[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: edit222.jpg (354 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
edit222.jpg
354 KB, 1080x720
What adjustments to i need to make to make these images look the similar? other in replys Ty /r/
>>
>>14042450
this is the image im trying to make it look like
>>
>>14042450
Get the angle right, grow hair out, replace eyes with skulls and THEN adjust color, saturation etc.
>>
>>14042504
i just mean the photo shop. I dont want to physically look like him just want the colouring to look the same how do i do that? :(
>>
>>14042507
The color is already pretty similar. To get the same vibe you need a picture with a lot of black. So Black background and a closeup shot of your face with a flash.
A good picture is the best basis. Then it's just fiddeling around with Levels brightness saturation etc.
Your pic as is is missing contrast
>>
>>14042514
excellent tyvm!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.