[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help...plz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Dear 4chan,
I want to start off by saying i'm not a habitual 4chan user but something has just been eating me up and I've heard of you guys helping people out in the past.

So anyways I've been a server for over 10 years now and as most encounters are pleasant every once in awhile someone is just a huge dick. I've honestly gotten used to it and have never said anything back to a guest ever no matter how poorly they've acted.

Recently however this guy just really really irked me. It's seriously just consumed my thoughts the past few days and in fear of losing my job haven't reached out to him personally.

He physically hit me with the check as I was walking by and for some reason I just snapped and said "Please don't hit me with the check".

The look on his face was like I just murdered his whole family. His face got so red and all he could say was "are you fucking kidding me?"

After telling me to "fucking walk away and run his card" I did so and just tried to move on with my day as I'm still a professional and wanted to put it all in the past but as the day went on I just couldn't shake the feeling.

I have his name from the credit card he used and look it up to see he's some VP from some company which just made too much sense.

I'm almost positive this isn't the first time he's acted like this and is obviously not used to anyone questioning him.

SOOOO all I'm asking is if I were to post his info could anyone help me out and somehow let him know what he did was wrong without really implicating me.

Sincerely, Defeated Waiter
>>
>>13998500
It's against the rules.
>>
really?
>>
>>13998641
Read the sticky.
>>
oh okay i see..
>>
Which rule is Defeated Waiter violating?
>>
>>13998983
If you really can't figure it out after reading the sticky then seek help.
>>
lol it's the army and personal info part.
>>
You must go to /b/

Only they can help.
>>
I shall
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.