[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feedback thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
Continuation of >>>/tg/46945911
>>
>>23402
>Albums
Haven't heard this one. What is it?
>>
>>23402
Alright that's a pretty strong point.
A general games board with this format would be huge.
Honestly this board sounds like a dream. I'd probably use it.
>>
>>23507
Every once in a while, /mu/ does this thing where they make an album. Usually, anyone who gets dubs names the tracks, trips names the band/album, and someone else makes the album cover. Once the band, tracks, and album is named and the cover is chosen, then people claim the tracks. Once they've made them, they post it in the thread. Once all of the tracks are made, then the album is put on YT or Bandcamp.

Now that I say it, it does sound kinda like a game.
>>
>>22720
This

There were other boards that were in way higher demand than a niche board about text-based writefagging.

A niche that /tg/ and /lit/ already filled to begin with.

>>22722
found that troll who didn't even look at the catalog.
>>
>>23671
>text-based writefagging.
Is there writefagging that's not based on text?
>>
Can we please get rid of the forced auto-sage time-limit? It's just way too stressful.
>>
Could there be a nsfw quests board? There has been a problem with wall of text roleplay-esque threads taking over /d/ recently and I think it would be a good way to curve that. But then again, /d/ isn't the biggest board on the site, and I'm not sure if it's a problem anywhere else.
>>
File: tegaki.png (2 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
2 KB, 400x400
>>23699
>>
>>23671
>I don't like something so it shouldn't exist
sounds like /pol/ would be a better fit for you
>>
>>23964
>doesn't want to go to anonkun
>>
1000 get
>>
>>24636
First rolling sticky?
>>
There's no point in having /qst/ around if quest threads are still allowed on /tg/; it's not a good trial of the board if it's not working as it would when fully added. If you want to test it out, you need to do that with the conditions it would normally be operating under.

I swear to god, the mod/manager behind this whole thing is a fucking retard.
>>
>>23624
It's a fun, if cancerous, game
>>
>>23916
The goal of the autosage timer is to imitate the speed of /tg/ quests. It doesn't quite manage that, but that's the goal. If you're looking for a less stressful environment, try one of the various other quest sites.
>>
>>25013
>cancerous
I guess. Definitely fun as hell though.
>>
There are at least 15 quests and 3 CYOAs on /tg/ right now. Thank you.
>>
Why are quests autosaged after 72 hours? A week I can understand, due to the pacing, but 3 days is a little short right?
>>
>>25219
See >>25085. It's a stupid rule that doesn't actually do what it's supposed to, but the goal is to make the board more /tg/-like in speed.
>>
>>25219
Not at all, if anything it's a bit long. Most quests just have one thread lasting for the nightly session and that's it.
>>
File: 1374324040783.jpg (47 KB, 633x480) Image search: [Google]
1374324040783.jpg
47 KB, 633x480
>all these people are still bitching /qst/
>while I'm having fun following a bunch of quests
Enjoy your shitty /tg/ quests I suppose?
>>
test
>>
>>25802
dice+1d100
test
>>
>>25810
>>25802
Newfag.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>25802
>>25810
Here anon
>>
>>25778
Bitchin' and questin' at the same time
>>25820
Give him a break, it's not like everyone figured out to use the options field on the first try.
>>
>>25820
I know. The /tg/ sticky info is outdated. How does it work now? I assume the syntax or something else is different now.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>25853
test
>>
>>25840
The first post had it in the options field, but I misspelled dice so it didn't work.
>>
>>25872
That's happened to me about 4 times, I feel your pain.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d12)

Platonic solids only.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/qst/deleted/deleted/

I've lost my sides
>>
>>25406
I dunno. 3 days just doesn't seem enough to do a campaign with enough substance. I see quests last for weeks or even become generals, but that's become impossible with timer up
>>
>>26116
>Not realisng you can have a second thread.
>>
>>26116
M8, you don't run a campaign in one session. Think of it in tabletop terms. You meet up for game night and have one thread as one session, then next game night you make another thread.
>>
I think I might be going crazy. It seemed like we had a second feedback thread here on /qst/ for a while.
>>
>>26455
Wasn't made by a mod
>>
>>26463
So I have gone crazy, thanks.
>>
>>26481
No I'm saying there was one not made by a mod. I guess it got deleted
>>
>>26025
Thats some pure autism right there.
>>
>>26515
Those are the only people who wanted this board to exist.

S'fucking sad mate
>>
>>26165
Even in an insomnia phase I think the most I could manage to run for at a time would be thirty hours or so. (Of course that would then pick up four hours later for another thirty in one of those phases, but you get the point.)
>>
dice+2d6

test
>>
>>26573
options field
>>
File: wut 2.png (104 KB, 665x598) Image search: [Google]
wut 2.png
104 KB, 665x598
>>27078
>>
File: 1432319326468.jpg (32 KB, 395x416) Image search: [Google]
1432319326468.jpg
32 KB, 395x416
tl;dr me fags

Why do we hate /qst/ again?
>>
>>27078
You goofy scamp
>>
>>27117
we are gradually learning to love it
>>
>>9509
this desu. Where's the /l/ board already? Are we even looking at what /b/ and /v/ has daily? Fuck off with these gimmicky boards. Just give us the actually necessary boards
>>
>>27117
Mostly because no one wanted except for shitposters. Nobody in the quest community asked for it, and the mod didn't seem to know what he was doing.
>>
I hope you faggots don't fuck with the incredibly small number of /v/ threads that pop up periodically.
>>
>>26535
I always wanted this board to exist.
And I'm happy it does.
>>
>>27117
Only salty jealous /tg/ shitposters don't like it.
Case in point >>27138
>>
>>27200
You really should be pointing at guys like >>26584 for such comments.
>>
>>27220
I can't be bothered.
>>
>>27220
>1432 posts
Where the fuck did that giant shitstorm start?
>>
>>27253
When the OP was posted.
>>
>>27117
Shit coding
>>
>>27117
Because when FINALLY a board opened for quest organizers to have a board all their own, the trolls showed up.

ALL quests, even NON /tg/ related quests ended up on /tg/. Now all quests have a home, yet the Moderators at /tg/ don't enforce sending quests here, and the moderator here is sleeping on the job not nuking shitposters.
>>
Rolled 9, 8, 4, 16 = 37 (4d20)

Testing while I'm here
>>
>>26146
3 threads per unique IP address, anon.

Gotta be careful with that limitation.
>>
>>27698
Use trip code and a phone.
>>
I can't post a new thread, even with 4chanX and all other plug-ins deactivated.

