[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was wondering if /r/ could help me find a pic. The pic is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
I was wondering if /r/ could help me find a pic. The pic is a 3 panel bestiality comic in black and white. The top panel shows a girl meeting a dog (German Shepherd I think), just petting it. The middle panel shows her lifting her dress and the dog licking her pussy. The bottom panel shows the dog actually mounting her. There were a few people in the background too, I think. I have tried to find it on my own for a few days now, but to no avail. I am hoping someone out there has it. Please help b/r/os!
>>
I know what you speak of, her mother comes from the other room with guest after the act was completed. It may take me a while to find them. If I find them...
>>
>>13986606
Yes, I believe that is right! I would appreciate it if you checked. I thought I had it too, but somehow I lost it...
>>
>>13986641
I run across some similar styled images in a folder named Furronika. I think he's the source.
>>
>>13986658
I checked out some online compilations of his work, but didn't find the image anywhere. You are right though, his style is very similar to the one I am thinking of. I do appreciate the input too. I suppose I will continue to look on my own and post here.
>>
File: 1402605028736.gif (283 KB, 454x442) Image search: [Google]
1402605028736.gif
283 KB, 454x442
>>
File: visit.jpg (293 KB, 900x1228) Image search: [Google]
visit.jpg
293 KB, 900x1228
>>13986462
This one?
>>
File: yes_yes_yes_gif.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
yes_yes_yes_gif.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>13987259
Yes, sir! I guess my memory was slightly faulty on the details. You are a gentleman and a scholar!
>>
>>13987259
Seems like I can remember some of those panels in single images.
But yeah that is just like some of the single page comics in Furronika folder.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.