[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying bulk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey 4chan, Scotfag here, wondering where I'd be able to pick up a kilo of marijuana on tick in the falkirk area.
>>
>>13956874
here mate wit ye waantin a kilo fur? oan tick tae, bolt ya fuckin nugget. nae chance.

translation for those with GSD: Glaswegian Deficiency Syndrome ,

why do you need so much my freind? and you want it on credit. sorry i can't help on that one.please fuck off.
>>
casual percy, stops it running out, ken bud.
>>
>>13956914
here weeman gonnae translate that intae Weegie ah've no goat a fuckin clue wit ye jist typed n at know
>>
awrite pal, just lookin for a wee bit of smoke to last me in my gaff, get me m8.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9YkafTeb8U
>>
>>13956940
a wee bit? a kilos no a wee bit
>>
For the record, I'm from Blantyre, and a kilo is a reasonable starting point. Ae?
>>
>>13956955
>>13956955
see the thing is, if you're having to ask on here it then looks like you've bumped every local source and are clutching at straws hoping some numpty on here is just gonnae have a spare kilo lying about that he doesnt care whether or not he makes money from.

either that or

you've no got a clue and think a kilo is the standard operating weight for distibution

or

you are Police Scotland on the prowl.,

lmao, captcha: all images with grass
>>
I need a kilo, because punting half o's isn't great for overall net return. I have bumped one local source, because he went to jail before I could pay him (he did someones head in with a metal crutch), so I need a new supply. My current dealer is going doolally on blues and answers his door like once a week.
>>
my best advice is get yersel up to byres road and ask in the studenty pubs, Curlers, Ubiquitous Chip etc. i'm in Govan and honestly you dont want to tick fae any of the guys here.

or try Paisley, especially The Lord Lounsdale and anyone stoating aboot Fergusley Park. i know its a bit of a drive but Paisley is always my fail safe
>>
>>13957001
try the kebab shop on Well St in Paisley, ask the delivery driver, it'll be too late the night but try the morra afternoon about half 4ish
>>
fuck it, Paisley's my best bet if all else fails. Not that far to Paisley from Grangemouth.
>>
Going to a kebab shop sounds a wee bit dodgy to be honest.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.