[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, I am thinking of traveling to Nevada to see on of the legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 121119-brothel-4a.grid-5x2.jpg (52 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
121119-brothel-4a.grid-5x2.jpg
52 KB, 396x594
Hey, I am thinking of traveling to Nevada to see on of the legal brothels there. Does anyone have experience with these places, or recommendations on where to go for the best experience? I am willing to spend a little money, but I would like to avoid illegal actions.
>>
Its legal there so i dunno what you mean. I remember seeing on some channel or special on how the most popular one is moonlight bunny ranch. google it.
>>
File: article1430578618.jpg (56 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
article1430578618.jpg
56 KB, 620x413
>>13923032
I said no illegal because I wanted to forestall advice along the lines of "get a hooker instead" I come from a state decidedly anti-prostitution, so I have no game in playing the system.
>>
>>13923153
I got the impression from the Bunny Ranch girls on Howard Stern that because they can turn you down at any time for any reason, you end up having to entertain them in some way. They definitely hold all the cards in this situation.
>>
>>13922701
Just remember. These brothels in Nevada know they're the only legitimate brothels in the entire country, and therefore know they have you by the balls, literally and figuratively. If you go, expect to pay a shit load of money for a genuinely good time.

[spoiler]Still cheaper than dating though.[/spoiler]
>>
>>13923207
>>13923221
Ok, the brothel, and by extension, the girls, have some power, but not on the level of contemporary relationships. Does anyone have an estimate on what they would charge?

Another question: How receptive do you think these places are to requests? For example, if I requested a girl with enough acting ability to pretend to be into it, would that be too much? Or, if I asked them to be considerate of a virgins first time, would they change their behavior?
>>
>>13923601
This place says they accommodate all budgets, and on the "Pleasure Menu" it says everything is negotiable.

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/faq.php
>>
>>13922701
Ask Lamar Odom
>>
You want to have a good time. Be honest. Take 1000$. Every girl there will make you believe that you are the best and that you where the first guy to make them ever cum. It is their job. And they are good at it. The bunny ranch is about the best to be had. And on a side note some times they have an actual starlet or 2 that is working. Dont treat them like Whores and be polite you will have the fucking time of your life. But in honesty. your still spending 1k for some pussy. That is highway robbery!!!!! Back Page . com that shit nigga!!! 1k will buy you so much more and its not hard at all to week out the cops.
>>
>>13923787
> http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com

This place is better than Bunny Ranch, better looking girls. Bunny Ranch is basically famous because the guy who runs it has mastered getting around the "no advertising" laws for brothels in Arizona. I am not knocking Bunny Ranch, I just think MR was a lot better.

Bring a thousand or more dollars, don't tell them how much you have. They will try to upsell you to more hours if they know how much you have. It is expensive, but that is the price for being safe and legal. They will not work without a condom.
>>
>>13924483
(cont.)

>>13923601
>How receptive do you think these places are to requests? For example, if I requested a girl with enough acting ability to pretend to be into it, would that be too much? Or, if I asked them to be considerate of a virgins first time, would they change their behavior?

They are very receptive, what you want to ask for is "girlfriend experience", and "multiple pops" meaning, you're paying for the whole time, not just until you blow your first load. It costs more, but this is what you want, based on what you said.

I got the exact experience I wanted for my first time, and it was definitely worth it. I had a 9-10/10 fucking ravage my body as if I was the sexiest man on earth, and totally convincing. Be REALLY honest about what you want, to get the most out of the experience. I asked for a couple little things that made it 10/10 experience for me.

My experience was probably above average, but if you do it right your odds are good.
>>
By the way, don't get fixated on the girls they show on the site. There are also girls that work there that don't want to be on the Internet, and girls that only work part-time, and often they are even better looking than the pics. Sometimes the pics aren't accurate. When you go there they'll give you a lineup, and you might find somebody better. I picked a different girl than I originally wanted and was very happy.

If you're a virgin, consider that the hottest, youngest girl might not actually be the best pick. In my experience women that are a little older are more skilled, less "transactional", less bitchy and therefore better at sex for money.

>>13924483
>Arizona
s/Arizona/Nevada
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.