[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lf a job in the south bay in CA. I Work hard and can do any hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: solairefoundhissun.png (48 KB, 690x549) Image search: [Google]
solairefoundhissun.png
48 KB, 690x549
Lf a job in the south bay in CA.
I Work hard and can do any hours you need.

I wouldn't ask here If i wasn't so desperate.
>>
>>13918070
Sharpie and pooper with timestamp and I'll send 10$ to your PayPal
>>
>>13918076
In*
>>
>>13918076
I dont need 10 bucks. I need to make enough to support myself.
>>
>>13918082
How about $11
>>
File: where_dildos_come_from67.gif (2 MB, 353x195) Image search: [Google]
where_dildos_come_from67.gif
2 MB, 353x195
skills? training? education? references?

how many hours a week do you spend playing video games?

we're also gonna need to see your facebook profile, and if you don't have one, that's.. suspicious.

willing to undergo a drug test? no? hmm...

pic related
>>
>>13918332
guaranteed to make any unemployed person shut up instantly.
>>
>>13918070
Looking on 4chan for a job? Ey lmao
>>
>>13918996
at least he's trying, you fucking NEET waste of space.
>>
>>13918332
Fuck Facebook.

Social Media these days is really out of control.

Seriously. People need to "Buck the Fuck Up." and get over shit like Facebook.

What started out as a great idea and way for people to connect with each other has become a way for the Aristocracy to control us.

Fuck them guys. And fuck Facebook. Really. Get a grip on reality and see how its taking over everyone's lives! I lived in a generation that never needed "Facebook" to stay in touch with anyone, and we did fine.

To this day, and likely my dying one, I REFUSE to submit to the control of social media. Take back your lives and close your account. Like I said: Started out as a great idea. Ended up as a tool for social control.
>>
>>13918332

That is the funniest gif I have seen in ages!

Thanks!
>>
>>13919359
>asking a bunch of 14-year olds for a job is trying
ayy lmao
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.