[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape Victim Turned Vigilante
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 21
File: MTM4NjkwOTQzMTQ5NzQ1NTc1.jpg (92 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
MTM4NjkwOTQzMTQ5NzQ1NTc1.jpg
92 KB, 1000x562
tl;dr: drunk, tattooed slut admits to premeditating a home invasion & assault on her friend with the help of three cucks -- her ex-boyfriend, an assumed-to-be beta male friend, and an assumed-to-be male relative.

>Instead of working within a system that repeatedly fails sexual assault victims, I decided to take justice into my own hands.

>Before he raped me, I considered Sean my friend. I decorated a cake for his birthday. I played my songs for him. He shared his closet-grown weed with me. He giggled as I jumped in a pile of leaves.

>I trusted him.

>And then, two days after Thanksgiving, I asked Sean to accompany me to an all-ages show at the Bug Jar, a bar near my Rochester apartment. Since I was 19 and couldn't drink at the venue, we met at my place to pregame. I drank half a liter of UV Blue in 15 minutes.

>By the time we got to the Bug Jar, I was slurring. Halfway into the first band's set, I could hardly stand up. I told Sean I needed to leave, and he walked me back to my apartment. I offered him my couch, headed for my bedroom, and blacked out.

Story continued in following article:

http://www.xojane.com/issues/i-got-revenge-on-my-rapist

Was she right in her actions? Were her accomplices morally justified in joining in?

>If you were here "rapist," what would you have done?

(1) drawn your pistol and shot all of them to death

(2) called the police to report a home invasion & assault on your person, resulting in the incarceration of this whore and her three accomplices

(3) just take the punishment because you enjoy it, and ejaculate in your pants as the blows rain down

(4) ...?

>discuss
>>
>>74432630

They all sound like losers.

Isn't it a crime to basically set up a beatdown of somebody? Oh, but a woman set it up, so she won't get in trouble.

How amazing - women say that "SOCIETY" blames them for getting raped, yet all a woman has to do is literally claim a man raped them and the man's life is over, regardless of if it's true or not. Then, beta whiteknight dudebros and wannabe alpha faggots go and beat down the accused man so they can feel manly and strong and get some pussy for it too.

I hate western culture.
>>
>>74432630
no one wants to open your dumb ass xojane website to read this fucking gay ass story. Post the details in the thread or dont fucking bother you epic fucking fag.
>>
This obviously never happened, this is the SJW equivalent of a domination/imagining yourself beating up that bully from grade school.

It's just part of the circlejerk that creates the radical left, much like us.
>>
File: 1448853853029.jpg (11 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1448853853029.jpg
11 KB, 267x200
>>74432630
pastebin please.
>>
>>74433235
>>74433273

Yeah, don't open the site. I clicked on it mindlessly and my computer froze for about 20 seconds, then loaded like crazy, then I was told that numerous scripts were trying to execute that might be malicious.

Those damn leftist bastards.
>>
>>74433273
>>74433434
http://archive.is/02hvy
>>
>implying the system works
>>
>>74433235

This. I'm not clicking that shit nigga. Archive or gtfo.
>>
>>74433649
See
>>74433526
>>
File: 1458076707399.jpg (51 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1458076707399.jpg
51 KB, 550x550
Of all the things that never happened, this didn't happen the most.
>>
>>74432630
Deserved it
>>
>>74432630
>http://www.xojane.com/issues/i-got-revenge-on-my-rapist
kell no.
>>
File: aintClickinThatShite.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
aintClickinThatShite.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
>>74432630
>>
>>74433235
>>74433273
>>74433434
>>74433526
>>74433649
>>74434607
>>74434700

>by popular demand, here is part of the rest of the "article" (the rest follows in further sections):

I don't know how much time passed before I woke up to find Sean grinding on top of me. I was on my period and could feel Sean forcing my tampon high inside my body. He was grunting. I was struggling to form sentences. My words were taffy stuck to the roof of my mouth.

"N-n-no, no. Sean, p-please, no."

"I thought you were supposed to be good at this," he said.

