[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate/what would you do to her thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9
File: 1448390802915.jpg (27 KB, 198x717) Image search: [Google]
1448390802915.jpg
27 KB, 198x717
Rate/what would you do to her thread
>>
File: 1448390956045.jpg (53 KB, 402x988) Image search: [Google]
1448390956045.jpg
53 KB, 402x988
>>
File: 1448390899613.jpg (95 KB, 775x1065) Image search: [Google]
1448390899613.jpg
95 KB, 775x1065
>>
File: 1448390864770.jpg (69 KB, 348x1230) Image search: [Google]
1448390864770.jpg
69 KB, 348x1230
>>
>>
>>
I'm back.

Wish I knew her to truly make her my own little sex servant, to gape her ass all day with my cock, and to feed her with my cum whenever she felt hungry or thirsty. Her entire body, bruised with my slaps and scratches. Those thick thighs completely marked like a true slut deserves.

Oh, well...
>>
>>13977392
Keep going
>>
>>13977392
Fucking love what you wrote then
>>
>>13977395

I bet she would love to have her pussy brimming with my semen so I could make her walk around barely dressed in any clothes, dripping fuck juices down her legs every step. I'd fuck her so hard repeatedly all day she wouldn't feel confortable sitting anywhere without my cock in her ass.

I could even sell her out a bit, bring a few friends home to keep filling all of her holes with new dicks, and to cover more parts of her body with fat loads of people she never even spoke to. I'd make a crap load of money selling her young body to random people when I wanted to see her getting face fucked by someone else, only to give her a nice beating and to have my way in every hole of hers later.

There wouldn't be a single day she won't have her face, tits, pussy and ass splashed with warm spunk.
>>
>>13977418
More of the stuff with random men she doesn't know
>>
>>13977422

I'd even make a website for my little pet, take pictures of her living all day like the little slut she is, to invite clients every week to have a party inside her holes. I'd record everything, writing stuff on her body to remind people of what a whore she really is. I'd teach her to jump on men's cocks and to shove her face down to their balls as if she depended on sex to feel happy. She would become a crazy, submissive cum dumpster in a few months.

I'd teach her to approach men in public whenever I felt nice enough to let her out of her room, and to offer them handjobs and blowjobs for a bit of money under my command and under my watch. At the start I'd make her do it for free to practice a bit — she knows her life mission is to milk cocks and to please others with her body the best way possible, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I can only imagine how hot it would be to see her jerking random men off for money on public places due to her Master's orders.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 555x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 555x640
How did I do , plz rate
>>
>>13977626
Lol what?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.