[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teaching Feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Teaching Feeling English.webm (984 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Teaching Feeling English.webm
984 KB, 1280x720
Hey, /r/, I'm looking for a torrent of this visual novel. It's called Life with a Slave - Teaching Feeling. I've browsed around some torrent sites a bit, but haven't been able to find any yet. This webm leads me to believe that there's an English version, or at least that someone is working on an English patch for the game. Any leads and/or torrents on the English version would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>>13943754
Something I forgot to mention, the name of the group that developed the game is called FreakilyCharming. I'll be looking around for this thing too, so if I find it, I'll post where in the thread.
>>
bump, I'm looking for this too
>>
>>13943754
>>13943757
>>13943866

Got you brah

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1858804
>>
>>13943754
vndb doesn't say anything about an english translation, prob a personal project of someone
where did you find the video?
>>13943894
that's not in english..
>>
looks interesting, im gonna bump
can someone tell me what this novel is about ?
>>
>>13943866
Now I am.
>>
https://kat.cr/usearch/FreakilyCharming/
>>
>>13944003
theres nothing here for the game
did you even look or did you just search, anon?
>>
>>13944003
The art looks the same. Who's the artist? or company etc?
>>
>>13944420
>the name of the group that developed the game is called FreakilyCharming.

It's not that long of a post, you can read it all, I believe in you.
>>
>>13943754
I google image searched the posted webm, and got a lot of hits, one of which has the novel in Korean.
Stopped looking after reading comments: "bad ending"
>>
File: 1437114527744.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437114527744.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>13943910
A couple of other boards were posting the webm, that's how I found out about it. Unfortunately, I couldn't ask them about where they found the English version before the thread ended, that's why I came here. Also yeah, I kinda figured that this was a personal translation project of someone, based on the fact that this was the only English webm I could find of the game.

>>13943894
That's a really good start, thanks man. Have this webm.

I'll see if I can find an English patch for the game, or at least see who this guy is that did the English webm. If the thread gets taken down by then, I'll make another one when I manage to find it.
>>
im new to games like that but it looks interesting.
>>
Also looking for an English patch for this game.
>>
http://sheekyforums.com/thread/316626705/video-games/teaching-feeling.html
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.