I was too drunk to move, too numb to cry. I leaned into the alcoholic haze as he finished, whimpering myself to sleep.

In the morning, I tried to remember where I was, what happened after the show, and why Sean was naked and smiling at me. When I saw my own clothes strewn around my bed, the pieces came back.

I excused myself and ran to my roommate's bedroom, my eyes bulging. Leah asked what was wrong. I told her I didn't know, I just felt weird. She suggested we all go to breakfast at Mark's Texas Hots, the diner where Sean and I first met.

Sean sat next to me in the booth. I ordered a julienne salad with blue cheese dressing, and he stuck his stubby fingers in it, stealing my American cheese like he was my boyfriend.

Two hours later, I lay spread eagle on the living room hardwood, cringing as Leah's fingers inched inside me in search of my tampon because I couldn't get it out myself. Thirty seconds in, she gasped, her face contorting.

"Oh God, Emily. I'm sorry."

She pulled out a used condom. Behind it, the tampon. My words and tears came simultaneously.

"Leah, I think I was raped."
>>
>>74435189
>[cont.]

I was first sexually assaulted at 13 years old. I punished myself, embracing anorexia, self-harm, and isolation instead of seeking help. I believed the assault was my fault; I was too flirty and complicit and 17-year-old boys couldn't help themselves.

When Sean raped me, I knew my survival depended on creating an alternate ending. After years of wearing shame like a self-fastened straight jacket, I finally trusted that the assaults were not my fault.

And I was livid.

I knew the police wouldn't help. I had heard of friends going to the police, only to blamed or slut-shamed. I assumed I would be met with similar accusations, since I was drunk and considered Sean my friend.

I could already hear the questions: You let him sleep at your house, didn't you? ... Why did you ask him to go to the show with you if you weren't interested? ... If you were that drunk, how can you be sure you didn't consent?

I knew that even if I did have a strong case, justice would require months of being re-traumatized by the repeated telling of my story. The defense would probably slut-shame me. I would have to see Sean in court. And if I wanted to be taken seriously, I would have had to go to the emergency room for a rape kit, subjecting myself to further violation.
>>
>>74432630
>I drank half a liter of UV Blue in 15 minutes.

Good job, retard. You deserve everything you get if you do something this stupid.
>>
File: 1459314690185.jpg (342 KB, 939x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459314690185.jpg
342 KB, 939x1000
>>74433526
>>74435189

Thank You!
>>
>>74435280

I was inspired by stories of women who sought vengeance. There was Lisbeth Salander, the fictional hero of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, who tattooed "I AM A SADISTIC PIG, A PERVERT, AND A RAPIST" on her abuser. There was the pregnant woman in Turkey who decapitated her repeat rapist and brought his head to town. There was the woman who set her daughter's rapist on fire outside of a bar. And there was Lorena Bobbitt, who cut her rapist husband's penis off.

I was tired of feeling like a victim and internalizing my pain. Instead of working within a system that repeatedly fails sexual assault victims, I decided I would take justice into my own hands.

I called my ex-boyfriend, a relative, and a friend, told them I had been raped, and asked the three of them to come to Rochester. I said I had a plan. They didn't ask questions.

My ex hopped a train from Indiana to Rochester and the others came in from Chicago. Over the next three days, we held private discussions in my bedroom, met up with Sean's roommates, and talked to his friends. The consensus was that our plan was fair.

Two weeks after the assault, we were ready.

My ex-boyfriend and I drove to Sean's house blasting Tupac's "Hail Mary" and rapping along to the intro: "I ain't a killer, but don't push me. Revenge is like the sweetest joy..."

The other two drove separately. We parked our cars a few blocks away from Sean's house, adjusted our ski masks, and clenched our fists.

"Ready?"

"Ready."
>>
>>74432630
>closet-grown weed

Degeneracy. Every. Single. Time.
>>
>I got drunk, fucked a guy and regretted it
>>
>>74435358
>[here we go]:

We walked through snow flurries to Sean's street. I approached the front door and knocked. Sean answered. Before he could say anything, my ex-boyfriend punched him twice in the face, picked him up, and threw him into a glass coffee table. The four of us ran to where he fell and administered blind punches and kicks, as though button-mashing in Street Fighter. I bludgeoned Sean's pudgy body with a sock-n-lock as my ex-boyfriend screamed, "You don't rape our friends and get away with it!"

