[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vixen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Vixen.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Vixen.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
I finally found a captain stabbin movie that I always wanted to get. I was able to download the first part. However the other 2 parts I wasn't able to download because the site has a download limit. I thought it was just a daily restriction but it has been 3 days and I have been unable to download the rest.

Can someone download them (links below) and put them up somewhere or if you have a link for the full video it would be very appreciated.

Part 2
https://hqcollect.me/pack/127-captainstabbin-com/219244-big-red2-big-wmv/

Part 3
https://hqcollect.me/pack/127-captainstabbin-com/219199-big-red3-big-wmv/
>>
I downloaded one video few weeks ago and it still says limit reached, so I guess it either never resets or takes a damn long time.
>>
>>14036541
Thanks for letting me know that it isn't a problem on my end but that it is just how the site works.

Hopefully someone will help out with the vids.
>>
Try clearing history cache as well as history and clicking back on the site. Or goto the site through a proxy?
>>
>>14036449
Changing your IP circumvents the block.
>>
>>14036579
Are there any free proxies that work with this site or ways to easily change your IP for each download?
>>
>>14036573
I'm trying now with a proxy. But don't know which onces are good. So far no luck, I am able to get to the page now but the video won't play. It says "no video with supported format and MIME type found" when trying to play the video. I also tried it with chromium no luck either.

Cleared my history as well.
>>
>>14036582
Depends. Does you ISP work with dynamic IPs? If so a simple reconnect should do.
>>
Or get a new IP assigned;
Click Start->Run, type cmd and press Enter. Type ipconfig /release at the prompt window, press Enter, it will release the current IP configuration. Type ipconfig /renew at the prompt window, press Enter, wait for a while, the DHCP server will assign a new IP address for your computer.
>>
>>14036599
Yeah, but only for his computer. He needs a new external IP. Therefore his modem needs a new IP and if his ISP provides a static one it won't work. Only way is a proxy then.
>>
Well, I'm not getting it to work. Does anybody have the video Captain Stabbin - Big red (Actress: Vixen Vogel)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.