[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 704x960
Can someone remove the cloths from these photos please
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 720x960
More
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 479x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 479x637
Another one
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 592x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 592x605
Yet another
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 481x942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 481x942
And another
>>
Keep dumping. Whats her name? Ig?
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 720x960
Last one. These are all for variety to choose from you don't have to do them all if you don't want. When the best shop is submitted I will release 3 pics of her she sent me,2 are boob shots, the other is butt shot
>>
I'd like to not say her full name since that's her info. But her first name is alexis
>>
>>14016084

If you have nudes why do you need fakes?
>>
>>14016132
Well if you must know. There's two reasons... One, I like variety. Two, she didn't show her face in nudes she sent plus she was still wearing panties. Let's just say she beer sent nudes before and was uncomfortable with it at the time
>>
http://51media.tumblr.com/post/133861650535/3579356356454243
>>
>>14016132
She just wasn't comfortable showing her full body
>>
>>14016137
I meant to say never. Not beer. She never sent nudes before
>>
Is anyone willing to try?
>>
Bump for moar delicious pics of her.
>>
>>14016239
Besides the nudes I will leak of her if I get at least 1 or 2 good fakes, that's all the pics I have of her in like a bikini
>>
Bump please
>>
This seemed so promising. Can someone please try
>>
>>14016244
has nudes, wants nude fakes...
>>
>>14016450
Like I said before, she is still wearing panties in the pics she sent and she's not showing her face either
>>
>>14016489
I need faces to help me fap lol
>>
Would anyone like to give it a shot?
>>
Show the real nudes with no face
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 293x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 293x374
Since no one is shopping them I guess maybe I'll post them and someone can shop I guess. I just want the others shopped
>>
File: image.png (327 KB, 531x304) Image search: [Google]
image.png
327 KB, 531x304
Here's one more
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 260x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 260x254
And here's the last
>>
Now can someone please help me here
>>
Please can someone help me
>>
File: temp.jpg (26 KB, 183x250) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
26 KB, 183x250
Sorry, I didn't have time tonight, but will do you a good one for tomorrow
>>
>>14016691
Here. Email it to me when you can if the thread is gone. And thank you btw
[email protected]
>>
If anyone else would like to give it a shot please by all means go ahead
>>
No seriously. Go ahead. The more the merrier lol
>>
Would anyone else like to give it a shot before I let this post die for tonight? I'll be watching it until then incase you do want to help. Id appreciate the help
>>
Last chance for tonight. If you want to help and the post is gone my email is up there. All help is welcomed and appreciated
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.