Jolly good show.
>>
>>27716
Dammit, Tried your phone?
>>
So, after running Traveller Quest for some time and asking some questions to my players, here's my brief survey (not statistically significant by any means, but I did what I could).

Traveller is a tabletop roleplaying game of sci-fi adventures. It enjoys a very niche popularity on /tg/, with very few threads and generals ever being posted, all with a usually small audience. It is relevant to /tg/ but by no means has wide appeal as a topic.

Survey had 6 replies. Based on the overall number of active posters and their IDs I'd say the thread was followed by somewhere around 8-10 players, but some guesswork is involved in this estimate.

My personal impression is that this much players make it what I'd consider a "successful quest thread". Even though it was slow at times, it was well above the absolute minimum required to keep the thread lively.

I asked three questions:
>How did you came across this thread?
1) "Found it through the catalog, lurkes and just watched the thread. Hopefully I'll participate next time"
2) "I heard it was you running it over on /tg/ and decided to give it a look."
3) "saw it in the catalog."
4) "Saw it in the catalogue."
5) "I was browsing /qst/ catalog. I saw that the OP was more than two or three sentences, which shows to me that some modicum of thought was put into the thread (as opposed to the more /b/esque threads)."
6) "browsing /qst/. My first time on one of these"

5 players found it through the catalog and 1 checked it because of QM name recognition (which was mentioned once in a quest general thread on /tg/)

>Why did you decide to follow it?
1) "I decided to follow because the story is pretty intriguing."
2) "I heard it was you running it over on /tg/ and decided to give it a look."
3") "i liked it because the story is different and you update it very creatively and not just "you unlock the door lol".
4) "I like Traveller."
5) "I'm not familiar with the setting but I was pulled in pretty quick once I started reading and caught up about the first time you left."
6) "Seemed interdasting"

4 players decided to follow it because they liked the story and writing style. 1 because he already knew and was interested in the Traveller setting. 1 because of QM name recognition.

>Are you following or running any other quests?

1) "Following multiple threads here, exactly why I didn't post."
2) "I'm lookin' but nothings really catching my interest."
3) "i am following multiple quests and debating running one for the moment."
4) "Lurking in General Artificial Intelligence Quest."
5) "I've looked at some other /qst/ quests but so far the only other one I've read through was playing in the shadows. Although I have a couple lined up to read through later. I read quite a few /tg/ quests and am deeply disappointed in the vitriolic hate towards this new board. I wish more QMs were open minded."
6) "Yes, on both boards"

3 are following multiple other quests. 2 are following only one other. 1 is following only Traveller Quest.
>>
>>27701
....Uh, no. Not if you're running a quest, anyways.
>>
Well, Playing in the Shadows is in autosage at this point....and is also only on page 7 after 3 and 1/2 days of inactivity. The most recent active bump was on Saturday at 8:00 pm, meaning in ~7 hours it traversed to page 7 (weird).

the next consideration is whether or not to begin on that same thread on monday (likely) or not. Considering the very limited number f posts allowed to unique IP addresses (three total) it seems that continuing in a previously ended thread is a necessary option unless the board picks up a lot of threads in the next day or so.

That is going to make some of these threads absolutely massive if the population of posters on /qst/ doesn't become much larger, but that's still conjecture at this point.
>>
>>27796
Is it so hard to just change your IP? You won't be coming back to that old thread anyway, it's done with...

And the enforced autosage prevents a little shithead from keeping old threads on the board for months with a single bump every so often like on (insert any slow board here).
>>
>>27816
Some people do not have dynamic IP, anon.

You do make a valid point, however. We'll see what happens on Monday.
>>
>>27716
I use 4chanX on Chrome and everything's working fine
>>
Just found out about this half-baked board when Schteel mentioned its existence and here's my 2 cents. I'm not categorically against this board, but there are some glaring issues. As has been pointed out repeatedly many things either don't work or were a bad idea to begin with and quest running alone will not be able to adequately sustain it. You need to at least allow meta threads and making this a general games board would not be a bad idea. Every thread in the catalog having such similar names is making my eyes glaze over when I browse anyway and the variety will help things feel like an actual communty rather than a series of related topics.

On a personal level I also feel that responding to shitposters with appeasement is a bad precedent to set and I fear that if /qst/ actually does succeed things will only get worse.

The text formatting and built in shitscribble machine is pretty nifty, though.
>>
>>28032
They've already proven that shitposters can get anything they want banned. Why not just make all the shitposter mods and have done with it.
>>
>>28032
>Just found out about this half-baked board when Schteel mentioned its existence and here's my 2 cents. I'm not categorically against this board, but there are some glaring issues. As has been pointed out repeatedly many things either don't work or were a bad idea to begin with and quest running alone will not be able to adequately sustain it. You need to at least allow meta threads and making this a general games board would not be a bad idea. Every thread in the catalog having such similar names is making my eyes glaze over when I browse anyway and the variety will help things feel like an actual communty rather than a series of related topics.

Well, you never know - we might get lucky and either

1) The "trial" is actually a trial, not an excuse, and when everything fails horribly they'll actually write the board off as a failure and put quests back on /tg/; everybody well and truly shuts up about a /qst/ board because it empirically didn't work. Good end.

2) The mod knows it's going to suck, and its deletion is expected; this was all a ploy to get people to finally shut up about wanting a quest board, because they can say they already tried that and it didn't work. Quests return to /tg/, good end.

3) This actually turns out not to suck somehow; good end.
>>
>hear about this /qa/ board I didn't even know existed
>and how it's totally the reason /qst/ was even considered
>finally follow a link to see what all this shit's about
>mfw I have no face for this
>>
>>28095
There's a reason it's not on the ribbon.
>>
File: 1434911651876.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1434911651876.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>28103
So it would appear.
>>
>>28088
Your forgetting about the trolls that will continue to shitpost about this board somehow being required since they're to mentally deficient to have a concept of empathy.
>>
>>28103
>>28110
What is the ribbon? Is it that thing at the top and bottom of the threads that have all listed boards on it? If so, it is between /pol/ and /sci/.
>>
>>28146
He's referring to the /qa/ board, which is where mods and shitposters hang out.
>>
>>28156
>/qa/
>ribbon
I don't see the connection. Can you explain?
>>
>>28165
Ribbons are in a number of computer programs and usually contain entire tabs of tools allowing you to change things like font size and type, draw lines of different colors, add page brakes, etc. The tools will be grouped based on tab and you get to them by clicking on the tab. Of course some tools, which might not be commonly used, won't be put on these tabs. For these tools you need to go through the drop-down menus to find. /qa/ is the drop-down menu tool and all the easy to access from anywhere on 4chan boards are the tools in the ribbon.
>>
>>28032
This basically repeats my two cents on the issue. For those of you wondering why I still run on /tg/, I'm just more comfortable running there than on /qst/. I do think the Questing community is at current too small to actually sustain an entire board, but I'm not too against the idea.

