[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In need of help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: mdma.jpg (57 KB, 585x439) Image search: [Google]
mdma.jpg
57 KB, 585x439
5 months ago I tried out the drug called MDMA. I really liked the drug because it made me happy and made me think A LOT smarter. Not only that, it also gave me energy; like it was a ‘boost’. I got very interested in the drug. But about a month later, I started to take the drug daily. I began to take a dose of 0,5g each day for about 2 and a half weeks, and after that I only wanted more and more. I didn’t realise that I was addicted, even though it sounds dumb. I thought I had control over myself, my addiction. But I didn’t.
I started to borrow a lot from my dealer, he told me that I could pay later.. But as stupid and blind as I was, I was continuing borrowing from him..

Last month on the 4th of November a teacher on my school came to me, and told me that they had to take some drug tests on me. The test showed that I had a drug in my blood..
On that day, they immediately called someone who was going to help me with my addiction (I don’t know the word in English).
The 7th of November I was going to meet the guy who was going to help me getting off with my addiction. We talked for about an hour about what made me start doing the drug. I had to force myself into cooperating with him. Else they would write that I take the drug on my official ‘work papers’. So I had no choice, but cooperating…

A month has passed by, and I haven’t been taking the drug since. It has been hard, and ‘the anti-addiction guy’ says it’s gonna be a lot harder in the future… But that’s actually not my problem..
My problem is that, when I borrowed the drugs from my previous dealer, I didn’t use my brain.
I really need a solution to make 4350 kr (approximately $637.32 USD) as fast as possible. I am frightened that something very seriously is going happen to me if I don’t pay them back soon enough, since it’s about 2 months ago that I borrowed from him…

I am really desperate, I need your help 4chan..
>>
The fact that he let you borrow that much makes me think that he isn't a serious dealer. Where im from nobody will let you borrow not even $10 worth of weed
>>
Habit and addiction are completely different. You're not addicted. And. You're an idiot. And you're most likely a liar. This post stinks of fiction.
>>
File: are you kidding me.jpg (116 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding me.jpg
116 KB, 429x410
"approximately $637.32 USD"...that's quite specific for and approximation.

I have family in this kind of life (namely my brother deals) and I couldn't get him to "tick" me $650 worth of gear.

And even if he did, he certainly wouldn't wait 2 freaking months to be asking for it.
>>
>>14036766
Drugs are bad, kids.
>>
>>14036766

Borrowed 2000€ in cocaine, only way to do that is selling drugs by yourself, Ask him for 50g more and sell them, give him. Repeat.
>>
Sounds like your dealer is too kind anyway
>>
Honestly the best thing to do is take the beating off him and then try work something out, if hes your friend then he will understand but if you abrely know him just take the hiding and tell him that you will have the money. or just hide until you get it
>>
Sounds like OP is gonna have to take a couple shots in the mouth to pay him back.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.