[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 150.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
150.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
Why the fuck I get banned every time I make a thread in /gif/ ??
>Start a YLYL - Ban
>Start a webm thread - Ban
Mook, what the fuck, dude?
>>
File: lessermook.png (118 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
lessermook.png
118 KB, 199x253
>>14542658
>>
do you only post 1 file? you have to post at least 3 on /gif/.

what does your ban message say?
>>
>>14542732
Well I only posted 1 in the last threat but I posted like 5 or 6 in the first one. The ban message says
>You have been banned from /gif/ for posting >>8679662, a violation of Global Rule 16:

All requests (e.g., "sauce", "moar", "who is this") for adult content belong on /r/, and all requests for work-safe content belong on /wsr/.

Your ban was filed on June 5th, 2016 and expires on June 6th, 2016 at 07:18 ET, which is 16 hours and 12 minutes from now.
>>
any clue?
>>
>>14542658
why are you starting YLYL and webm threads in /gif/. They want to keep that shit contained in /b/
>>
>>14543080
cause webms in /b/ has no sound
>>
were all the files sfw? they would go on >>>/wsg/.
>>
>>14543558
Nop, what's the point of make a YLYL if it's sfw?
>>
>>14542658
Stop shitposting and lurk more. That's essentially what a ban does, since all it stops you from doing is posting.
There are a hundred threads up by people who didn't get banned. What did they do that you didn't? Be on topic, have content, and have a thread concept that others wanted to participate in.

It's nice that you want to participate, but you're clearly not ready for your own thread yet. Lurk until you come up with an interesting idea, save up at least a dozen images towards it, and only then make a thread. Only /b/ works on the model of just throwing shit out without thinking so you can feel like you're involved. The other boards require you to halfway try.
>>
>>14543659
So open a ylyl thread posting 5 webms which get 80 replies or so is shitposting?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.