[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bots for good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 168x168
So I'm a stay at home dad who has started a YouTube channel doing LPs of video games (classic/new/odd) to make a small amount more money to help support my family. I'm getting a decent amount of recognition and slowly building a fan base but it's been difficult, and occasionally demeaning, to promote my videos on FB/Twitter/etc. Any way to slightly boost my view count as to get higher on the search lists? I am not requesting anything spectacular, perhaps a few hundred extra views just to gain a few more subs from video searches. I also am hesitant to post my page info here because the last thing I need is to be trolled and have my site totally screwed with. Let me know if this is even possible.
>>
>>14015256
buy 20 prepaid phones and use those as views?
>>
its not really. just go at it. getting big on youtube wont happen over night, or even after a year or 2
>>
Not bad but I'm not rolling in the dough yet and I think my wife may get a bit suspicious at me playing around with a bunch of burners
>>
>>14015293
Yeah, I'm getting better as time moves on as well.
>>
it would be very very bad for you
if you were to post you youtube link

the sjws would destroy you
a lazy good for nothing no job gamer
feminist would froth at the mouth
stay at home dad, while the wife works 60 hrs a week. shit, you'd be lucky to survive
>>
you'd be better off pimping your wife out doing cam shows where she takes big black cocks in all her holes. because black lives matter
and the sjws love teh cu-cks.
>>
just google, buy subs or views makeing ur channel look bigger then what it its will gain you more subs.
>>
I'm back in college to get my Masters degree while she already has hers. <2 years to go and she can take a break before we start our own company. In the meantime I get to spend time with my kids before I'm the one working 60hrs a week, again
>>
don't do it for the money. it's so not viable...

with the top paying ads (unskippable pre-rolls) you make like 5 bucks per 1000 views at most - usually way way less. just run the numbers. even a decently successful small channel that gets regular 1k views (which already is a *lot* for beginners on YT) and releases a video every day checks out at barely $100 a month if even that. and that's for putting in several hours per day usually.

do it because it makes you happy or because you want to learn something (video editing for example). and if you do it for two years and happen to get famous - well done, but don't count on it.

but if you want to be professional, let's analyse your channel.
-the base minimum: good video quality. doesn't have to be 1080p or 60fps, but it helps. good audio quality. usually the fist thing people notice and that really makes a difference. get a proper mic, don't have an annoying voice, make sure your levels are okay compared to game audio. don't waste peoples' time. cut to the chase, play a game, don't be a moron. if you derp out - edit your videos around that.
-your USP: beyond that you should really ask what is your target audience and what is your USP. why should people watch you instead of literally millions of other video producers? is it skill? quality? narration? entertainment? unique games nobody else plays?
-your marketing channels: depending on who you pander to (CoD for 12yo ADD kids vs EU4 for 40yo strategists) you should market accordingly ("LOL, REKING A$$NUBS" vs "winning strategies against new players") and use appropriate channels (FB, Forums, Reddit).

words of adivce: people that are now famous just did it long enough and had a bit of luck. consistency is king - have a release schedule. audience interaction goes a long way (more a Twitch thing though). ad revenue is miniscule compared to other means of payment (subscriptions, tips, patreon, etc), but those require that you already have a loyal audience.
>>
>>14015373
>to get my Masters degree
>before we start our own company

quit talking shit and making lame excuse. you don't need a Masters degree to start a business. just admit you're scum who doesn't want to get a job and you have no skills or experience to do anything with your life. you pretend that playing video games all day is "working".
If you really wanted to start a business, you would have done it already. wtf are you waiting for. you don't have subscribers to your youtube because you're a boring worthless cunt freeloader. stop begging, and buy a 4chan ad with pics of your naked wife's stretched baby hole. that'll get you hits
>>
Post a picture of your wife's ass, if it's nice I will sent you some bit
>>
go back to /vg/ina

>>>/vg/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.