[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Searching a video.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Video_Search_2-512.png (25 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Video_Search_2-512.png
25 KB, 512x512
Alright, so this is a difficult one. Like 3-4 months ago I saw a video on xvideos front page that I liked but didn't save, and I'm trying to find it again. It's very difficult though because I didn't even save a screen cap. So:
-It's French speaking video
-It's in xvideos.com
-First there are two persons(one male, one female). They are outdoors in what seems a farm
-She is wearing a dress with like red things on it
-They begin fucking, she is kind of reluctant
-Two sluts role-playing as police come and force them to fuck. They don't get naked at all.
-At the end of the video the first two persons are naked, and the guy is left alone lying on the floor.
-Woman in the dress was a brunette
-I THINK the title was in French and English, not sure
-Scene is outdoors
-Video was relatively long, surely over 8 minutes at least

I know there is not a lot tonwork with, but the video had a somewhat good number of views and positive ratings. This video or a similar one is appreciated. If you find it, I will consider you a god.
Thanks /r/
>>
>>14625847
Some more info I remembered that could help:
-The one in the dress is brunette with perky tits
-The dude is fat and I think has sunglasses
-B4 joining the party, the two cosplay sluts are spying them behind some bushes or something. They have a fake gun
-They do multiple postures during the video
-Before fucking, the guy is checking her ass, lifting the dress, before ordering her to lie down
-They are among tall grass I think they are cutting it at first or something.

This is fucking difficult, and it will surely be by chance only. Similar videos are also very helpful too. Thanks
>>
>>14625879
White flag 4chan orgy?
>>
>>14625898
Not exactly an orgy, it was one dude, three girls, only one of the girls fucked.
Been searching for one hour already. I'm beginning to lose hope
>>
>>14625847
http://www.xvideos.com/?k=french+farm
your video is probably in there
>>
>>14625905
Did that already in multiple searches combinations going upnto page 15. Nothing unless I missed it. Thanks though.
Last bump and infos I have: they were all white, cosplay sluts were wearing latex. Thanks for helping though
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.