[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /b/. rate my site? http://magicaltune.com don't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sddefault.jpg (15 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
15 KB, 640x480
hey /b/.

rate my site?

http://magicaltune.com

don't. say about spotify. features are over it. and pretty much still working on it so expect some issues. considering staying too tho
>>
this isn't b
>>
>>14041123
oops indeed sorry
>>
This is awesome :D
Love it!
I will defintely be using it in the future!
>>
>>14041120
- Clean, user-friendly interface

- Outstanding selection of songs...stuff that's not even on YouTube. Test that by looking for The Warlocks discography on YT...sparse. Looks like you've got the whole enchilada.

- Like the lyrics feat. but, desu, it didn't work for me. Said it couldn't find the lyrics (Five Years / Ziggy Stardust).

- I like you can display the album art, already loaded, but it would be a little cooler if that could be taken 100% full-screen. A visualization feature would be nice packaged with that too.

- Cool that you can tap the DEEP vault of tunes WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT when you go in under popular albums, new releases, popular genres and...of course...search.

WITH an account you can tag your favorite songs/albums/artists and make playlists.

Really, since full-screen album art and visualizations are kind of fu-fu, So you've go something pretty damn cool.. I don't know how you'd go about the RIAA red tape but, if you can get past that, I think you've got a very marketable site. Hats off on a really, really cool music interface that lets the listener slice and dice the music however they like. Even if you've got a massive music collection already, this site has it too with no missing tags or album art. And you can use it anywhere. I'm impressed. Fine job sir!!!

Everyone should go check out this site.
>>
Cool looking site.
Mobile test - nothing plays at all on chrome or safari on iPhone 6s, running 9.1 iOS.
>>
File: media player.png (2 KB, 335x35) Image search: [Google]
media player.png
2 KB, 335x35
>>14041120
I've got a question. What's the first box to the left of the volume control? Seems like there are 3 settings to be toggled on clicking but other than the slight change in the appearance of the icon, nothing happens when i click on that box.

Also, maybe a text box triggered y a mouseover on the icons in the attachment he might be nice. Just something to make it crystal clear what each icon is for.
>>
>>14041616
That appears to be a shuffle all, repeat one, repeat all button. Pretty standard in most players.
>>
>>14041627
Yeah, I use vlc. Guess I was just looking at all the other cool stuff on his site.
>>
Thank you all and even for the mistaken post you bothered. hope you liked it indeed. Mobile browsers are a bit of an issue at the moment as they aren't as developed as they should be. on firefox most of the time works fine tho

>>14041616
yes I was gonna work on tooltips these days as it seems to be a standard

from left to right: Lyrics,Video (low res only atm as the main point is fast music not video quality) show/hide side playlist, shuffle,repeat
>>
and about registration, there is no email verification so its like 5 seconds. and thats the reason I added social logins, to make registration instant
>>
Doesn't work at all for me
just the flying lines
>>
>>14042230
could be due to disabled js or something?
>>
Not much difference from the original script.

http://codecanyon.net/item/youtubify-youtube-music-engine/13616699
>>
>>14042333
All domains whitelisted with NoScript except google-analytics.com
>>
>>14042357
if you look closely to the script most of the features don't exist. if you google a bit more you will find more like that. well played tho
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.