Still, I'll be running on /tg/ until /qst/ either fails, they force /tg/ QMs to transition, or /qst/ actually becomes good.
>>
>>28591
What about /tg/ threads with some /qst/ for quests?
>>
>>28609
'some /qst/ features for quests' I mean.
>>
>>28609
I definitely wouldn't mind having the text formatting stuff, but maybe have that for all people in a thread? I'd love to share that with the players, have some fun with it. I don't use the paint tool myself because I'm not primarily an artist.

And as for the autosage, I think /tg/'s autosage at 300 posts is fine. Maybe increase it to 400, I dunno. It honestly isn't THAT much of a hassle to start a new thread. And one of the things I really hate about /qst/ is being only able to start I think 3 threads or so? I tend to run multiple Quests so that's a very big no-no for me.
>>
>>28629
/tg/ has a huge population of immature people who find anything that disrupts /tg/ offensive to an extreme (case in point - this board)_ and they will use it to abuse and bully and spam people they don't like until they too go away.
>>
Just to double check, the 72 hour autosage starts from the OP, not from the last post made, right?
>>
>>28733
Yes.
>>
>>9974
/film/ wasn't meant to be released yet, it was just accidentally unlocked. It died because it wasn't even meant to start yet.
>>
I am very disappoint in this new board. It's called /quests/ and yet I haven't seen a single thread about Johnny Quest, his father, Race Banon, Hadji, or their dog.

Check this shit out you millennials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIhEpjnaNlo
>>
Reposting some insightful shit Riz said in his ask.fm

I feel that creating a board specifically for quests is too short-sighted. "Quests" aren't things people go looking for exactly, it doesn't have much draw to bring in new blood to sustain a healthy community. As it is currently implemented, I see /qst/ being a slow and quiet death as QMs and players stubbornly stick it out, but gradually filter out far faster than any new people come in.

I think it would be better under the label of Creative Writing or something. A topic that would naturally draw in people both interested in writing, and those interested in reading what gets written. Quests are far removed from typical forum games, so I think something like that would go a long way towards helping keep the transposed community relatively fresh and moving.

What do you queers think?
>>
>>18903
Apparently a significant amount of people found it of interest, as a lurker of /qa/. It was a fairly regular request, and of the more sane variety than "DELETE /a/". I don't understand the unwillingness to test an idea some people thought out instead of blindly following what you think. Keep in mind, this has done literally nothing to other boards, the average type of quest on /tg/ is still highly present in /tg/. It harms no one to try this idea out, why are you so bitter about testing an idea people wanted?
>>
>>28911
>as a lurker of /qa/
So your only exposure to the idea was from people so amazingly buttblasted over the idea of quests that they are literally unable to not complain about their existence?
>>
>>28911
You are ignorantly/purposefully stirring the shit back to the top. One of the major complaints about those threads is that the number of posters in them were quite small and all parroting the same argument
>>
>>27138
I ran a quest of sorts to completion for 60 threads and I think /qst/ is a good idea.
The bigger limit before autosage is a good idea, since I would normally need to make 2 threads a day when I was running my Quest, sometimes 3.
>>
>>28979
What quest?

Also my dad works for Nintendo
>>
>>28931
Except that wasn't what the threads were like, at all.

Believe it or not, if you spend a bit on /qa/, you find that some people actually want to add something to 4chan and aren't just mad at the existence of something else in their board. Most of the people proposing /qst/ were people fond of quests and forum games that were a bit sad they had to hop around and dig through other boards to find content of it. They weren't really /tg/ers desu
>>
File: Estavos thread.jpg (70 KB, 789x603) Image search: [Google]
Estavos thread.jpg
70 KB, 789x603
>>28995
More of a group play, but it was the Runic Men clan with King of Dragon Pass.

I had fun and people seemed to have fun too. It's lost to the ages now though since I pushed for it not to be put in sup/tg/. Ah well.
>>
>>29033
There's plenty of archives, how about you link us some of these reasonable threads, because this is the first I'm hearing of them.
>>
>>28931
Now, the big flaw I think with /qst/ is that most people weren't proposing a straight quest board. Most people were proposing a home for hunger games, risk, quests, and all the other games that are only vaguely related to the boards they often appear in. With that amount of variety, /qst/ could have easily been a pretty populous board. But this is so limited to quests, and apparently Risk is allowed, or at least the mods are ignoring it.
>>
File: can't let you see that red fox.jpg (467 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
can't let you see that red fox.jpg
467 KB, 1000x1200
>>29062
>>
>>28879
Good idea.
I'm in favor of anything that brings more people to this board, really. Or rather, I think it's the only way that this board can be made to prosper.
I'm still convinced that the creation of this board was unnecessary except to satisfy people who were mad over literally nothing, but if the board is here to stay, steps should be taken in order to increase its currently very small userbase.

Addendum: The /po/ argument i heard from some people doesn't hold water. Unlike simple discussions, a quest needs participants in both number and consistency to be engaging, much like tabletop roleplaying.

You technically can play d&d with just 1 gm and 1 player, running half-hour long sessions once every two weeks, but playing with 1 gm and 4-6 players for 3-6 hours long sessions once a week will generally be considered more fun by anyone involved.
>>
>>29078
The thing is, for every good thread about a topic on /qa/, there are 7 bad ones full of bitter people, but when you browse it you get a good idea on what people want. This thread in particular I found in the archives, shows generally what people actually wanted, before a lot of hiro's new boards

https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/221718/#221718

It's no coincidence the forum games suggestion is so high.
>>
>>28879
I like the idea of /cg/ - Collective Games or /fg/ - Forum Games.
>>
>>28879
I support this.
>>
Why is everyone shitting on /po/

Have you been on /po/? It's fucking awesome. Plenty of papercraft resources, and it's a fun hobby that I use to spice up my tabletop games.
>>
>>29309
I don't think anyone is trying to shit on /po/, people are just using it as an example of a really slow board.
>>
>>29309
At first I though you said /pol/.
>>
>>29148
/qfg/ - Quests & Forum Games
>>
>>28879

I worry that quests would dominate a creative writing board, such a board should be about writing in general and not just telling interactive stories in my opinion. Opening the board to other games (such as Hunger Games) as >>29148 and others suggested seems like a better idea if generating traffic becomes an issue.
>>
>>27796
Honestly the autosage is a mixed bag for me. Personally I'd prefer no OP thread limit and allow the OP to put his own thread into autosage. It seems simple enough, just have it so that when OP uses sage it puts the thread into autosage, that way we can put the thread out to dry once the session is done, but maybe still leave it open for thread meta discussion, planning, or just water cooler talk among players until it falls off the board naturally.
>>
>>28879
This is of course correct. It shouldn't just be quests, it should be quests and CYOAs and risk and drawthreads and roll to X threads and anything else even remotely similar.

