[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
What would you do to her?
>>
>>
>>
Do you prefer consensual or non con, degradation or vanilla ? :)
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-20-08-32~2.jpg (166 KB, 1015x1449) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-20-08-32~2.jpg
166 KB, 1015x1449
>>14043305
Non con and degradation please :)
>>
I'd grab her hair from behind and slam her face against the wall, while she squirms I'd push down her shorts to reveal her nice firm ass, ony covered by a thong. Still hoding her by her hair, I'd the take my knife and oppen her shirt and bras. Pressed against her, I'd feel her little ass wriggling on my crotch. As she struggles, I make her face hit the wall once more. This time I pull down the thong and pull out my cock, Slowly pushing it in her tight ass, while loving ly kissing her cheek. "Happy christmas slut ! The gift a skank like you dreamed off all year !"
While she squeals of pain I'd keep banging her ass harder and harder. While she begs me to stop, I"d pull out, and as she thinks with relief it's over, I'd force her to spin to face me. I'd strike her crotch with my knee. She'd then double over and grab it with both hands while screaming of pain, and then fall on her knees, just to recieve my load of cum in the face. "New years resolution, try not to fuck for a month... Here was a little help, but I don't think you'll make it anyway." I then grab her thong and stuff it in her gapping mouth before to leave her naked and shivering, tears on her cheeks having melt with her make up, black trails of mascara all over her cheeks, mixed with white cum.
>>
Hope you like it, don't hesitate what you liked/dislike, if you have otther girls in mind, I can try to improve on them if I like them :)
>>
>>14043390
Happy Christmas hahahahahaha nice touch
>>
>>14043394
Could you do a consensual degradation one?
>>
No sorry, I'm not so much into consensual in fantasies :p
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-07-25-19-35-27.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-07-25-19-35-27.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
>>14043404
Okey could you do a non con degradation on her?
>>
Do you have other pics of her ? (a face for exemple =) )
>>
File: VID_20140725_170301_1398(1).jpg (190 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
VID_20140725_170301_1398(1).jpg
190 KB, 1080x1920
>>14043425
This ? Not hugely comfortable showing her face
>>
Sorry then (I'm a bit difficult ;) )
>>
Give her a nice loving relationship and obtain from sex until marriage.
>>
>>14043430
Damn right you are :')
>>
I prefer cute faces to cute bodies, faces are my main interest :p (well nice body+ nice face is even better for sure ^^
>>
>>14043445
This ?
>>
I masturbated to get ready for her, and when I come to her, it's a hand full of precum the covers her mouth. Soon the bitch tries to scream, and gets a taste of what she'll then swallow in greater quantity. Her protests are smothered by my hand. My seccond hand reaches her throat and squeezes it. I can see fear in her big eyes. "Listen carefully, Airhead slut, pull of your panties, spread your legs, wrap them arround my waist and pull up your top to show your dirty cow udders, or I'll crush your wind pipe, and no one will be able to save you." I threatenned. Obediently, without even trying to fight back, but shivering of fear, she does as I asked. She must really have wished it not to struggle even a bit. I slowly start to fuck her against the wall; one of my hands go down her ass to grab it, and help keeping her in position, with the other I grab a pen, and start to write on her body parts describing them. "Udder" on the left breast, "milk bag" on the right, "Empty" on her forehead, " Cock parking" on her cunt... As she protests, I slap her several times, and drop her on her ass on the ground. I then fuck her mouth for a bit, and came inside, flooding her throat to the point some of it even came out of the nose, making bubbles. I then push her on her bed, and force her to take a position ass up and head down, and then handcuff her on the bed to prevent her from moving. I finally write "BDSM slut" on her ass, and I live, while she begs me to free her, because, and I'm perfectly aware of it, her family comes back home soon, and she'd hate to be discovered in such a compromising position...
>>
(tell me if you didn't get the post, I wonder if somethig didn't get wrong :) )
>>
>>14043499
I got it , it is great :)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.