[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r/, i'm trying to remember the name of a sci-fi anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1445643762904.jpg (106 KB, 685x600) Image search: [Google]
1445643762904.jpg
106 KB, 685x600
Hey /r/, i'm trying to remember the name of a sci-fi anime film. It has 3 parts, and the title has something to do with lithium.
>>
Could you be more specific ?
>>
>>13976435
People say that the first movie is the best one, some even say to just skip the other two.
>>
>>13976435
I also think it has artsy visuals.
>>
The only thing I can think of that's sci-fi and has multiple installments is Ghost in the Shell. That doesn't seem to be what you're asking for, but I just want to make sure.
>>
>>13976329
It's called Memories, the wikii page says it came out in 1995 if you need to narrow the search.

And yeah, the only one worth watching is Magnetic Rose. It's like a space-horror (softer, it's more creepy than jump-scare).

The other two are kinda interesting, so watch them if you wanna make the call yourself.
>>
>>13976492
the second part of Memorîzu was shit (i just don't like this absurd style of comedy), but i honestly liked the third the most, even if it was a little hamfisted. it was a solid story, had a message, art style was fitting. Magnetic Rose seemed a bit pointless and i had the feeling the art could have been better. there is a message, but it's not very pronounced.
>>
>>13976492
>>13976553
Thanks!!!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.