Ideally, /qst/ would become something that we're not expecting, not planning for it to become. That's why putting so many rules in place early on is fucking stupid; it prevents the sort of new content that most of us haven't thought of yet.
>>
>>28032
Honestly, I feel like it would be better to just permit discussion of relevant threads on other boards. Not really lifting the meta discussion rule, but more of changing the idea of what constitutes a meta thread so that people can talk about, say, a quest about dark souls on /v/, or a quest about crusading on /tg/ or /hist/, or a racing quest on /o/.

Essentially, we should judge the content of this board as material for discussion on the board it is most relevant too. It was a common argument against quests on /tg/ that it was meant to talk about traditional games instead of playing, so we should therefore allow discussion of quests on at least tg if not other boards as well when the content of the quest is relevant. As far as I'm concerned, this would help, if not solve the issue of visibility and gaining new players.
>>
There sure are a lot of manchildren who HATE CHANGE.
I think it's a good idea and hope my QMs slowly make the change to this board. It might take a while for things to calm down, but as long as most of the traffic comes from /tg/ and not one of the hellholes I think it will work out fine.

Shitposters seem to not want anyone to have fun and think they have ownership of the site. If you don't like it, don't partake.

The ID tags are a blessing and a curse, I think the IDs are the only thing worth considering removal of after we see how they work out. Thank you mods for making a worthwhile effort at this.
>>
>>29512
>IDs
They're good because they stop samefagging, let you know who OP is and allow for some competition between posters if the quest demands it.

What needs removal is the 72-hour autosage.
>>
>>29553
>They're good because they stop samefagging, let you know who OP is and allow for some competition between posters if the quest demands it.
They don't, tripcodes are better for that, tripcodes are better for that.
>>
>>29512
I'm kinda mixed on the whole thing. The way this was seemingly rushed into certainly didn't do it any favors. The lack of direct responses from the Manager who did it helped even less.

Could this end up good? Yes. Could it metaphorically end up worse than the Hindenburg? yes. So far there are things I like, things I haven't messed with yet.

If quests end up fully shifting over, I'll follow. Cause to be perfectly honest, that's what I do the most on /tg/ Reading the generals is a pain to sort through most days. And aside from character art threads and a handful of world building ones, /tg/ largely feels like it's in a constant loop every couple of days.

TL:DR - This board could become worth while with time. But the way the start seems to have been poorly thoughout/planned hasn't done it any favors. Personal Judgement being with held in order to see where it goes.
>>
>>29512
>>29553
>>29564
Just let ID's be an option that OP can select when they start a thread.
>>
Test
>>
>>29512
>I didn't read the thread at all

The board has numerous issues, and issue #1 is that IT'S DEAD
Where's the audience, friend? You said there would be an audience.

It's almost like a tiny sliver of /tg/ isn't enough to run a board or something.
>>
>>29585
You're right in that it could end up good.

But it's not ending up good. It's a disaster in every way so far. The features are nice, but is it really worth it with the execution?

I don't think quests have 'time'. You see, quests are a very pick-up-and-play medium. If a QM goes on a break for even a month, that's it, it's over. Most of their players would have moved on by then, and the few that pine for them would have found some other way to pass the time in their absence.

This board doesn't have months to get good. It has maybe a couple weeks at most. When everyone realizes that their favorite quests aren't coming here, they're just going to go to a different site for their questing. That includes QMs too
>>
>>30225
>issue #1 is that IT'S DEAD
>Where's the audience, friend? You said there would be an audience.
Isn't that, at least in part, your responsibility? Just because you can't maintain multiple quest threads for days on end on the board where your audience is doesn't mean you can't have a single quest general to, you know, RECRUIT PEOPLE TO CHECK OUT THIS BOARD. One thread, advertising the quests relevant to that board in the OP, that you can all keep bumped with quest discussion, rather than keeping the top 8% of the catalog filled with quests more than 80% of the time.

But no, that would require too much effort, and let's cut the bullshit: It is not that you CAN'T make this board work; you don't WANT to make this board work because you're all indignant that the people that wanted you to fuck off might get their way.

I don't even mind quests all that much but your bitchy attitudes are pissing me off. You're not even willing to give this effort any serious consideration because you're insulted and petty. I guess at least some of the anti-quest fags were right about you. God damned pitiful is what this is. But don't worry, the administration seems to be taking a very timid stance on all this and if you all pout hard enough, this board made just for you will go away and you'll get your way in the end, I'm sure.
>>
>>30344
According to anti-questfags, mods and everyone else, quest generals are not allowed anywhere but here. Creating an evermore insular society cut off from everywhere else.
>>
>>29997
making that an option for OP to select would probably take a fair bit of time to implement, and it doesn't seem worth it. even if IDs can't prevent all samefagging, I don't see any significant downside in having them anyway

>>30282
it's been four (4) days, you fucking retard. if QMs and players are so pissy that they'll leave after a week of things being slightly different, then let them go. if they can find a different site that they're happier with, then good for them.

frankly, that seems like a good outcome; the people that don't like quests don't have to put up with them, and the people who do like them can use the other site. it's a win win.
>>
>>30355
>>30344
And according to the posted rules meta threads are illegal here but haven't been pruned yet because the mods disabled thread deletion for who knows how long.
>>
>>30355
at least as of yesterday, mods were warning people for reporting quest threads in /tg/. has that changed?
>>
>>30396
nope, still won't change the rampancy of it. Also Quest generals have ben hard banned on /tg/.
>>
>>30380
>We've kicked people off the site so it's a win-win right?

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>30410
so the general's been banned, but not the individual threads? who the fucking is running this thing, and how many cocks do they have lodged in their brain?

