[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_nxiveeTAoh1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg (230 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxiveeTAoh1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg
230 KB, 960x960
Who is she? Is there moar of her?
>>
File: tumblr_nwcfbimhiT1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwcfbimhiT1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg
172 KB, 1024x1024
>>13945738
>>
bumpages
>>
Irina
>>
>>13946107
Ursula is the name I've found. I think you wrong, breh.
>>
>>13945754
any chance someone could fix the mole on her lip in this pic?

would fap!
>>
bump for fb/insta/snapchat/tumblr
>>
>>13946380
It's not a mole, dummy, it's a freckle.
>>
File: 1447645438068.jpg (498 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447645438068.jpg
498 KB, 1024x1024
>>13946380
here you go
>>
>>13946625
>Maxim magazine arrives
yuck.
>>
>>13946636
Yeah I'm a photoshopper for Maxim
>>
>>13946625
fuck yea!
>>
>>13946641
>>13946653
>>13946625
>>13946380
cancer pls go
>>
>>13946736
k
>>
So who is she? Bump bump bump
>>
File: image1.jpg (24 KB, 454x547) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
24 KB, 454x547
test
>>
File: jP4asdsaI.jpg (79 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
jP4asdsaI.jpg
79 KB, 604x604
here you go part II
>>
Pretty. Any more?
>>
>>13945738
>>13945754

What an attractive racist.
>>
>>13947647
b8/b10
>>
>>13947149
>>13947116
You got a source on these? Name or anything?
>>
>>13947830

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_%28occult_symbol%29

She also shows up on lots of neo-nazi websites as do others wearing the same necklace.

I know, using your brain is hard, and it's much easier to just repeat stock phrases you saw online instead.
>>
>>13947830

http://fuckyeahnationalistgirls.tumblr.com/archive
>>
>>13948100
>>13948091
I'm well aware it was a Black Sun necklace.

>She also shows up on lots of neo-nazi websites as do others wearing the same necklace.
And?

>I know, using your brain is hard, and it's much easier to just repeat stock phrases you saw online instead.
The irony present here is rather burning.
>She wears a black sun necklace and is therefore a racist.
>She is possible a nationalist and is therefore a racist.

Calling her a racist was the b8, dummy ;)
>>
>>13948532

>And?

The necklace is a popular adornment of neo-nazi supporters. You'd have to be pretty dense (as you do seem) to not understand it at least indicates a possible leaning towards those ideologies.

It seems irony is another concept you have trouble grasping.

It wasn't "b8" it was an opinion based on observation. You're free to disagree or even not engage at all. Dummy. ;)
>>
>>13948633
>The necklace is a popular adornment of neo-nazi supporters.
So your entire attempt at argument is a guilt-by-association fallacy? Nice!

You'd have to be pretty dense (as you do seem) to not understand basic reasoning.

>at least indicates a possible leaning towards those ideologies.
So that's enough to call someone racist?
>It seems irony is another concept you have trouble grasping.
More irony.
>It wasn't "b8" it was an opinion based on observation.
Using the lib-tard buzzword catch-all 'racist' isn't giving an opinion. It's pure bait, dummy ;) Stay dumb.
>>
>>13947116
Doesn't look like the girl in the OP to me
>>
b0mp
>>
>>13949542
>As soon as people start throwing logical fallacies around you know they're a pseudo-intellectual.
Failed ad hominem fallacy via non sequitur fallacy. Nice. But no, pointing out a logical fallacy is a way to let you know your attempt at argument is invalid and you should try again.

>It is at least enough to speculate they might be.
Perhaps, >>13947647 wasn't speculation, though. It was bait in buzzword form, nothing more.

>Criticises "buzzwords", yet uses weak "logical fallacy"
Wow, I dont' even know how to respond to this. Not making fallacies is how grown-ups present a logical argument. They're not 'buzzwords', it's literally how one presents a point in a rational manner.

>If my opinion is someone might be a racist, then that is, by default, giving an opinion.
See above. It wasn't presented as speculation or opinion.

>Apparently you seem to have some kind of hang up about certain words. Insecure about your own bigotry?
Or, you know, misuse of the English language. Words lose their meaning when reduced to buzzwords.

>If all I'm doing is baiting then guess what. You took it, dummy. ;)
Willingly. It's been fun parading you around as an utter moron.
>>
>>13948737

>So your entire attempt at argument is a guilt-by-association fallacy? Nice!

I know some of the terms used in debating! As soon as people start throwing logical fallacies around you know they're a pseudo-intellectual with nowhere left to turn in the discussion. Nice!

I guess speculative reasoning based on observation is a concept that evades you too.

Then again, this did start by you parroting a dismissive meme you learned online, so I shouldn't be surprised you can only form opinions based on what other people have already established for you.

>So that's enough to call someone racist?

It is at least enough to speculate they might be.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then guess what... it might be a duck.

> More irony.

That concept still evading you, huh?

Criticises "buzzwords", yet defers to "logical fallacy" terms and uses "lib-tard" in same post... Your lack of self awareness in hilarious.

If my opinion is someone might be a racist, then that is, by default, giving an opinion.

