[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gift Card Consumer law data
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hi,

I need help from you anons!
I'm looking for information about gift cards at:
Singapore, Brazil, France, Netherlands, Japan

What kind of info?
1.Are they any regulations that force businesses put expiration date on their gift cards? If yes, How long is the expiry date valid for?

2.Are they any inactive fees for gift cards? if yes, What is the period for that?

Hope to find some answers anons
>>
>>13994710
The easiest way is for you to read the governing laws and treaties for yourself. If you have a specific question then ask it but really don't be a lazy sack of shit. If it matters so much to you then read the shit for yourself.
>>
>>13994710
What information? Just read the crap yourself, how can you be so fuckin' lazy?
>>
>>13994710
For the expiry date it's both a systems thing and it's by law which varies by jurisdiction. For instance for all the jurisdictions that you've asked for Singapore, Brazil, France, Netherlands, Japan, you really should read the specific contracts included with the cards. Vanilla visa is pretty cool on the expiry date, if you get one that's past date they'll send you a new one, but that's with USA laws.
>>
What's kind of funny, I don't know if it's law in those nations whether or not the entire contract is requried to be included with the card when you buy it. It is required in the USA.
>>
File: IMG-20151116-WA0011.jpg (81 KB, 753x412) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151116-WA0011.jpg
81 KB, 753x412
Hey anons!

I honestly couldn't find anything that is close to the information im looking.. I would appreciate just a link or at least a proper detection for a nice solid info!
>>
>>13994803
You're not going to get it, you're asking legal information for multiple jurisdictions. Ask a fuckin' lawyer, I'm not going to do your research for you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.