>>30437
you're kidding, right? there's a whole list of people that we should kick off the site; we just haven't been able to because they'd come back and shit up the other boards - e.g., /mlp/, /soc/, /adv/. if the quest fags would stay gone, because they found a better alternative, that'd be a good thing
>>
>>30344
>Isn't that, at least in part, your responsibility?

No, it's not. You see, I can't make people browse the board. I could write the most beautiful works of art that would bring Shakespeare, Mark Twain, and Hemingway to shame (Let's not say I can, but let's assume that I did).

No one is going to read it if I wrote it in chalk on a cave wall. That's what /qst/ is. It's a cave that no one wants to visit because few people know what it is we do here. I can't go to another board and advertise my quest. If I did, I would rightfully get raided for being dumb enough to assume advertisements are allowed on 4chan (They're not, check the site rules).

Quests don't work in a vacuum. They're colored by the board that they start out on. /tg/ has a lot of RPG heavy quests because it's /tg/. I'm sure you can guess what kind of quests /d/ had, or /m/. That's why making a general quests board is doomed to fail and create tons of quests with zero identity. And if the board has no identity, how can anyone expect quests to thrive here?

>I don't even mind quests all that much but your bitchy attitudes are pissing me off. You're not even willing to give this effort any serious consideration because you're insulted and petty. I guess at least some of the anti-quest fags were right about you. God damned pitiful is what this is. But don't worry, the administration seems to be taking a very timid stance on all this and if you all pout hard enough, this board made just for you will go away and you'll get your way in the end, I'm sure.

You REALLY do sound like one yourself right now. You refuse to listen to our very valid points and just keep hammering home how stupid and pathetic we are because of this situation we can not change.

The only other option you have presented to us that does not break site rules is to go to other websites and bring people in. Want us to do that? Go to some fucking shithole like Reddit and just bring in everyone we can just to keep our hobby alive? Because I'm not fucking doing that. You're insane if you think we should do that.
>>
>>30380
>it's been four (4) days, you fucking retard. if QMs and players are so pissy that they'll leave after a week of things being slightly different, then let them go.

This is how I know you're not a quest player.

Quests have schedules, quests run at specified times. If we let everyone go who didn't want to wait for a quest they liked to come to this board, our quests would rot.

It's been four (4) days, you fucking retard. Why isn't the board in a usable state after four (4) days?
>>
>>30529
Most quests on /tg/ aren't even /tg/ related
>>
>>30557
If you listen to the antis, quests aren't /tg/ related. So that's a moot point.

Also, I'm pretty sure you didn't count the number of quests, because most of the quests on /tg/ are in fact /tg/ related by their setting or mechanics.

Eclipsed Moon, one quest running right now, is based on pathfinder rules. Can you picture a pathfinder quest lasting on /a/? Or people even understanding how to use pathfinder rules on /a/? I can't. /tg/ is the only board that quest would have lasted on.
>>
File: tegaki.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>
Wait what, weekend quest discussion thread banned from /tg/?

Earlier today there was thread alive?
>>
>>30644
It went into autosage.

Surprise, it was more active than the one here.

>>30633
>Containment

This is how I know you're one of the dozen or so people who won't shut up.
>>
>>30529
>Go to some fucking shithole like Reddit and just bring in everyone we can just to keep our hobby alive? Because I'm not fucking doing that
then you must not care about it that much, so why are you whining like a little bitch?

>>30545
>If we let everyone go who didn't want to wait for a quest they liked to come to this board, our quests would rot
again, though, if they're that fickle, why should we care what they think?

>Why isn't the board in a usable state after four (4) days?
because it's a new board, and they're never stable that soon. the dick-for-brains running things isn't helping matters, but it's always like this when a new board is added
>>
>>30644
The mods are really lazy, but quest thread generals are banned forever.
>>
File: tegaki.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7 KB, 400x400
>>30669
>>
Over 30,000 posts already. Glad to see /qst/ getting some use.
>>
>>29148
Garbage as the builder/CYOA communities are, please, don't have them be lumped in to the same shit-standard as Quests.
>>
>>30745
It didn't though. And it's possible it won't be.
>>
>>30794
The lion's share is the shitflinging here though.
>>
Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

this is just a dumb test
>>
>>29410
Well, the threead that went into autosage last night is now at the upper section of page ten after 12 hours.
>>
>>30819
[b]Also test though[/b]
>>
>>29553
They also paint targets on the back of people with unpopular pinons or people who are unfamiliar with the quest. We come from a culture that has a strong aversion to being readily identified by strangers because more often than not those strangers treat us like....well, like the trolls treated the entire questing community.
>>
>>30866
Make a thread here to test text formatting.
>>
>>30809
They'd do best together.
>>
>>30674
Well that is fun thing. No advertising for quests in /tg/. Can't really think what to say about it
>>
>>12603
I'm an occasional drawfag for several orange boards. /qst/ could see a lot of creativity from allowing NSFW threads.
>>
>>30908
AbsoLUTELY not.

Questfags have no true concept of "collaborative", they just want to shove in what they think the whole story should be and watch their version of things unfold. Having to actually collaborate with people would break them.

Also the questbabies would scream to no end about how they're being victimized further by sharing a containment board so there's that.
>>
File: quality board.jpg (665 KB, 2533x1421) Image search: [Google]
quality board.jpg
665 KB, 2533x1421
>>5
This is completely unrelated to /qst/, but can someone please moderate /g/?
We have absolutely no mods, porn, loli, and off-topic posts are running ranpant.
someone please send help.
>>512977
>33 hidden generals and at least 6 /a/ threads
>>
>>30975
whoops, for some reason my /qa/ link didnt work.
>>>/qa/512977
>>
>>30962
Both could learn something from each other.
>>
>>30962
>Questfags have no true concept of "collaborative", they just want to shove in what they think the whole story should be and watch their version of things unfold.
Projecting pretty hard there m80
>>
>>30873
the IDs are only per-thread; you know that, right? so as soon as a new thread is made, you get a new ID. how could someone get pegged as being unfamiliar with a quest just based off their ID?

and if an opinion is unpopular in a quest thread, then it's entirely appropriate to reject it; they're usually run based on majority rules

>We come from a culture that has a strong aversion to being readily identified by strangers because more often than not those strangers treat us like...
what the fuck are you talking about? the "strangers" are people from the same community; are you really afraid of the big bad anons cyberbullying you?
>>
>>31048
I would really love to say that people are good and people don't resort to stupidity and that everyone treats each other with respect.