Apparently you seem to have some kind of hang up about certain words. Insecure about your own bigotry?

If all I'm doing is baiting then guess what. You took it, dummy. ;)
>>
>>13949559
see >>13949557
>>
>>13949557

>Failed ad hominem fallacy via non sequitur fallacy. Nice. But no, pointing out a logical fallacy is a way to let you know your attempt at argument is invalid and you should try again.

Again proving my point about you and nothing more. My argument is only invalid to you because you need it to be that way to "win".

>Perhaps, >>13947647 (You) wasn't speculation, though. It was bait in buzzword form, nothing more.

No. I can see how you need to think this because otherwise it invalidates your argument.

>Wow, I dont' even know how to respond to this. Not making fallacies is how grown-ups present a logical argument. They're not 'buzzwords', it's literally how one presents a point in a rational manner.

"grown ups" don't use cheap and condescending language when forming a response. Naming off logical fallacies is a way to not address the point and talk circles around the issue instead.

> See above. It wasn't presented as speculation or opinion.

See above. It was, but that's the way you need to view it as otherwise you have to admit you were wrong and look foolish.

>Or, you know, misuse of the English language. Words lose their meaning when reduced to buzzwords.

My use of English is fine. It's only a "buzzword" when you need it to be.

>Willingly. It's been fun parading you around as an utter moron.

Now I've been called out I have to make it appear it was on purpose. The only place you have been parading anything is in your own feeble mind.

I'm also embarrassed for you at how quickly you responded. I mean, yeesh. Have you been here all night. How sad. :)
>>
>>13948091
"Racist" is, itself, a stock phrase you fucking faggot.

More importantly than the ridiculous argument going on ITT - are there any other pics of her?

>>13946107
>>13946303
Anything more to go on than either of these single first names?
>>
>>13949632
>Anything more to go on than either of these single first names?
https://fr-ca.facebook com/bonnetdespatriotes/photos/a.820761737993840.1073741829.623670131036336/909487972454549/?type=3

She supposedly works for them.
>>
>>13949572
>Again proving my point about you and nothing more.
That I'm smarter than you.

>My argument is only invalid to you
It's not invalid 'to me'. It's universally, objectively invalid. It's literally not an argument.

>>13947647 is making a declarative statement. It's by definition not speculation. You're hilariously stupid. Just stop.

>"grown ups" don't use cheap and condescending language
Now pulling 'muh fee-fees' card...yikes.

>My use of English is fine. It's only a "buzzword" when you need it to be.
Its use was mechanically that of a buzzword. You called her both attractive and racist. Only one of those is clear from the picture, though.

>I'm also embarrassed for you at how quickly you responded.
Another classic diversionary tactic from someone losing. Keep them coming.
>Have you been here all night. How sad. :)
It's afternoon on my schedule. Not everyone works 9-5s dontcha know?
>>
File: tumblr_nwecsxFC431uhn1kco1_1280.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwecsxFC431uhn1kco1_1280.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1024
>>13949637
That is something, thanks man.

Found another pic of her scrolling through fuckyeahnationalistgirls tumblr com .
>>
>>13949651
hah, nice work. I hadn't checked through those.
>>
> That I'm smarter than you.

That you like to think you are. Which is all this argument is about really, you desperately seeking self validation. I feel bad for you.

> It's not invalid 'to me'. It's universally, objectively invalid. It's literally not an argument.

This is just nonsense. Please prove to me with relevant citation its universal objective invalidity. If it's not an argument then what are you arguing about? Or do you just argue for the sake of it to feel smart? No need to answer that, I think it's already obvious...

> making a declarative statement. It's by definition not speculation

So you can never declare your opinion on something that you speculate is true... You really are stupid, it's not hilarious however it's just sad.

> Now pulling 'muh fee-fees' card...yikes.

Another term you heard online used as dismissal. Will the original thoughts ever stop... If you're going to use cheap tactics to try and undermine someone, don't whine when they call you out.

> Its use was mechanically that of a buzzword.

It's use was that of a descriptor. As said it's only a "buzzword" to you because of some invented idea you seem to need to defend against.

>You called her both attractive and racist. Only one of those is clear from the picture, though.

Is it the racism? Her attractiveness is also subjective interpretation. It seems you have some difficulty with understanding core concepts like objectivity/subjectivity. Perhaps that's why you've made such a fool of yourself.

> Another classic diversionary tactic from someone losing.

Only in your mind am I "losing" because you're the only one who is desperately trying to "win".

As for diversionary, you couldn't deny how embarrassing it was. ;)

I'm sorry that your life offers so little opportunity for accomplishment you have to seek it by trying to one-up strangers on 4chan.

You should stop now. Your argument has descended into endless tautology and is little more than "I'm right, so there." now.
>>
you're both faggots
>>
u guys disappoint me

you can find her on insta and vk, her nickname is sighni88
>>
File: racist.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
racist.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
>88 in her user-name.

>Pics of her wearing a Black Sun, Swastikas, Hitler shirts and other neo-nazi/nationalist paraphernalia.

>Comments saying "WHITE POWER".

If only there was some word that we could use to describe her... Careful though, wouldn't want to try and "b8" someone by using a "buzzword". :)
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.