[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can anyone pls fake her?(nude, faceswap etc) probably shes perfecct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 046 (8)(forum).jpg (959 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
046 (8)(forum).jpg
959 KB, 1000x1333
can anyone pls fake her?(nude, faceswap etc) probably shes perfecct to worship a cock..

thank you
>>
File: 046 (7)forum.jpg (598 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
046 (7)forum.jpg
598 KB, 709x1000
>>
File: 046 (6)forum.jpg (624 KB, 828x1000) Image search: [Google]
046 (6)forum.jpg
624 KB, 828x1000
>>
seems to be something you know personally. why don't you simply ask her for such a photo?
>>
>>14000632
shes not doing oral whining bitch

i want to show her that she would like exactly as should be with cock and cum on her face
>>
>>14000642
Stop asking and just make her.
>>
>>14000642
oh, i'm sure, she would love this. you could put it in a nice frame and place it at the bed table. would be a nice x-mas gift, for example.

and then some people complain that there are no gentlemen anymore.
>>
>>14000685
What this guy said or just leave her. If she won't blow you I don't even get why you are with her. So many girls will blow a stranger these days like its nothing. Why waste your time on one that won't? You will be happier getting blowed and she will be happier with a guy who doesn't want it if she can find one.
>>
>>14000729
but... but maybe he really likes her. <3
>>
>>14000687
exactly
>>
soo after such nice conversation anyone would help?
>>
can anyone help me?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.