Sean said nothing throughout the attack, just looked at the ceiling. Maybe he knew he deserved it. Maybe he was busy learning how it felt to be violated.

As the others headed for the front door, I turned around once more and screamed "FUCK YOU" in my own voice — the voice Sean had tried to take away from me. I lifted my weapon and whipped it hard into his stomach.

After the attack, we drove to a local tattoo shop, where I got the words "Burn It To The Ground" tattooed on my chest. Later, the words were joined by two tattooed praying mantises, one of which holds a bleeding mantis head in its hands.
>>
File: 1463102168102.png (533 KB, 1098x797) Image search: [Google]
1463102168102.png
533 KB, 1098x797
>>74435421
lol there's no way that happened
>>
File: MTM4NjkwOTQzMTQ5NzQ1NTc0.jpg (54 KB, 620x486) Image search: [Google]
MTM4NjkwOTQzMTQ5NzQ1NTc0.jpg
54 KB, 620x486
>>74435421
>[there's more]:

Bruises heal. Rape gets lodged in your stomach, mind, and spirit. Rape rears its ugly head in empty stares and cluttered thoughts and shallow sex. Rape does not end with revenge, however cathartic it is. Rape is a poison slowly working through the body. It is water torture — drip (remember) drip (remember) drip (remember). Rape continues to live in my bed, in my limbs, and in my interactions with lovers and friends.

I know my past actions are controversial. Pacifists like my mother will read this and think, How is this any better than rape itself? or, Why fight violence with violence? Some people will attempt to put me in the same category as Sean, labeling me as violent and irrational.

But then there are people like my father, who countered my mother's disappointment with, "Pam, this man raped your daughter." And there are arguments that my mother has finally come to understand; for example, the choice to seek personal justice in the face of an indifferent legal system.
>>
>>74433904
I gotta agree. I'll take Shit that never happened for a 1000, Alex.
>>
>>74435512
>[there's even more]:

I share this story because I want women to know that there are alternatives to slut-shaming, rape kits, and re-traumatization. You can call out your attacker on Facebook. You can make fliers and post them around town. You can spread the word amongst your friends. There are limitless options.

If taking the legal route feels more comfortable, go for it. I am by no means suggesting that anyone should follow in my footsteps, but I think stories like mine need to be shared for the sake of encouraging empowerment. Some people never speak out against their rapists; choosing to remain silent doesn't make someone weaker than those who fight back, but it further elucidates the extent to which our society fails to protect victims.

Five years after avenging myself, I stand by my decision to attack my rapist. Beyond giving victims their power back, actions like mine serve as warnings to former, current, and future rapists. People like Sean believe they can get away with assault because our legal system has imposed a culture of silence around sexual violence. Our society is swarming with rape apologists.

I will never apologize, even when it means being insulted, abandoned, or condemned for my actions. I burned my white flag a long time ago.

This story is for the survivors who feel silenced. I promise you still have a voice inside of you.
>>
File: 1436474903747.png (210 KB, 491x414) Image search: [Google]
1436474903747.png
210 KB, 491x414
>>74435358
Also, this reads like bad fanfiction. Untrue clickbait story is untrue.
>>
>>74435421
holy shit this is cringe tier fanfiction.
>>
Sounds good to me desu. Rapists should be castrated at the minimum so he got off easy really.
>>
>>74435421
>Sean said nothing throughout the attack, just looked at the ceiling
complete fabrication. If he was on the floor being beat up by 4 people he would be in fetal position covering his head/ribs, unless he was being attacked by smurfs. Fake as fuck
>>
>>74435559
>Well, that's her "story" in its entirety. There are comments (some quite salty) which you can read in helpful anon's non-clickbait link:

http://archive.is/02hvy

>Basically, this dumb hooker posted this story UNDER HER REAL NAME, admitting to a variety of crimes which WILL bite her in the ass some day, crimes including but not limited to underage drinking, recreational drug use, and, uh, MASTERMINDING A VIOLENT HOME INVASION/ASSAULT. What a fucking DUMB CUNT! I mean, she literally shot herself in the foot by posting this non-anonymously. I believe duty demands we ensure that her potential future employers be made aware of this... but I don't think we have to do a damned thing about it, because thirty seconds googling her name will probably return this article.

