[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Housetrapped 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: SBURB.png (40 KB, 2000x2116) Image search: [Google]
SBURB.png
40 KB, 2000x2116
A few minutes earlier, but not too many:
A young girl stands in her darkened bedroom. The only sources of light are her LAPTOP SCREEN and the FLASHES of METEOR IMPACTS through her BLINDS.
Your name is CORN LACTOSE, though you go by Cora Lascina since you are not usually the kind of FUCKING IDIOT who would continue to go by the name CORN LACTOSE given any other opportunity. Your server player, NN, is not responding to you, and your client player, AD, is busy FUCKING AROUND. You have no tolerance for such FOOLISH ASSHATTERY so you instead decide, as per the whims of democracy, to fuck around with some LEGO instead.
You are nursing a pounding hangover, and your DRIVEWAY has been covered in MACHINES.
A METEOR impact knocks your #4795-1 Ogel Underwater Base and AT Sub off its shelf; you cringe at the SOUND. Now you are going to have to find the little rocket piece again. This shit gets old REALLY FUCKING FAST.
You turn away to reassemble the set and there is another SOUND, louder this time. If you were AD you would probably suspect some kind of META reason for this, and the author’s preoccupation thereof, particularly give the way a PREVIOUS PAIR OF OMINOUS SOUNDS was described, but you are not AD and you thank god for that and also for the fact that this sentence is finally fucking over. Anyway the second SOUND is the sound of BREAKING GLASS.
>>
>>243813
[Catch up on the first thread here: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Housetrapped]

[upvotes are appreciated]
>>
>>243813
===>
You are pretty unfazed honestly. Meteors are coming down so a broken window is the least of your problems.
-anonymousAlias (that’s you) is pestering anaphoricDilettante (We’ve already seen this conversation)-
AD: What do these machines do?
AA: I DON'T FUCKING KNOW
AA: THEY'RE JUST SITTING IN MY HOUSE TAKING UP SPACE
You remember that the machines are actually sitting in your driveway and move to correct your error.
AA: A;SDKJF;KJGGOIPEIVNAPNIWOPIDVNID
You can feel something very sharp at your back, and a gloved hand claps itself over your mouth.

[Pick Corn's strife specibus allocation]

[oh yeah and also how will you respond?]
>>
>>243929
>[Pick Corn's strife specibus allocation]
>Fruitkind
>Busterkind
>Plushkind
>Toykind
>>
>>244250
Seconding toykind.
>>
>>243929
>flintlockkind
I wanna be a pirate
Otherwise toykind
>>
>>245768
Dude, the thing with toykind is that it can resemble any other -kind, as long as there's a "toy version" of it. Of course, the trade of is that it's less effective than the real thing.
>>
>>245892
But pirates!
Yeah your point is good.
>>
>>244250
>>244712
Toykind, please.
>>
(Sexy) Toykind. We joining the 3rd Street Saints
>>
>>243929
Knifekind. It's a weapon that shouldn't be too hard to find.
>>
stuff happened with my grandpa. unable to quest now - maybe at end of week? sorry anons. I really regret not being able to run this
>>
>>250820
That's fine! Whenever you're ready. I hope things are alright by you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.