[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mysterious Finnish Lass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10
File: 1425299390748.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1425299390748.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
So this image has been going around, and I've found this girl's city. (At least the most likely city)

In another image, you can see her shirt, with sponsors for her sports team. It's hard to see, but the words are "Kolmera" and if you do a quick search on the google you see that it's a construction company or some shit in Kouvola, Finland.

And /r/, this is where you take the wheel. My friend has been bitching nonstop and it needs to end.
>>
File: 1421937504419s.jpg (6 KB, 166x250) Image search: [Google]
1421937504419s.jpg
6 KB, 166x250
OP here, here's the other image.
>>
Based anon here that lass needs to be found Unknown Finnish lass master race
>>
What do you need to know, or just more pics? Probably mission impossible, there are tons of nordic people, especially finns who really doesn't post pics online. Might be that's the only pic of her there is available
>>
>>13143522
That's what I feared. I guess I'm taking a trip to Finland this summer
>>
>>13143533
Welcome, go to Turku for beautiful women. Helsinki is just full of niggers
>>
Fuck I gotta find this godess I need a name also watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXb5L32hcmQ
>>
>>13143551
Posted on a /b/ thread, fag said he knew her, I called bullshit
>>
File: yolo swaggins.png (255 KB, 626x413) Image search: [Google]
yolo swaggins.png
255 KB, 626x413
>>13143558
Where did you get the pic from?
pic unrelated
>>
>>13143511
I've seen a big version of this pic but can't find anything anymore
>>
>>13143573
Would appreciate a better resolution pic if you've got it m80
>>
>>13143565
From some /int/ thread, it's also on the tech boards apparently. Got it from friend mentioned above.
>>
>>13143587
If it's any higher res post that shit
>>
File: Finnish girl.jpg (714 KB, 1706x2560) Image search: [Google]
Finnish girl.jpg
714 KB, 1706x2560
I fucking found that high res shit :D
>>
File: slc.jpg (327 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
slc.jpg
327 KB, 770x513
>>13143507
>>
>>13143761
Now we have the town for sure

>>13143818
Fucking awful shop 2/10 good effort m8
>>
>>13143824
it was only for shits and giggles for a reaction there's no request for shop, can't believe it anon
>>
Yeah, it isn't too far from Kouvola either.

Gonna have to go to Finland this summer and find myself a girlfriend, god fucking damn she's hot
>>
>>13143761
Where did you find this?
>>
Foreign women are so much better than USA women. Maybe it's because I've been here my whole life.
>>
>>13143843
>>>/sci/7109744
>>
>>13143850
Damn they always post that shit on some unrelated topic I need info.
>>
>>13143761
>Kajo Valkeala
Here's their website, looked through the photos there but there's none for female football, only some for female volleyball but nothing looked like her.

http://www.valkealankajo.fi/
>>
Seeing as I found the hi res pic, can anyone have a go at my request for me. I know that shopper is in here and this is shit easy

>>13143392
>>
she looks to be near an athletics track and there is an athletics section so maybe she is from the athletics squad
>>
Got a list of names from that site looked like soccer
http://www.valkealankajo.fi/jalkapallo/joukkueet/team/edustusjoukkue-4-divari
>>
Got this town name from that site may be connected
Helsinki
>>
>>13143877
Helsinki is the capital of Finland

I'm a Eurofag, I should know :P
>>
Got a list of teams from the pic she is #2 so look for that on the player rosters
http://www.valkealankajo.fi/jalkapallo/joukkueet/
>>
Got an email try of the person in charge of uniforms for this company try asking them in finnish if they know what team wore this uniform and send them the pic.
mailto:[email protected]
>>
>>13143507
Is this where we read off her rape and death and your mate in nick anon
>>
>>13143988
What the fuck?
>>
Happened before on /b/ where a guy was posting about a woman he was murdering and no one believed him and next day he's in the news for murdering a woman and /b/ went crazy
>>
>>13144004
Oh forgot about that not that much of a /b/tard
here proof i'm not a newfag

▲ ▲
>>
>>13143994
Why are you trying to get al this info its not healthy anon
>>
>>13144017
This never would have happend if someone hadn't posted her pic on /g/ I can't get her out of my head now
>>
finn here, if ya got questions do it now.

maybe i can help ya guys out
>>
>>13144033
Who is she
>>
>>13144038

dats my sister.

well nah, i dont know but if ya guys need translations on some leads or shit i can help on that.
>>
>>13144033
Is she a typical sporty finnish girl? She is possibly the most attractive girl I've ever seen
>>
>>13144033
Is there any type of team name or recognizable insignia on the uniform or do you know the team or area?
>>
>>13144033
Compared to other girls that you saw in your country, what score do you give her (1-10/10)?
>>
>>13144046
She is 10/10 for sure from an english guy's perspective
>>
OP here, I'm in a perfectly healthy relationship as it is, I'm just using my superior intellect to help out my friend >>13143982

I'm content with just admiring her beauty from afar.
>>
>>13144044

Valkeala was a town, its part of Kouvola now, they merged some smaller towns to make bigger ones to "save money in bureacracy"
>>
>>13144054
Do you know what team this might be or what sport?
>>
>>13144046

well personally i dont like blondes too much, i have a fairly light hair myself and im a freaking guy, but i'd say she is around 7. also she looks young, may be under 18.

