[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does London have a Muslim mayor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: voltaire.jpg (139 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.jpg
139 KB, 736x547
Seriously, what the fuck? How did you guys go from Based Boris to Sadiq the Shitskin?

I know that the extreme left loves non-whites right now, but there is undoubtedly growing anti-Islamic sentiment among centrists. I'd have thought that these people who are seeing their neighbourhoods change would be swayed to vote against Sadiq.

Please explain.
>>
File: 1444737930460.jpg (149 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
1444737930460.jpg
149 KB, 952x629
>>74456186
Labour has ruined London, every fucking time Labour's been in power London has gotten worse and worse each time. Basically what they did, Tony Blair most noteably, he paid human smugglers to get immigrants into the country, advertise for immigrants to come to Britain, etc. Why you might ask? Because those fucking SUBHUMAN WOGS will vote for Labour as they're the party that let them in in the first place.

Also not to mention Labour and BBC have been infiltrated by Communists/Jews for decades now, so. (I'm sure every party has at this point).

Trust me I know what I'm talking about, I'm a cockney still in London.
>>
>>74457457
I was told the cockney accent didn't exist anymore, is this true?
>>
File: 1460382342494.jpg (106 KB, 684x960) Image search: [Google]
1460382342494.jpg
106 KB, 684x960
>>74457560
Nah it's not true, we're just a dying people to be honest. It's quite rare, but as I'm in East London you still hear it about.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590156/The-whites-East-End-BBC-documentary-reveals-cockneys-endangered-species-London-borough-70-000-immigrants-moved-in.html
>>
>>74457457
Also London, can confirm.
>>
>>74456186
This quote isn't from Voltaire
>>
>>74457457
I wish somebody would just nuke us, I'm genuinely embarrassed of what we've become.
>>
>>74457457
>>74458288

Conservative party no better than labor imo senpai

They have almost identical policies
>>
File: 1451453096682.jpg (148 KB, 735x999) Image search: [Google]
1451453096682.jpg
148 KB, 735x999
>>74458288
>>74458366
Hang in there lads.

>>74458487
Hence why I said:
>Also not to mention Labour and BBC have been infiltrated by Communists/Jews for decades now, so. (I'm sure every party has at this point).
>>
>>74458487
They're basically all the fucking same. You can't vote this shit out, they've made sure of that.
>>
>>74456186
media narrative

people today, most millenials especially (not all), are inclined to follow the media narrative due to conditioning

even if someone thought "this can't ACTUALLY be good" they voted for a muslim or witheld their contradictory vote because of global liberalist media

you still outnumer them britbros
>>
>>74456186
>growing anti-Islamic sentiment among centrists
You wouldn't know it. It genuinely saddens me that organisations like Britain First get such a pitiful crowd when they do events.

>>74457560
Dying, not dead. It will pass to my son.
>>
>>74458618
Outside of the cities, England is mostly white.
It's because they're all concentrated into places like London that they get so much media attention.
And British TV shows usually have about the same amount of black/asian/arab people as whites, sometimes even more.
This leads younger folks to believe there are so much less whites left in our country than there actually are, and they've been taught to be proud of that.
>>
>>74458754
you know the problem with the view of society
fix it
and then fix your society before a fucking foreign religion dictates the laws of the state
>>
>>74458572

Do you really believe the jews have infiltrated UK politics or are you just meming?
>>
>>74457457
>Basically what they did, Tony Blair most noteably, he paid human smugglers to get immigrants into the country, advertise for immigrants to come to Britain, etc. Why you might ask? Because those fucking SUBHUMAN WOGS will vote for Labour as they're the party that let them in in the first place.

Do you have any links to back up

1. That Blair & co. paid smugglers to get immigrants into the country
2. That these immigrants were eligible voters

Also where were these immigrants from, mostly?

Not trying to be hostile but I've never heard this before and it seems so fucking terrible that it's a little hard to believe they could really accomplish it.
>>
>>74459173
The Jews have been in UK politics for decades, like that guy said. Just look at Churchill's shady dealings with them in WW2.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.