1450490300743.jpg (294 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1450490300743.jpg
294 KB, 1360x768
Something along the lines of this?
>>
>>14044044

Ye I tried cropping it down. I also tried stretching the background image. I don't mind if the background is majorly stretched it's just Ciri I want to keep intact and not wider. Pretty impossible task it seems but worth a try streching just the background.
>>
File: Capture.png (857 KB, 878x796) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
857 KB, 878x796
>14044067
Something along the lines of this then? (I'll fill in the blanks to the best of my ability)
>>
File: squeeze.jpg (465 KB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
squeeze.jpg
465 KB, 1414x2000
>>14043983
>>14043983
I did this as an example, I don't know if it will fit precisely to your measurements. You can take the original pic in Paint and use "select all" for the image. Then just drag the sides closer together. When the image restretches over your monitor, you should have the original image in its original dimension preserved. You may have to try a few times, I'm not an expert at this. Just a thought to try and help out.
>>
I could also cut her out and then you just need to find a background you like for me and I'll put her on it
>>
>>14044153
You have the measurements wrong. He wants it long not high, but thanks either way.
>>
>>14044153
Thanks for the attempt but not what I wanted :)

>>14044141
Yeah this is what I tried to do but couldn't get it to work. If you could that would be great.

>>14044154
That's a good idea I hadn't thought of it, but finding another background to fit the lighting on her as well as the art style may be difficult. I'll have a look but if you have any suggestions that would be great. Thanks :)
>>
>>14044159
Yeah. I figured I did. I just kind of threw it together to show what I was talking about. I'm not exactly sure how to do it precisely as he wants as I personally would need his computer monitor and would just trial and error until I got it right. Paint lets you squeeze it from either direction, shrink or otherwise re-proportion the picture. The idea being, when the monitor stretches the image out across the screen it will come out looking normal

Well. Like I said, this is not what I'm good at. Just wanted to offer an idea. Good luck anons.
>>
File: 1450493354779.png (935 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450493354779.png
935 KB, 1366x768
>>14044182

Yeah, I primarily just want her to be fine and the background stretched. I mean, her being stretched slightly is cool, but unless the artist sat there and made the thing wider it would be possible or with photoshop genius.

Some guy on another board designed this. which was pretty good
>>
>>14044182
I tried searching around on google for a background but without much luck so I'll go back and start on plan A
>>
>>14044212
me too, i've been sat for a while. Finding something to fit the art style is difficult without her standing out too much or having another character plastered in the centre.
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1291x718) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1291x718
Progress pic. I'll extend the sword, maybe the scabbard too and fix the torch don't quite know what happened there. Tell me if there's anything else you want done.
>>
>>14044243
Ah yeah that's looking neat, I wouldn't mind the stretched Witcher logo removed :)

Speaking of backgrounds, I remembered Diablo 3 had many backgrounds similar to what i'm after so I looked at those. Only found one that was promising.

But your progress picture is giving me hope :D It's looking great thank you
>>
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 1519x865) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 1519x865
Left side done
>>
>stretched Witcher logo removed
I actually already had removed that but it seems it got overwritten when I combined some layers without me noticing >.>
>>
>>14044271
>>14044281
haha thats looking grand :) No idea what happened to the torch or how you'll fix it :D
>>
File: Witcher.png (5 MB, 3536x2000) Image search: [Google]
Witcher.png
5 MB, 3536x2000
Done? Anything you're unsatisfied with?
>>
File: Witcher2.png (5 MB, 3536x2000) Image search: [Google]
Witcher2.png
5 MB, 3536x2000
Removed a little something something above the lantern, and made some changes in the background around the hilt.
>>
>>14044366
wow thank you for this :) Didn't imagine for it to look so great!
>>
>>14044426
I'm glad you like it, but if there is nothing else I'll head off here. You have a good whatever it is at your place!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.