>>13144042

well there are pretty sporty girls and then there are those that you just dont want to look at.
>>
>>13143507
Its just a crush anon you will be ok trust me
>>
>>13144059

i suspect football, i found a name for the number 2 on her shirt from the Valkealan Kajo site, Katja Kettunen is the name on the site but havent found anything similar on facebook for example lel
>>
>>13144061
THAT"S A SEVEN! damn i'm moving to Finland that is the most beautiful women I've ever seen
>>
>>13144074
I found that too but I don't think it's the same girl
>>
>>13144061
I've always wanted to live outside the USA, I guess I know where I'm going.
>>
>>13144079

that is my opinion, as i said i dont like girls with blonde hair too much. now brunettes, redheads or black hair and im all in.

also you dont want to come here just for girls. summer is short but nice, winters are long and cold. also everything is fucking expensive and there isnt enough work for peoples.
>>
>>13144087
Be careful anon cus you know "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"
>>
>>13144054
When did they merge? This might be an old pic?
>>
>>13144101

Valkealan kajo is still active, so i dont think its too old picture. but to be honest that girl looks like she is like max 15
>>
>>13144087
Everybody wants to live where they don't live what's that all about, usa is a big ass place anon try another state and don't forget every country has its uglys and beuts
>>
>>13144109
I'm not exactly an old soul myself so I'll be alright
>>
>>13144116

im starting to think she might play volley ball. found picture gallery and they're using those black shirts.
>>
>>13144122
Strange I wonder why she is in front of a track then
>>
>>13144130

you realize there might be indoors sporting place right next to that track ?
like in my town, there is swimming hall, football field and skating hall (what ever you call that place with artificial ice to play icehockey)

anyhow i dont see that sponsor logo on those volley ball shirts, it should be visible.
>>
>>13144114
It's not entirely about America being shitty, it's that it would be interesting to live in another country entirely.
>>
>>13144136
I wouldn't know in america sports stuff is usually kinda spread out and their aren't that many skating rinks or tracks just football stadiums and baseball fields.
>>
File: Untitled.png (49 KB, 1106x540) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49 KB, 1106x540
>>13143507
>>
>>13144160
Well fucking done, you can google the name on her shirt just like everyone else in this thread has *slowclap*
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (113 KB, 477x282) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
113 KB, 477x282
>>13144162
>Well fucking done, you can google the name on her shirt just like everyone else in this thread has *slowclap
the address is on the photo so start there no need to be a fuckwit big man on your keyboard i would love to rip your face off cunt
>>
>>13144193
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>13144193
Good effort but I think we've all given up on finding her. As the Finn said, she's probably not an adult, or old enough to be on any big teams. We'll never find her, and I'm ok with that.
>>
>>13144207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkHuecEpgw
>>
>>13144207
Agreed. She looks attractive but we are looking for a girl based on her shirt when, for all we know, she is mereley a supporter.
>>
She's so beautiful though it's a real shame whoever originally posted this was a sadistic asshole for not giving sauce
>>
>>13144226
OP wanted sauce -_-
>>
>>13144228
No the assholes op got it from on /g/
>>
>>13144216

the number on her shirt indicates she is on a team. probably football or as you murricans call it "soccer". now there are a lot of football teams in the Valkealan kajo, ranging from boys and girls born in 2009 to adult teams.
>>
>>13144237
No the assholes op got it from on /g/
>>
>>13144074
i suspect hockey
>>
>>13144238
Actually, from the UK so not "soccer".

So, if I go down to my local football team and ask them if I can buy a shirt as a supporter, they'd turn me down would they?
>>
>>13144253

probably not but i dont think they sell those in Finland though, not in these amateur leagues atleast.

>>13144251

there is no hockey team in the Valkealan Kajo. Volley ball, football (soccer for you murricans), skiing, orienteering (had to check for translation lel), athletics, gymnastics. those are what they are sporting in
>>
I don't think this is just a random picture look at that quality she has to be of some importance
>>
>>13144294
I know right, but still any reverse search doesn't give anything
>>
>>13144294
>>13144296
It was probably a school photo, and she's on a local team and wore her shirt.
>>
She kind of looks like my ex. just saying
>>
>>13144316
pics or didn't happen
>>
>>13144294
My guess is it's from here
http://valkealankajotd-e.nimenhuuto.com/players

It's a site where teams can group up and post messages. There are pics of some of the players, but couldn't find OPs. It's a bit weird because she looks older than the ones right now in the young team, but too young to be in the adults team. Probably really old photo
>>
if she didn't have shit eyeliner on and were blond
>>
>>13144330
What are you, 12?
>>
>>13144330
>>
>>13144050
Meanwhile she would never win any beauty competitions anywhere or become a model.

Face it, you're a beta Internet nerd who is attracted to some homely girl who is nothing special.

Get some standards. Furthermore, get some social skills. You're not going to find a gf in another country anymore than you will in yours.
>>
File: 1401827696727.png (50 KB, 744x299) Image search: [Google]
1401827696727.png
50 KB, 744x299
>>13144079
She is a seven because she is ligitimately nothing exceptional - this coming from an objective point of view, not from a manchild's point of view who sees every submissive or weak looking woman as attractive (because you can't get nothing else).

Finland is the ugliest, fattest country in the region and the least model producing Northern Eruoean country. I'm not even being mean here, just saying what most people familiar with this already know.

You'll find much better looking women in every country neighboring it.
>>
>>13144907
My Polish friend was in Oulu and said he has never seen so many ugly and fat women in his life. Lol.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.