[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have just fulfilled a request here >>13993353 If someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 3F3.jpg (133 KB, 1160x807) Image search: [Google]
3F3.jpg
133 KB, 1160x807
I have just fulfilled a request here >>13993353

If someone can help me, I am looking for an infographic image which is somewhat similar to pic related. The one I'm looking for shows, in the same style, math and physics subjects. As the subjects are laid deeper and deeper in the representation, they get more and more complex.

It is basically an image showing the levels of complexity of theories/subjects known to human kind, and the intellectual levels associated to them.

I can't find it. Do you have it?
Thank you very much.
>>
File: purity.png (69 KB, 740x308) Image search: [Google]
purity.png
69 KB, 740x308
>>
File: reductionism.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
reductionism.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>
>>13993532
>>13993549
None of these. The one I'm looking for resembles to the ocean depths style that I posted.

In the image, mathematical subjects and theories are laid to the depths as the complexity of each increases. I also recall indications of intellectual levels: the deeper the subjects go into the "ocean", the higher are the intellectual levels associated.

Again, it really resembles to the picture I posted.
>>
>>13993532
Why is the Mathematician a hippie?
Come to think of it why is Biology major a hippie?
Even the Sociologist is a hippie? sure its lower tier but still.....
I will se if I can fix this image tomorrow or something, later for ya Op.
>>
The subjects, in the image, went something like this:

Algebra
Calculus and analysis
Geometry and topology
Combinatorics
Logic
Number theory
Dynamical systems and differential equations
Mathematical physics
Computing
Information theory and signal processing
Probability and statistics

Imagine these topics, and others similar, in the same style/format of the picture I posted initially. The deeper, the more complex.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.