But take a really good look around you at this very moment, and I think my reasoning becomes pretty clear all by itself.
>>
Please force people to direct their quest threads to /qst/ and to stop posting them in /tg/, or else the speed of this board or its quality as a containment board won't be adequately tested.

There are quest thread posters stubbornly remaining on /tg/ and they're harming the intent of /qst/ and /tg/ simultaneously.
>>
>>30962
>I hate quests and don't follow them except to treat the people who like them like shit
>I know everything about them
Uh huh.
>>
>>31112
I feel much the same way.

It would be like allowing people to still post wrestling on /sp/.
>>
>>31112
>harming the intent of /qst/ and /tg/ simultaneously.
I could use an explanation.
>>
>>31112
I tried posting in a quest thread on /tg/ to point out that there is a specific board for the damn things now and my post just got deleted pretty sharpish so it seems like the moderator position is not to actually encourage the use of this board at all.
>>
>>31328
Didn't you hear? Quests aren't /tg/, they're off topic. Minecraft though, that's a-ok. And Space Station 13. And CYOAs.
>>
>>30745
>I can't argue with you, so here's the equivalent of a meme face

Also your writing looks like a spastic retard having a seizure. Which is what I'm guessing is the majority of the anti-questfags are like.
>>
>>30809
>>30962
>DON'T MOVE THE THING THAT *I* LIKE
>I JUST WANT TO MOVE YOU FAGGOTS

Look at this hypocrisy. This is the people you wanted to listen to, mod?

Sorry, quests won't keep this board up for long. So chances are most of us will move onto CYOA's on /tg/. I hope you like the future you've made for yourself.
>>
File: 1460810404085.png (1 MB, 557x493) Image search: [Google]
1460810404085.png
1 MB, 557x493
>Already three days of /qst/
>All these quests with art
>Check /tg/'s catalog at the current time for fairness sake
>Of the 12 quests, all but one lack any original art, and the one exception seems to only have cover art for it's OP image, one character design and one simple sketch of what I assume is the party (Dungeon Life Quest, dunno if the art is more abundant in past sessions)

This board feels like a return to form honestly, probably heavily influenced from those adventure games that I've seen on /v/ from time to time. After this board was made I though I would only check it out once then forget about it, but to my surprise I find myself looking forward to more updates for some of these quests.
>>
>>31333
That's because you are not letting the board be a trial board, you want to exile people. Funny how exile turned into a test project. But you're not satisifed with a test, you just want to show that you're the rulers of /tg/ - as evidenced by the fact that you're here, gloating, instead of, I don't know, waiting for the test to be over before you start your next purge.
>>
>>31402
And writefagging, like this here: >>>/tg/47021034

Oh and 'fechts' are /tg/ related to, despite being functionally the same as quests: >>>/tg/46969065
>>
>>31501
>Quests with art

You're here, what do. Isn't art. That's just stick figures. You can't run a quest off of that. And if you click the threads, you'll notice that most of them had a lifespan of about an hour and then complete silence afterwards.

No, that's not a return to form. That's someone getting bored making the equivalent of dicks with their crayons and deciding to go do something else and leave their sheet of paper here, on the ground, for us to trip over.
>>
File: Sir Fetch by GentlemanKong.png (98 KB, 834x1052) Image search: [Google]
Sir Fetch by GentlemanKong.png
98 KB, 834x1052
>>31501
I don't make my own art for DLQ (I have the drawing talent of a drunken snail attempting to paint with an arc welder) but there's a pair of drawfriends that make content for it, yeah. Pic related.
>>
File: 1434930754996.jpg (99 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
1434930754996.jpg
99 KB, 944x712
>>31103
where are you from, you simpering little faggot?
>>
>>31501
I'm not really enjoying the board or it's content so far, but I'm glad someone else is, at least.
>>
File: 1436451746137.png (19 KB, 873x430) Image search: [Google]
1436451746137.png
19 KB, 873x430
I ran a quest on /v/ for a while (Gamestop Princess). Now due to /qst/ existing I don't think I'll be able to continue.
Mods didn't even touch it for some reason, and people had a lot of fun.
We reached bump limit super fast, so the threads came and went in a flash.
It's just not the same if the quest is not ran in a particular board, you feel?
>>
>>31103
>But take a really good look around you at this very moment

People angry they're being displaced by people who have zero clue what their hobby is even about for no reason but a small minority of whiners?
>>
dice+2d6
>>
File: tegaki.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6 KB, 400x400
Rolled 5, 3 = 8 (2d6)

>>
>>31645
In the options field.
>>
>>30344
That would be advertising and rightfully get you banned
>>
>>31600
>It's just not the same if the quest is not ran in a particular board, you feel?

Not at all. "It just doesn't feel right being on the correct board" is an excuse. Stop being stubborn. If your quest is worth being made a thread, it'll do fine on /qst/.
>>
Plain and simple: I want NSFW quests. Make it a red board.

Otherwise I was already very entertained by some of the quests.
>>
>>31725
/qst/ is way too slow though. I don't know if you have tried a quest on /v/, but they're lighting fast and frantic, reaching 750 replies in like 2 hours. Also they have an specific audience in mind.
A particular board's speed and audience IS important.
>>
>>31328
Quests, like CYOAs, are dime-a-dozen, bumped too often despite no real discussion occurring due to constant repeat posting, and often feature settings that don't have anything to do with the board. The only reason they end up on /tg/ is because there's a dice roller, so they ought to not be on 4chan at all. Now there's a medium on 4chan that can facilitate quests without the compromise of them cluttering /tg/. You should use it.
>>
>>31773
>The only reason they end up on /tg/ is because there's a dice roller
lol ok you don't know shit
>>
any changes to the board since 72 hour autosage and 60 second timer?
>>
>>31768
>A particular board's speed and audience IS important.

Too bad. This is your board now. Work hard and build its speed and audience up and stop complaining.
>>
One good thing about ID tags, they make knowing who to ignore really easy. Being able to filter by ID is also nice.
>>
>>31805
Was the per-IP thread limit bumped up at that time? It's 3 now at any rate.
>>
>>31809
It's not like I wasn't breaking the rules before at any rate. I'll pass up on /qst/
It was a needed containment board though, so there's that at least.
>>
>>31544

Welp, sorry if I offended you with my choice of words. How about "quests with drawings" then? Even a toddlers' doodle of a face still counts as a drawing right?

>You can't run a quest off of that.

