[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Universities everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: universities.png (49 KB, 451x616) Image search: [Google]
universities.png
49 KB, 451x616
>Universities are to advance your knowledge and open you to different opinions

Are universities testing grounds for the upcoming extermination of the white race?

The only people i can vote for in the union are black or women.

The universities are doing their level best to make an environment where a white male can no longer exist.
>>
>>74445770
Universities are cults.
>>
Education is cancer to the fascists on /pol/, that's why they scapegoat universities as some SJW hub full of fanatic feminists, to distract from the fact they're poorly educated and can't get into university. In reality, if you go to university (unless you're doing some shit tier gender studies courses) and studying a STEM field, all you're going to learn about is fucking STEM fields. If you do physics you're gonna learn physics. It's not some SJW indoctrination camp (I know because I have 2 degrees in 2 different STEM fields).

Keep bashing universities you uneducated cunts, you just look stupid.
>>
>>74447028
But the unions though? The whole system of governance "promoting peace and unity" as in "promoting less white males". You don't get that at your uni?
>>
Here's a thought. The only people you can vote for in SU elections are girls and blacks because they're the only ones that give a fuck about popularity contests. White males are either studying, playing sports, drinking, wanking, working or doing literally anything else which would be a better use for their time. I don't know about you, but when I was at university in Nottingham, elections were contested either by pretty, rich girls with a need for validation or by bleeding heart liberals (only ever coloured or women) trying to "address power imbalances" or some other bullshit through a nothing SU post. You know how people chose to vote, if they even bothered? By who had the best freebies and hottest girls supporting the candidates, and even then it wasn't a given. Yes I'll take the free pizza and tell you you've got my vote, but I'm not going to bother walking across campus to the other building. It was literally decided by which candidates had the most friends.

People who are actually interested in politics as a career and doing something useful work outside of the SU, campaigning for local MPs or relevant internships. The SU is for people like my cousin that can't hack the real world, and will probably try and stay on campus for as long as possible as it gives them more chance to bitch about how unfair the world is instead of actually changing something.
>>
>>74445770
They're testing grounds for Marxism and thinktanks
>>
>>74448531
And literally everything else is testing grounds for capitalism.
>>
>>74447288
What the fuck is that fucking shit? Never heard of it, too busy doing science.
>>
>>74447028
>he fell for the STEM meme
>>
>>74447288
I think that stuff is Northern Hemisphere only.
>>
>>74449973
Nope, at my uni we don't have any if that shit either. At least not on the STEM campuses.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.