[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for a torrent file or link to a good one (i barely knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1432359725758.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1432359725758.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
looking for a torrent file or link to a good one (i barely knew about torrenting and then tpb vanished so now -shrug-) for adobe premiere: one that works with XP please

Thank you - pic not related
>>
2nd bump - guuuuuuys cmoooooon
>>
>>13914710
why would anyone put up a torrent of software that could get them into legal trouble?

because the software has embedded trojans. only reason.
>>
>>13914745
See, this is what I'm talking about: I have no idea what you mean. I'm sure SOME of the torrents out there have viruses, but isn't that the whole point of torrenting? Some are shady and some aren't?

I feel like youre just fucking with me - I see tons of torrents posted on here and /t/ all the time
>>
https://pirateproxy.la/search/adobe%20premiere/0/7/0

Take your pick
>>
>>13914780
>https://pirateproxy.la/search/adobe%20premiere/0/7/0

link is broken, it comes up with an error
>>
>>13914786
Not broken for me, best of luck in your search.

proxybay.la
>>
>>13914360
Honestly, all you have to do is be smart about what you download.

If you, or anyone posting here thinks that the entire point of torrenting and hosting torrents is to fill peoples PC with trash, you're an idiot.

Sure, some people do it, but get your head out of your ass.

Use kat.cr or something similar instead of piratebay.
>>
>>13914821
thank you, genuine post here.

what is the best client in your opinion?
>>
>>13914846
Deluge.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.