I disagree. Sure quests like that can't be called higher art, or be long lasting, but I don't see why they should be expected to be in the first place. I've been detached from the quest community for a long while now, so I don't know how things have evolved in your circle, but I still fondly remember stuff like Drew the Lich that were simple and not really thought out or structured, but still charming and done for some quick fun.

Of course my opinion doesn't count for much, I'm aware most of my opinions are based on nostalgia and a distaste for the waifu effect that became so prevalent at the time

>>31600

>It's just not the same if the quest is not ran in a particular board, you feel?

It's a fair point I guess, I might be pleased at the sight of this board because I'm mostly a /tg/ person and I'm only aware of other boards having their own "illegal" quests from passing glances at their catalogs, but I can understand how the change from a board of /v/'s traffic to /qst/ is insanely more drastic than the change from /tg/ to /qst/

>>31551

Neat stuff
>>
>>31570
/tg/.

You knwow why the mods aren't banning quests on /tg/?

I think they saw the people who hate quests coming here, lording it over and crowing their victory cries, congratulating themselves on getting quests banned, and realized, "hey, these little shits are just a bunch of assholes" and had second thoughts about caving in to a group of people so filled with hate and vitriol that they can't help coming into /qst/, a place made for something they absolutely hate, and demonstrating how much they hate us and are glad that quests are gone.

That's why your "go to /qst/" shitposts are getting nuked - because the mods saw that you people were such assholes you don't deserve a victory, so they're making it a pyrrhic one.
>>
>>31862
I think it's just because this is still a trial board desu senpai
>>
>>31906
Leave me my delusions of petty vengeance.

It is awfully telling though, that they're taking it upon themselves to police /tg/ and come here and claim they know more about quests and /tg/ than the people they want exiled here though, isn't it?
>>
>>31862
>>31959
a trial board would never have been created if there was not full intent upon segmenting these sorts of things. feedback is being drawn from people intent and willing to use these features, not those feeling bullied.

full implementation is inevitable, it's only a matter of fine-tuning the mechanics of this place.

it's better this way.
>>
>>32000
And you are trying to help make the move go faster?
>>
>>31809
>get in your ghetto reeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: tegaki.png (3 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3 KB, 400x400
>>32028
no the process is just funny to watch.
>>
>>31841
>It was a needed containment board though
Oh don't go with his bullshit.
>>
>>32000
Isn't that what it is though?

"Get out."
"Based mods."
"Mods=gods."
"Good riddance."
"Go die."
"You're not doing your part."
"You need to get back in your containment board."
"Get out of /tg/"
"You deserve this done to you."
"Why aren't you happy you got what you didn't want?"

An SJW could have a field day.
>>
>>16902
Those threads are a million times better than yet ANOTHER fucking quest thread.
>>
>>32057
Containment doesn't need to be negative.
Quests didn't have a proper home for the longest time, now they do, and even extra tools for QM.
Transition is always difficult.
>>
>>32000
>feedback is being drawn from people intent and willing to use these features, not those feeling bullied.

All five of them. You're basically saying that the mods are only listening to the yes-men who blindly agree with them and ignoring the vast majority of users who keep telling them how bad of an idea this is.

At least that fits perfectly with how I picture the moderation base of 4chan.
>>
>>32093
>Containment doesn't need to be negative
see
>>32073
>>
>>32073
This, and what's even worse is that they're coming HERE to say that.

They will come to the fucking containment board that they hate so much just so shit on us for no better reason than the mods not really knowing what to do with quests.

I think mods could learn a lot reading the last 1000 posts and seeing how many "fuck you shitstains XD" posts were written, and only a couple people were the ones making them.
>>
Now you just need to make a /tgg/ and the board will finally be fixed.
>>
>>30975
bumping, we need spotlight on this one.
>>
>>32368
.....you can't bump a rolling sticky friend.

But you can go to /qa/, scream, cry and holler, and eventually the mods will make an unwante,d unnecessary board for the people you hate so much you go into that board just to tease and gloat.
>>
>>32303
Better idea: Delete /qst/ and make /tgg/ include quests. Because at least then quests would have a playerbase.
>>
>>32418
thanks anon, I just wanted to cry here too ;_;
>>
Am I the only one here who isn't fucking demonizing the mods as terrible? I'm not even trying to suck mod-dick, I seriously read through this, and people have the pettiest shit to say as proof that the mods are evil and stupid

Let me list what happens
>People request something on /qa/ commonly
>Mod decides to trial it, thus actually testing ideas from feedback instead of blindly supporting the status quo
>In order for the trial to stay on topic, the discussion is limited to a single rolling thread, allowing quests to flourish instead of meta-discussions flooding the board
>Mod provides numerous tools to help the board work for OPs
>Mod reads discussion thread and tweaks a lot of parts of the board people view as flawed

I really don't see how this is incompetent moderating. I get it, some of you hate the idea of this board with a passion, but in the end it's just a trial. It's not "a new board that will ruin the rest of 4chan", it's an experiment that could equally die out, just as some predicted, and be removed.
>>
>>32540
We just want the mods to a least speak more than "hey we changed thing," then silence.
>>
>>32447
We do sympathize.

Be warned....sometimes the cure is worse than the disease, especially with mods. The nazimod destroyed /tg/ in his effort to 'clean the place up' and it took almost two years before it began to approach normal posting.

So, my first thread took 23 hours to fall off the board after autosage took place. It remained on the board almost 96 hours after I had ceased posting in that thread.

Given the board was in cooling down period after 50 hours (less threadspamming newboarders) this indicates to me that either a new methodology of thread-building is going to be necessary....or this board is way, way way too slow for an autosage function to be useful.

The second thread I post for the quest will be even more indicative of the situation since it will be less likely to be pushed off by newboard threadspam. It is also more likely to have more players as It will be runnign at my more usual time, maybe? That may hurt some of the other six readers however. I'll ask for feedback.

People forget that ime of posting is important on occasion - night threads don't get many readers, and so this board will only see strong activity for 12-18 hours a day. Even /tg/ slows down when hell - I mean America is awake.
>>
I'm just now getting into quests and I have two questions:
One: is there a problem if a quest is mainly written, how are written quests ussually regarded?
Two: Is there any way to expand all images in the suptg archive?
>>
>>32540
No, a number of us are trying to work with the mods. The mods have even been listening and assisting.
>>
>>32581
>One: is there a problem if a quest is mainly written, how are written quests ussually regarded?
That's more than fine usually. Some very popular quests were written only. Art supplements, not dominates quests.
>Two: Is there any way to expand all images in the suptg archive?
Not to my knowledge
>>
>>32581
1) Written quests are much bigger back on /tg/ than here. Art quests are likely to slowly fade away as time goes on and players become less accepting of "what do" style quests.

