[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I need help finding an orchestra song a youtuber play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1446923301479.jpg (99 KB, 461x800) Image search: [Google]
1446923301479.jpg
99 KB, 461x800
Hello, I need help finding an orchestra song a youtuber played in the middle of his video. He plays the song for abour 1 minute, it's a really characteristic orchestra action soundtrack, sounds like something really complex to make, so probably from a movie or big video game.

Here's the link, it's already skipped to where the song starts, but if for whatever reason it doesn't skip for you, it starts at minute 4:20 and goes until minute 5:10: https://youtu.be/bTB25cgO8YM?t=4m22s

As an addendum, I'd like to clarify that it sounds A LOT like "He's A Pirate" from the Pirates Of The Caribbean soundtrack, but it's not it. Just for reference, here's a link to that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4

Any help is greatly appreciated!
>>
Rebump
>>
>>13947297
Maybe honor him fromthe film gladiator
>>
>>13947387
Thanks for the try, but Honor Him sounds nothing like that, it's actually really chill and calm.
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pUMErk9ung
>>
>>13947402
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pUMErk9ung
The rhythm is similar, but that's not it, the beat is different. It sounds like really high budget stuff, yet it's so hard to find.
>>
Rebump
>>
Please, there must be someone in this planet who knows this song.
>>
Hope.
>>
>>13947297
this again? dude you might as well just start searching through copyright free music because nobody knows what it is, I guess you can try asking in the comments until somebody finds it but then you wouldn't be the only person doing that. Does pewdiepie have a twitter? You need to find some way for him to answer it because he seems to be the only person who knows what song that is.
>>
>>13947779
I already posted in 5 different forums, one specialized in identifying orchestra music, no one could help. The guy is in social media, but it's impossible to get a hold of him, his army of fans probably message him every 1 minute or so. To be honest, I don't think it's necessarily copyright free, he uses a lot of popular songs, I have no idea how his videos are not taken down for copyright infringement.
>>
>>13947779
>this again?
After 12 threads sayin "watch pewdiepie videos hurr hurr" i'm starting to think that this is a pewdiepie fanboi spamming for youtube hits.
>>
>>13947809
Even if I was a Pewdiepie fan, do you really think he needs something so desperate to increase his views? He is the most subscribed youtuber. The thing is he never credits the music he uses, so a lot of his videos are plagued by comments asking for a song id.
>>
since he has so many fans there has to be some kind of fan site or something where you can ask this, maybe they would know.
>>
>>13947849
He has a forum, and in that forum there is a thread specifically for iding songs. Fans don't know, that's why there's so many people asking for it in the comments with no answer.
>>
>>13947821
Some cocksuckers are like that, they use other people's work for commercial purposes and don't credit the original artist.
Maybe we'll get to see some DMCA complaints filed against him, thanks to you pointing out that he's a douchebag, and bringing attention to the fact that he doesn't credit the copyright holders.
A billion hits on his videos, that's some serious damages, especially if others like you are only watching his channel for the pirated music he uploads.
It takes 2 seconds to credit an artist, that's the least you can do when using someone else's music without paying them.

Feel free to add any other keywords in this thread that you think might help to alert the authorities of your suspicions of wrongdoing by pewdiepie. Maybe they will resolve the issue, and force him to remove any infringing material, or credit artists in his future videos.
>>
>>13947867
I don't think that's enough, I think he is supposed to pay for the right to use copyrighted music, merely mentioning the artists is not enough. I think the very reason why he doesn't credit anyone is because he is scared someone might give the artist a heads up.
>>
If you recognize copyrighted works that are being used by pewdiepie in his Youtube videos please report them.

bump for justice
commercial use of copyrighted works, makes legitimate law abiding pirates look bad.
>>
>>13947867
>>13947893
this. even if it's copyright free you are still supposed to credit it, pewdiepie is breaking the law by not crediting whoever made that song and he can face legal action for it. I don't know shit about the guy but he must be a real piece of shit to not even give credit to people who deserve it.
>>
>>13947905
Honestly I doubt any of the people who hate him ever filed a DMCA. Youtube probably has a huge bias for him, since he's their #1 bread winner.
>>
File: black-lives-matter-lgbt.jpg (90 KB, 1200x624) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-matter-lgbt.jpg
90 KB, 1200x624
>>13947905
dat shit is worse than slavery. bitch be raking in loot from youtube on other peoples labor.

that cracker don't even give credit to the people who put their blood sweat and tears into making that music. they should get paid, if he makin money off they work
>>
Bump. Can anyone at least point out who the artist might be? Sounds a bit like Hans Zimmer's work.
>>
File: White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg (139 KB, 600x373) Image search: [Google]
White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg
139 KB, 600x373
#white privilege
>>
>>13947990
#education privilege
>>
Badump.
>>
Lump.
>>
I hear an ancient voice, whispering from the Void, and it chills my lightless heart.
>>
>>13947297
how people can unironically watch this shit is beyond me, legit cringe material
>>
>>13948159
I'm just interested in this soundtrack.
>>
>>13948217
>>13948367
>>13948473
it might be time to let it die anon, nobody knows, at least nobody on /r/.
>>
>>13948481
>nobody knows,

this isn't about OP now
it's about justice

free the children pewdiepie has forced into servitude. ensure that they get credit for their work and pay for their labor
put an end to human trafficking like this

help us bring this criminal to justice
>>
File: poopypie.jpg (146 KB, 600x677) Image search: [Google]
poopypie.jpg
146 KB, 600x677
>>
File: car.jpg (33 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
33 KB, 728x546
motherfucker be stealing all kinda music
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.