[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one make Burundanga? If can't make, where doesn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
How does one make Burundanga?
If can't make, where doesn one purchase it?
>>
Le bump
>>
le bumpy
>>
le bumpos
>>
>>13930293
i have lots of seeds of both brugmansia and datura
bump!
>>
>>13930293
You can usually buy them from a garden center...they also go by Angel Trumpet...or look online for seeds and grow yourself. Seedman.com has some unique ones.
>>
I saw it on Abraxas once, i don't know who sells it but you will probably find it if you search for scopolamine. It is currently offline, not sure if it will come back up though.

Here is the URL: abraxasdegupusel.onion
>>
>>13930575
>>13930581
I'm not OP but I'm sure he's asking for the isolation of scopolamine which is a psychoactive drug and a dangerous poison. Commonly called Burundanga (Devil's Breath) in Colombia.
>>
>>13930589
Haha oopppss. I love flowers...my innocent mind didnt even go there.
>>
>>13930589
Yeah, i meant that. The leaf was already processed (the poison extracted), he sells in a powder form.
>>
>>13930594
I too, love flovers but also their effect on human beings (medicines, drugs, poisons...)

>>13930599
How did you extracted?
>>
>>13930589
Yes, I want the isolated scopolamine.

OP here, I will check the onion out, hope no huge shipping charges.
Untill that, has anybody else any other alternatives?
>>
>>13930617
For which use? As a psychoactive drug or create a slave?

If I'm not mistaken if you want to use as a drug its to easy all you need is methyl alcohol
But other use needs much more effort and i don't have any idea how to do it
>>
>>13930614
No, i just found on DarkWeb while buying my premium accounts. Didn't do it myself.
>>
>>13930623
Can also be sea sickness
>>
>>13930624
Im really hungry for that information, i have plants itself, nearly half kilograms of seeds but don't know how to extract the scopolamine

I hope someone who knows chem. will see that thread
>>
>>13930623
not create a slave, but in that sense
>>
>>13930293
What is so special about this plant anon?
>>
>>13930653
I dont want the plant, I want the extracted psychoative drug which can be used to inflence a persons decision or actions while leaving no memory of what happens while on the drug.
>>
>>13930669
Just as me... Only thing i know about it substance must be as pure as it could be and fine as talc powder.
>>
>>13930669
This thread has now my complete attention. Are there drugs that can do that to people? I want this shit to. More info please.
>>
>>13930706
There is a documentary about scopolamine, if you have time search for Vice Scopolamine
>>
>>13930581
Anon, tried abraxasdegupusel.onion , but I think it is down or dead, is it up for you?
>>
>>13930719
I have the time for this shit. I will watch and make notes. Thank you
>>
>>13930723
Yeah, it has been for a day or two. Hope it hasn't been seized, still got some money.
>>
>>13930723
on my account.
>>
>>13930706
As >>1390669 already said, it can be used to influence a person. The scary part is that other people can't see that the person is under influence. In theory, they can just put a bit of scopolamine into your drink and you can help them robbing your own house.

While it does create creepy zombie effects, it is also used treat several types of spasms, eye inflammation and motion illnesses. For this, around 0.5 to 1.5 milligrams is given to the person. For a zombifying effect, you need about 10 to 15 milligrams.

It is used a lot by Columbian cartels. With 1 in 5 emergency room admissions in Bogotá, Columbia being attributed to scopolamine, gangs usually use it to rob tourists or to steal a persons organs.
>>
>>13930880
How long does it has effect? And does the persone under influence knows what happend once he/she is sobbered up? What price is it for sale and has it many users in western countries? Is it easy avaliable in western countries?
>>
>>13930594
Lol yeah right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04
>>
>>13930653
>>13930912
>>
Anyone knows how to extract scopolamine from plants?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.