[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncensored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Anyone have the uncensored version of this shop? Also anymore shops of her will be fine too.
>>
>>14016389
got more?
>>
>>14016400
Pureruby87 in a search engine should yield more.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (396 KB, 1280x1002) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
396 KB, 1280x1002
>>14016389
It's fake :/
>>
>>14016697
OP's fake is good enough to fap over.
Bumping for the fake then.
>>
>>14016697
I know it's a fake, was asking asking for the uncensored version of it.
>>
She doesn't talk and and no recordings of her playing anything. Not even to talk, its probably some dude who does it for her.
>>
Some alternate names.
Tatiana Badiu
Ruby Tini
>>
>>14016748

No he means that pic you posted with the "censored" black bar if actually fake. Your posting the fake, she's didn't have nudes.
>>
>>14016757
retard
>>
>>14016757
I know she doesn't have nudes, and I'm well aware that my picture is fake, but their has to be an uncensored version of that fake somewhere, and that's what I want to have.
>>
bump
https://www.instagram.com/p/-sNZqWzbyZ/?taken-by=pureruby87
go here and post a comment asking for it.
If more people do it, someone might be more inclined to help and share.
>>
>>14016797
there isn't. it was shopped with the black bar. that's it. that's the only one.
>>
>>14017134
No, it's not.>>14016749
Yes she does now.
>>
>>14016759

Your asking for shit that doesn't exist and I'm the retard? Go fuck off and die you pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>14017874
triggered xdd
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.