[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
zip...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: XHjpW3x.jpg (34 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
XHjpW3x.jpg
34 KB, 480x640
found a flash drive in parking lot and it has a locked zip file on it and i want to know whats in it whats the easiest way?
>>
1) what else was on the drive?
2) what is the file size of the zip?
>>
>>14029556
totally_NOT_a_virus.zip
>>
>whats the easiest way?
find the owner and ask him what the password is
>>
Snd it to me and I will open it for you.
>>
>>14030194
op here ive had asunsoft working on cracking it for awhile now
>>
>>14029929
and its 30/32gb used up with just that zip otherwise i woulda deleted it but i wanna know so bad lol
>>
>>14030357
I have a PhD in Cryptography and I am a certified Pen-Tester,

[email protected]
>>
>>14030391
is there a better program to use than premium asunsoft rar password geeker?
if its important stuff and not to much trouble i was planning on returning to owner.
>>
>>14030397
I have one from smartkey that removes the password completely and or cracks they key.
>>
>>14030433
hell yea man thanks ill have to try it next time the pass is like 26-32 digits its working its way thru 26 atm so its about done but i appreciate it alot and if it has problems ill try premium smartkey next
>>
It depends what the file is like, the go-to software I run is one by Elcomsoft and is the professional edition. This software cracks the key in 1hr usually regardless of key length.
It is around $150 but its worth it.
>>
>>14030449
cracked version ftw? lol
>>
>>14030449
ill keep you updated incase theres a bunch of goodies on there
>>
>>14030460
please do ;)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.