[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exercises shoud I do to get these abs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 934207320895.png (1022 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
934207320895.png
1022 KB, 800x1280
What exercises shoud I do to get these abs?
>>
>>14038281

photoshop
>>
>>14038495
Hes right lol photoshop and good lighting. Even body builders who dedicated their entire life to the sport won't look like that. Doesn't even look like real abs.
>>
>>14038281
You have to loose most of your visceral fat, eat low carb, zero sugar, lean proteins, low sodium & work your fucking ass off!
If you look anything like me (thin with a bit of a tummy) then a solid 5 years & you can get that.
>>
>>14038495
>>14038505
>>14038518

None of these shitheads are right. Don't ask fitness advice here btw, at least go to /fit/.

As for the muscles, the core doesn't just have abs (the muscles that make up a six pack), there are many others. The ones shown in this picture appear to be the serratus anterior, the muscles that sit on top of the rib cage. They are should stabilizers and accessory breathing muscles. There are plenty of exercises that work on these specifically, typically involving shoulder movements. Just look them up.

Those will become visible with a strengthening routine combined with weight loss. To be honest, the weight loss is the most important part, same with getting a visible six pack. This will also certainly NOT take 5 years like the joker above said. The muscles are extremely small and if you work at strengthening them they will grow relatively quickly. Weight loss will be the biggest factor in terms of the time taken to make them visible, and this obviously is entirely dependent on how overweight you are. This girl appears to be at or under 10% body fat so try aim for that.

Again DO NOT ask for advice here. These idiots will lead you astray.
>>
>>14039060
shoulder stabilizers*
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.