[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: news.png (3 KB, 315x37) Image search: [Google]
news.png
3 KB, 315x37
Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict?
>>
>>592514
/pol/ lite.
>>
board is so slow you can hardly discuss live news live. /pol/ cancer forcing dailymail-Tier clickbait articles and generaly shitting all over the place (opened a thread with a picture of a Italian newspaper screencap, 2 people instantly told me I would be deported if Trump wins).
>>
Verdit: Moot is a faggot for killing original /n/, the best board on the site at the time
>>
>>592514
Even /pol/'s own sticky says "This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics."

So it's already super popular and covers /news/. There was no reason for people to go to that board, the niche was already filled.
>>
File: age.jpg (101 KB, 669x521) Image search: [Google]
age.jpg
101 KB, 669x521
should've been an actual textboard desu
>>
>>592514
I like it very much and use it every day.
I don't think it's as bad as some people ITT are making it out to be.

People call out posters who post racebait and clickbait more often than not.
>>
>>592514
It's garbage. It's good for a few threads, but it is basically just a /pol/ lite. People are too obsessed with not being /pol/ that it become a lite /pol/ except on the opposite spectrum. People derail and shit up entire threads for someone posting an actual fucking opinion or just using nigger. Anti-/pol/ posters are significantly worse than the stupid 'niggers are people fucking burn them all' type of posters. It's so bad that if you do something as simple as shit on hillary you will more than likely summon some dumbass.

It's great for some threads and certain topics, but if something can be turned political, it will and it will be shat up by anti-/pol/ posters who just can't keep their fucking dick in their pants and let people have opinions and not turn a thread into "GO BACK TO /pol/!!!". Posters are also obsessed with 'good' news sites. So if you post one someone doesn't like, even if its contents ARE good, the thread will become hell.

Should of just been an actual text board.
>>
>>592819
>>>/pol/
>>
File: implying 3.png (14 KB, 636x440) Image search: [Google]
implying 3.png
14 KB, 636x440
>>592562
/pol/ is a containment board meant to recapture the stormfront users that swarmed the original /new/ during the Hal Turner raids.

It only says it's about news in order to attract said stormfront users who foolishly think the rest of 4chan will get its news from them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.