"I'm sorry, that position has been filled."
>>
File: MTM4NjkwNjMwNDIyMzczNzk5.jpg (49 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
MTM4NjkwNjMwNDIyMzczNzk5.jpg
49 KB, 600x380
>>74435851
>http://www.xojane.com/author/emily-eveland
>Emily Eveland, aka Leif E. Greenz, is a peacock of a 25-year-old who enjoys watching Good Burger, eating Atomic Fireballs, and cuddling with her dog, Little Moon. Her writing can be found on Narrative.ly, HealthyPlace, City Pages, and her personal blog, Big Mouth.

Here is your latest target, /pol/; let the internet hate machine again dispense righteous justice. Shall we begin by calling the police to report a home invasion?
>>
Since this story is complete bullshit from beginning to end and there is most likely no one named Sean; lets instead play a little game.

Imagine this nonsense scenario did in fact go down. You are the responding Detective on scene. EMS and first responders can only tell you that a white male, age 20 is badly assaulted and suffered multiple contusions consitent with a heavy blugeoning weapon, broken ribs, lacerations from glass, and a concussion. No idea on the number of attackers or motive.

Begin your investigation!
>>
>>74432630
Somebody make a story about a victim of false rape allegation-turned vigilante, post it on Tumblr and other social media in response to that and framing it as a "we have something in common" angle, then wait for the salt.
>>
>>74435358
>Lorena Bobbit
literally nobody believes she was raped. she did it because he tried to divorce her.
>>
>>74435280
>If you were that drunk, how can you be sure you didn't consent?
Honestly, this is the one that should have stopped her. There's just no way, given what she chose to do to herself that night, she can say she didnt consent. She poured enough poison into her own body that she blacked out and doesn't remember what happened.

Forget law and law enforcement for a moment, morality itself should prevent her from accusing him here. What is wrong with her? What the fuck did her parents teach this girl?
>>
>>74432630
Typical professional victim fabrication. The only thing missing is a line with "everyone saw what we did and started clapping". It's just pathetic.
>>
File: Savage Streets.jpg (629 KB, 1289x2017) Image search: [Google]
Savage Streets.jpg
629 KB, 1289x2017
>>
>>74435189
>stubby fingers

Found Sean's problem. He's a fatty. Otherwise it would've been all good.
>>
>>74432630
>>If you were here "rapist," what would you have done?
Well for one thing I will never rape because being a swole giga nigger women willingly offer their pussies to me. However if I was a falsely accused one as soon as they enter my home after I told them to leave, they are not welcomed here I would have shot them all and not a single judge would ever convict me in my country.
>>
>Is she morally justified
I wouldn't hold vigalante justice against ones rapist against somebody, but I wouldn't say it's the most noble course of action you could take either if she didn't even try going through the court system.

>Accomplices

I think helping a raped girl circumvent the court system is a bit stupid because the girl could always be lying. Maybe if you were family.

I presume /pol/ will take thre side of the rapist because for some reason /pol/ loves rapists and hates women.
>>
>>74435512
>>74435559

>Make up fakeass story to empower women to confront their "rapists" vigilante style
>Home invasion related gun deaths spike

Good job, cunt
>>
>>74432630
>believes she was raped
>decides to commit a crime, involving two other cucks, and mutilate herself

