[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nyl9au31ni1qh3s8fo1_540.png (219 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyl9au31ni1qh3s8fo1_540.png
219 KB, 456x810
Tumblr is letting ISIS maintain blogs on tumblr, pic related
>>
your request being?
>>
Find the blog and take it down. I've already been over to Iraq once to fight these clowns. I don't want them spreading.
>>
>>13985745
>commit a felony against a big tech company

yeah, thanks, but no thanks.

tumblr is a US corporation. go to the police and let them handle it. also, wouldn't it be better to have the police seize the servers and logs to track down whoever is behind it rather than to destroy the evidence?
>>
Sorry man, I just really pissed off over this. Bleeding hearts and SJW's are claiming they we're "oppressing poc" and all that shit while I'm getting back from deployment juyst having helped dust these guys.
>>
>>13985772
You must be doing a piss poor job if you are so desperate as to ask 4chan for help.
>>
File: 1430054389389.jpg (4 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
1430054389389.jpg
4 KB, 206x200
>>13985772
You were fighting the Taliban or some militia, not ISIS

This is why you will never win a war against these people.
>>
Actually I was fighting ISIS, Talib's and AQ are smart enough to not wave giant black flags and travel in large convoys. Plus neither of those groups are operating in that large a scale in Iraq anymore, which was wear I was at. you guys are about as useless as tumblr's staff is
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.