2) Don't think so.
>>
>>32563
They aren't going to do that because it becomes very easy for a mob of people to twist every word someone says if they are the focus of attention. If you are a mod, you pretty much have to carefully craft every word for quite a while if you want to make a message that won't just have some person get pissed and rile everyone else to get pissed at something the mod didn't even intend to say.

I've seen other forums with mods during controversies and it can seriously be like "I want this board to be a home for quests if it is possible, and will tweak until it has the max potential to do that", and someone will reply "only quests huh? WHAT ABOUT RISK? YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY"

and the sad part is, usually that side wins the community over.
>>
>>32563
Ideally, moderative actions should be invisible. What you're really asking for is a better method of staff communication besides the feedback page (no one knows about or uses it and mods never respond), /qa/ (a whinger containment board), and random mod posts (autists scour archives and hold every literal statement over them for years).

>>32540
>"a new board that will ruin the rest of 4chan"
If a vegan grocery opens up one small meat kiosk, it's not the meat itself that's the problem.
>>
>>32646
One point to make is that if "what do" draw quests start to thin out and not enough proper story threads exist. What then?
>>
>>32663
That metaphor honestly doesn't make any sense. The "meat" of /qst/ would be quests, and in your world, it would be in the same vegan grocery, except spread around in the bitter green aisle unlabeled. I'm not even hating on your opinion, but wow that was a bad metaphor.
>>
>>32684
I just addresed that in anothert thread - most of the unique IPs in my first test run were lookie-loos seeign what I was doing, rather than playing. That should be less prevalent in my next thread. We'll find out more when it goes up tomorrow.

It will be so hilarious if the AQF shows up to support the thread to register a false number of readers/players.
>>
>>32810
Ryukuza is still going up on /tg/ right?
>>
>>32093
>Concentration doesn't need to be negative.
>Der Juden didn't have a proper home for the longest time, now they do, and even fun tasks to do!
>Transition is always difficult.
>>
>>32892
Yes. I already have enough trouble keeping the damn archive straight without switching it.

Which reminds me, I have to find Shoko's piece on there.
>>
>>32736
You're just incapable of thinking and have no experience with internet communities.
The meat kiosk would bring in the animal-hating thoughts and attitudes of meat eaters. That's the problem. A dumb sister board would bring those users to the main board, making shitposts outnumber useful posts, making useful posters leave. Like moot said, it's a bandaid solution that he wanted to get rid of before leaving.
>>
>>33000
Good luck
>>
>>33002
Do you really expect me to take you seriously when you start the rebuttal off with "You're just incapable of thinking".

That is childish as hell man.
>>
>>33048
Holy crap, found it in one go, second post after searchign Shoko.

I have seriously underestimated Lord Licorice coding talents.
>>
>>33086
LL is based for a reason.
>>
>>31600
Quests on /tg/ aren't even being forced to /qst/. Your /v/ quest is probably fine.
>>
>>31753
Turning this into a red board would outright kill quests overnight. If they made the change right now, by monday afternoon the board would be nothing but porn dumps with a light mix of low brow smut write faging. It would be like Anonkun all over again.
>>
>>33243
As much as I enjoy writing smut, I have to agree. but a SFW-with-tolerance might be all right.
>>
dice+d6
>>
>>33268
I think SFW with tolerance is the current state of affairs.
>>
>>33277
Options field
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>33285
testan
>>
>>33285
thank you ))
>>
>>33296
No problemo, make sure to read the stickies
>>
>>33243
>It would be like Anonkun all over again.
are you implying that akun doesn't have quests without smut?
because that's wrong
>>
Rolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d6)

2d6 Test
>>
>>32574
This so much, we need to tweak the autosage because this board is way to slow and threads are sticking around for days after being finished, perhaps some system where the QM can mark a thread as over to ensure it leaving the board after say 5 hours.
The quality of the threads is surprisingly high and posting is pretty consistent, I'm also pretty glad of the tools I can use now. The colored text is fun to use and I have on one occasion been very glad of the id kick feature
Also it's nice to see someone has noticed that America is pretty much the worst place in the 1st world
>>
>>5
>>32540

/tg/ is back up to 10 Quests (and 2 "other" forum games) as the Quest people refuse to leave and the mods won't do anything about it AND ban everyone who complains about how they're not doing anything about it.

I just want /tg/ to be quest-free.

Naruto Quest is not traditional games subject matter.
>>
>>20367
>using /tg/station as an example
Its d20station, faggot, and probably dead due to comcast. /tg/station has been excised from 4chan for years. They have no connection to the board.
>>
>>33407
No, I was implying that it would cause a sudden and overwhelming influx of smut devoid of any and all quality.

Of course, now that you mention it, while I am quite sure there are quests without smut on akun, I have honestly never found one. To be fair though I blame that more on akun's terrible site organisation than anything else.
>>
>>33050
I calls it like I sees it.
It's not hard to figure out. The root issue is user influx. Mods do their thing until they conform or leave. Making new boards only increases influx. Of course people will bitch about it.
>>
>>33505
Why are you incapable of scrolling past things you don't like? I've spent years scrolling past Excuse me, Commissar threads, Redeemed Succubus threads, "did your 5e handbook have a weird smell" threads, and plenty of other blatant shitposts with not even a pretense of actual content without complaint or regret, because the board is slow and big enough to fit them all.

Yet you see a tiny fraction of the threads are dedicated to people enjoying a game together, and you throw a shitfit so hard that it renders you incapable of even utilizing a filter, or even clicking that little X button to hide the thread?
Really?
>>
File: tegaki.png (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5 KB, 400x400
>>5
popesting in mod thread
> green id get
>>
>>33505
Well, at least you're honest about it being just you instead of all /tg/ wanting it quest free.

You may be disappointed if ther trial doesn't go well. It's progressing slowly. You have to be patient, transitioning is hard when you're trying to drive people away and lording that fact over them.
>>
This is a containment board and I'm not going to see this shit on /v/ or anywhere else, right? If so, have fun with your roleplaying you fuckin faggots
>>
>>30225
Well if you say it's dead, then it must be dead. Meanwhile I'll enjoy the three quests I like that are running right now and the others when they are posted on twitter.
>>
test
>>
>>33634
It isn't a containment board yet.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 = 25 (25d1)

>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>
Rolled (0d60)

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.