[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for someone who would be able to write out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1437799321900.jpg (439 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437799321900.jpg
439 KB, 1920x1080
I'm looking for someone who would be able to write out and make some captions for me. I can't do them myself, or I would.
They are very hardcore and abusive. So far anons have been too moralfag to help.
Can you help?
Picture unrelated
>>
Buuump.

Looking anons who are cool with writing a little story about sexual violence and rape. Please be out there!
>>
First things first. What's the sauce on that pic?
>>
>>13896935
Her name is marya domai.
Think you'd be able to help me out?
>>
I'm not sure. It's not exactly clear what you are looking for .
>>
File: One.png (275 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
One.png
275 KB, 1080x1080
>>13896960
Basically in this story, she needs money. So she sets up a gangbang, each guy will pay so much. But instead of the 5 guys she planned on, lots of them show up. Like 30+ guys turn out for the gangbang. Lots of rough stuff, forcing, anal, double anal, throatfuck, gagging, puking, hitting, anything abusive.
She gets really overwhelmed, and they don't stop when she wants. It turns into a huge gang rape. At the end they all cum on her and she's totally covered and sore and broken. But she gets a lot of money out of the deal.
>>
File: Sdf.jpg (51 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Sdf.jpg
51 KB, 540x960
>>13896965
It says 80% consensual because I wanted to tone down for the moral anon who said he'd deliver. He never did.
So rather than 80% consensual, I'd rather it turn to 0% after the gang shows up
>>
>>13896835
Source/Name please anon, I need this /b/ruh!
>>
>>13896965
>>13896967
Bumping
>>
Halp plox
>>
Almost 12 hours later. Bump.
>>
>>13897145
It's KawaiiTine as Nana-chan from MeMeMe!

(not OP btw)
>>
Bumperoo
>>
Anybody?
>>
>>13896965
>>13896967
Could someone please help me out?
>>
A nearly 18 hour later bump.
>>
>>13898421
It's still unclear what you want. Just some text over pictures?
>>
>>13898543
Basically, yes. I'd like someone make up a caption based on the situation I've described.
Rather than have the text covering the picture itself, I'd much rather have it in a block down the side.
It would be much appreciated anon
>>
>>13898555
post pics along with text and I'll do it, be specific on colors and font if that matters to you and it better not be like 100 of them.
>>
>>13896967
Adrienne needed the money bad, the amount of bills and lack of funds had her over a barrel. She's hooked a few times before, but it wasn't always fruitful. She decided that a gangbang with maybe five or six guys paying so much each would get her by for now. Adrienne put an add online, and she found 7 guys willing to pay enough, one more than she intended but whatever. She didn't have the money to rent a place, so she decided to use a cottage owned by previous in-laws. Adrienne sits at the kitchen table wearing only a flannel shirt with her bra and thong. Within an hour if her waiting six of the men had shown up, Adrienne said it's only to wait for the seventh. The sound of a diesel engine can be heard, Adrienne looks out the window and see an old school bus pulling up. "He's here!" she tells the men. The door and two men walk in, followed by another and another. The men had been milling about Adrienne once they heard the seventh man was here; now she in a large group of about 18 men or more with more men still coming in the door. Adrienne tells them they have to leave, but they close in. Men seize her arms and legs. Somebody covers her mouth when she screams. There are hands everywhere, groping and touching every bit of her flesh. Her heart is beating fsster than she can ever remember, she's terrified; she knows what's coming. Her bra is ripped off along with her thong. She can feel hands rubbing and squeezing her ass. Before she knows it she's bent over a chair with a cock in each hand. She feels heavy hands holding her down, but her screams aren't muffled anymore and she uses this opportunity to scream while she can. A man steps up and grabs her hair with both hands, he drives his cock into her mouth and slams it to the back of her throat. The tears Adrienne had already been crying came stronger now because of the forceful skullfuck her was getting. She feels a hard cock press into her cunt, she lets out another scream.
