[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: I can't hold it in.gif (2 MB, 260x289) Image search: [Google]
I can't hold it in.gif
2 MB, 260x289
I laugh when I am in pain
why am I like this?
What causes me to laugh?
Is there a name for the condition I'm in?
How can I fix this?
>>
>>14002377
I think you would find answers if you post in /adv/
>>
You're a faggot.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>14002383
thanks I'll try that
>>
>>14002377
i have the same thing. i don't know why but it feels natural somehow ? it's not over the top or anything but i get it with bad headaches, or once when i broke my wrist, stuff like that
>>
>>14002412
but nobody else around me does it and my friends (the few I have) give me strange looks
>>
>>14002412
I also laugh a lot not like I find lots of things amusing but some times I just can't stop.
I've laughed for hours on end because of the stupidest shit and it freaks everyone around me out. Do you do this as well
>>
>>14002422
sometimes I have to ask someone to slap me to snap me out of one of my "fits"
>>
>>14002422
not me, i only have it when i'm in pain. not all pain. with minor stuff i usually act similar to everyone else, but if it hurts really bad i always have to laugh.
>>
psych student checking in to help. the body's natural responses to pain are anger, laughter, and sadness, different people will have different responses but for the most part those are the big 3, your body just chooses to cope with pain by using laughter
>>
>>14002506
that makes sense. anything mental that can guide you to the laughing way of coping with pain or is it "decided" at birth ?
>>
>>14002506
I'm telling you it isn't normal they look at me strange and take things the wrong way
I got the shit kicked out of me when I was in the 11th grade because some kid thought it was just some big joke and I was laughing
>>
>>14002544
my friends found it weird too at first. but they just got it after a while. it's strange yes but it's not THAT weird that your friend would think you're wacko, atleast mine didn't. i do however still wonder why i react this way and now with anger or crying.
>>
>>14002553
and not* with anger or crying
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.