[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting peace.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
/r/equesting peace on Earth between all people.

Help a fellow anon out here.
Thanks in advance.
>>
I'll try.
>>
Okay you got it.
>>
I tried but I had to murder someone after 8 minutes.
Sorry.
>>
>>13972646
Hiro will report you to the authorities.
>>
>>13972591
I'm all for world peace. But I want to be able to keep young girls for my pleasure.
Like legally allowed to own sex slaves, like 13 yrs old if they're hot enough. And if I want to sell her to a pack of men and they rape her to death, no penalties. My property.
>>
>>13972669
I'm all for world peace if he doesn't get his right to own slaves. Everyone else can.
>>
>>13972706
I am good for whirled peas if idiots like this are dragged out into the streets and are shot.
>>
>>13972737
I am good.
>>
>>13972706
Don't be like that dude.
Just google some nn models. Ella from tmtv?! For sure! I would love every hole she has. She's so cute, she's be beautiful with black eyes and tears and cum. Hogtied and put away for the evening in a box. Ready to play later.
Utopia.
>>
>>13972783
whatever rocks your boat.
>>
>>13972802
Or like sharlotta s from candydolls!
I'd love to have her strapped to a table with her asshole lubed up. I'd force my whole fist in her! I love the pain and tears and crying.
>>
>>13972816
any other fantasies?
>>
>>13972836
You share one with me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.