[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup. b/r/os I need an advice. My last external HDD is very old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 26002510-1.jpg (422 KB, 1795x1795) Image search: [Google]
26002510-1.jpg
422 KB, 1795x1795
Sup. b/r/os I need an advice. My last external HDD is very old and have only 250 GB. I want to buy new one soon any advices which one should i choose ? I need 1x 500 GB and 1x 1T, 2,5"
>>
>>14034001
Western Digital Elements

Don't buy smaller than 1TB.

on Amazon right now it's $53.99 for 1TB, or $52.50 for 500GB
>>
>>14034013
>Western Digital Elements
I `ve heard that new WD products are lately fallible but maybe that`s just people from other brands. For that informations what to choose internet boards sux, full of spam and commercials
>>
What do you guys think about Samsung M3 Portable 1TB (STSHX-M101TCB) ?
>>
File: 1440109949798.gif (465 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
1440109949798.gif
465 KB, 500x232
>>14034061
>I `ve heard that new WD products are lately fallible but maybe that`s just people from other brands
>>
>>14034013

Western digital sucks ass.

Get either the Toshiba canvio or the samsung m3.
>>
>>14034001
I got a 1TB WD Mybook in 2008 and it took a few years to fill it. not so much anymore I purchased another one, and planned on filling a bookshelf with them. then they changed the design of the case. the books don't match anymore. but that didn't stop me from buying a 3TB mybook in 2012, and another in 2014

2015 I got a 1TB Toshiba as a gift. It's not like the WD. takes more than a minute to wake up.
way slower than the WD mybooks. and about every 10th time i connect the USB to the Toshiba, windows says there's an error and needs to check the drive. that takes about an hour each time, and then says it didn't find an error.
I like the WD's and they have never let me down once. I still use the oldest one every day. the newer ones I use less often
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.