[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caught gf (now ex) cheating last week. Do your worst for me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (66 KB, 338x668) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
66 KB, 338x668
Caught gf (now ex) cheating last week. Do your worst for me.
>>
File: 2.jpg (575 KB, 1139x1519) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
575 KB, 1139x1519
>>
File: 3.jpg (169 KB, 647x1195) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
169 KB, 647x1195
>>
File: 4.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
>>
File: 5.jpg (109 KB, 409x809) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
109 KB, 409x809
>>
File: 1446438804970.jpg (391 KB, 960x665) Image search: [Google]
1446438804970.jpg
391 KB, 960x665
you post some nudes with her face in it, and i'll cum shop her

>pic related; my shop
>>
That my friend is the problem. Wouldnt take/send any. That is why I reach out to the anon masses to help me out.
>>
Buimp
>>
>>13957641
Anon, I just brought up your thread. If I had the talent or software, I'd certainly do it. Sadly, I can't. Did she live w/you? You can always get even in different ways:
- Fuck her sister. They can't stand that.
- Fuck somebody she works with who hates her. There should be plenty who'd give you a quickie just so they could say they did.
- Find something you know she loves and either destroy it on her doorstep, or leave it on her windshield.
- Do something to the dude who fucked her. Sugar in the gas tank usually works great. Also, just make him Believe there's sugar in the gas tank by leaving some spilled on the ground by the gas tank, and the paper bag in the bushes nearby.
Good Luck
>>
>>13959645
Thanks anon. Ya trust me. The possibilities are endless on what I want to do. I figured if I could get some decent shops done and 'anon' send them to people he and her both knew, it would help the pain a little. seems no luck though.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.