[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can help with your xray requests..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 12
Hi Guys, I am new to xraying. Was trying create xray of her skirt but not able to do so (because the skirt is black?).. Experts please help.. :)And I've got time to do some non-expertish xrays for you folks.. ;) no black dress pls..
>>
File: lys.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
lys.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
does both of these count as black? one has them exposed the other is brown and really pressed up.

girl holding beer
>>
More pics of this Indian cuty who is also my colleague ;)
>>
File: pic.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
>>13997614
>>
Feel free to cumshop also ;)
>>
>>13997578
probably not possible because it are several layers of clothes...
>>
File: Naamlooslkko.jpg (32 KB, 223x553) Image search: [Google]
Naamlooslkko.jpg
32 KB, 223x553
x-ray this?
>>
>>13997614
the dress is see though so you could x-ray the white bra in this one.
>>
File: tumblr_ltgxa5r1OI1qcojd6o1_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltgxa5r1OI1qcojd6o1_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x400
>>
Girl in pink bikini please. And thank you
>>
Op leave EmaIl and I will collaborate with you on techniques with xray .
>>
>>13997578
Why you lying OP? you didn't do no shops...
>>
File: request.png (245 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
request.png
245 KB, 800x599
Best you get for 5min
>>
>>13997578
How can you help us?
By deceiving children and adults with feeble minds into believing you are actually showing flesh beneath a garment in abandonment of all common sense and disposal of the laws of physics?

You asked for "Experts please help". Your "help" is to actually go spend a couple thousand hours and learn how to use photoshop, understand what it can and can't do, and become adept within the confines of the tools given. After doing that, you will laugh at big giant faggots who are dumber than a stump coming here pretending some decades-old artefact in photoshop that everyone else has abandoned years ago somehow still exists here on the asshole of the internet's shitiest board and is peddled as something other than shit-tier photoshopping for dimwitted basement virgins too scared to actually talk to the girl they post here with uber creepiness.

Get a life, loser.
>>
>>13997734
and by collaborate, do you mean will you masturbate on each other too?
upload vid for cringe thread
be gayer
win?
>>
File: zzz.jpg (154 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
154 KB, 768x1024
>>
File: x.jpg (48 KB, 720x561) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
48 KB, 720x561
>>
Can you do her ?
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-12-02-19-44-54~2.jpg (193 KB, 1437x1112) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-12-02-19-44-54~2.jpg
193 KB, 1437x1112
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.