>>
>>13898621
What seems like an hour goes by with men taking turns fucking her throat, her cunt and her hands. She's puked more than eight times on more than four cocks. Adrienne feels a cock on her asshole, she's never done anal for fear of the pain. She has no choice anymore. The cock felt as thick as stove pipe as the man forced it up into her ass without mercy. It seems now more men want her asshole. Hours went past, Adrienne stopped counting the cocks in her ass when she got twenty three. She didn't feel pain anymore. She wants in the room anymore. She was a shell. Until they moved her to the bed, on her back on top of a man. This man crams his thick cock into her ass with care. Then another man sticks his up her cunt. Adrienne isn't sure if she passed out or if she blacked out. But when she came too, they were still fucking every hole she had. The reason she has come to was because even though she already had a cock in her ass, they wanted two in there. She has never felt pain like that before. Of course, all the men follow suit. Before long she's had two cocks in each hole at a time. Her asshole has been fisted. And every single man that fucked her ass went straight to her mouth to abuse that. At the close of that weekend Adrienne had been gang raped by over 100 men. A few men took it on themselves to beat her. They punched her face she blackened her eyes. They punched and kicked her head and body. And when they were finished, every man came on her one more time. Adrienne's body was nothing but pain all over, her mind was shattered. She was scared to know what she might look like after this, and hoped the men were finished with her. They left. She cried for hours and hours before moving. Her body raked with extreme pain, she sees a large pile of money on the table. More than she needs, but it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>13898575
>>13898621
>>13898638
Sorry it's a novel, I'm not good at keeping it short. If you could do just a black block with white or yellow text. Easy to read.
Thanks. If you can think of any ways to abuse or humiliate her, please feel free to add it in.
>>
File: 1446279538774.png (676 KB, 1080x960) Image search: [Google]
1446279538774.png
676 KB, 1080x960
>>13898641
>>
File: Q1436852477294.jpg (26 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
Q1436852477294.jpg
26 KB, 604x453
>>13898664
Awesome! Thanks!
I've got another no one will do. If I write it out will you help me out again?
>>
>>13898670
As long as you don't take too long.
>>
>>13898670
I picked Amber up, drunk, down the road from a local bar. She said she was passing through and thought some drinks would be nice. I invited her to my place for more, she accepted. After a few drinks at my place she was in no state to fight back. I put some ether on a rag and held it over her mouth and nose, she only struggled for a moment, then she was out. I set to work removing her clothes and binding her hands and feet. I then curled her up in her new box. I put the lid on and put the screws down to secure it. I like the box because it scares the hell out them, but it also helps in the training. Sometime around the noon the next day Amber woke up, I could hear her calling for help; and the calls turn to screams. I go over and kick the box. Amber screams and I can hear she's crying. I use my drill to back the screws out and remove the lid. Amber's face is streaming with tears, and very red. She begs me for help. I tip the box over and she tumbles out. She tried to stand, but a swift kick to her stomach stopped that. I force her to use the washroom in the basement, because after she's done I use the hose to wash her. In the beginning you need the beat them all the time, even if they do what you want. Over the course of the next few weeks, Amber is locked in her box for 18 hours a day, the other six she is out of the box being trained. She gets fucked or beaten or both whenever I decide. After the first month, I've worked her from a girl who had never had even a finger in her ass to getting fisted. She still cried every day, but it always kept me hard. After the first year her beatings are less severe depending on my mood, but the rape is just as abusive. She only spends 12 hours a day in her box now and do whatever I tell her whatever I tell her. She's come to learn the only reason who draws breath is for my pleasure, and she lives to serve her Master. She's still beaten and fucked more than daily, but she knows her place. Her training is soon complete.
>>
File: 1446348558790.png (282 KB, 604x906) Image search: [Google]
1446348558790.png
282 KB, 604x906
>>13898709
>>
>>13898729
Thanks dude! Appreciate it!
Happy Halloween!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.