I think having to look at the scarlet letter which she gave herself every day for the rest of her life will be enough retribution. However I would also gladly shoot them had I a gun within reach.
>>
>>74435983
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_VysalANGyE
>>
If she was raped, then so be it. He got a beating and that's that. He's lucky he didn't end up dead. However, by her own admission she blacked out and that opens a whole world of problems. If you cannot tell someone is literally out of their mind drunk, then you are a retard. Anyone with a half a brain would not accept consent from someone so obviously intoxicated. Is her story true? Who knows, but what I can say is you're a piece of shit if you accept consent from someone who is highly intoxicated.
>>
>decide to become a vigilante
>don't kill

doing it wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of-57Ivfwz8
>>
>>74435512
>lock+socks someone
>"bruises heal"

kek, is this bitch serious? You can easily cause organ damage and death with bludgeoning weapons.
>>
>>74435559
>alternatives to slut-shaming, rape kits, and re-traumatization

Why are women so fucking afraid of rape kits? I'm sure it sucks like hell, but getting physical evidence of what happened sounds entirely worth while.
>>
>>74437108
In a traditional society this is exactly what would happen when a rape occurs. The kin of the woman would probably kill the dude. In this case they just roughed him up a little. why is OP so butthurt about this exactly?
>>
If youre a female and drink half a bottle of alchohol in 15 minutes youtlre asking to get raped. Females know men want sex, she knowingly git drunk really fast with some dude. Suprised he had sex with her like a dumb slag.

If she was rufied she deserved love and justice by men. But her scenario ia her own doing. Degeneracy
>>
>>74438167
In a traditional society, the boy's family would have retaliated against the girl as well, plus now the girls family would have to admit that their daughter was a degenerate whore and the entire village would proceed to shame every other female in her family and ruin any chances of a prosperous marriage.

More likely scenario would be male head of boy's family meets with male head of girl's, an price is demanded from boy's family likely a cow or maybe three sheep, the girl and boy ar forcible married, and the incident is never spoken of again as both families save face and the village harmony is preserved.
>>
>>74438167
Because this is not a "traditional society;" this is (probably) the United States of America (or another "first-world" nation), with the rule of law and all that entails.

Because she is responsible for getting herself blackout drunk and placing herself in the predicament she ended up in, which was wrong.

Because she then roped a bunch of betas into helping her perpetrate a violent crime in revenge, which was also wrong.

Because she ADMITTED to violent criminal activity with the use of HER REAL NAME, which is just beyond stupid.

>Did I mention how she publicly confessed to premeditated home invasion & assault, both of which are major federal crimes?

So, it's really only a matter of time before the police have a nice chat with her.
>>
>>74438167
Degenerates deserve to be nuked, i hope donald nukes all you leftist white knighting cucks
>>
>I thought you were supposed to be good at this

I can already tell this is bullshit
>>
>>74435512
>Rape rears its ugly head in empty stares and cluttered thoughts and shallow sex.
Gee, like the drunk sex you had with the fat guy?

Someone start a petition to arrest this self-confessed criminal, and all involved.
>>
How about we do something about this? We have her name and confession. If someone were to leave an anonymous tip, we could laugh as she pays for her degeneracy.

She'd probably claim she din du nuffin and the patriarchy is oppressing her all the way to her (heavily reduced) sentence.

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>74438596
You really have to stretch the definition of beta to say that men willing to use violence fit that criteria, simply because women were involved in the motivation.

Really there's nothing immoral with redressing one's wrongs.

>>74438616
I agree degenerates should be punished. Thankfully that is what happened in this case.
>>
Just want to lay one more thing down about this "tale that never occurred" ...

If it did happen, then she never reported the rape, never submitted to a rape kit for evidence, never created any meaningful trail for,police to follow up on save her bullshit story and that of her accomplices.

What the police would have is a male who is an obvious victim of assault, evidence of pre-mediation, the presence of a deadly weapon, ski masks, and the discovery of several marijuana plants in the victims house.

Much more likely that they ignore anything the perpetrators claim, and the DA prosecutes them for a home invasion with the motive to rob the subject of his drugs.
>>
>>74438020
Because they eliminate the possibility of lying
>>
>>74439456
>with the motive to rob the subject of his drugs
this is most likely what really happened
>>
File: zoom_1895.jpg (21 KB, 700x200) Image search: [Google]
zoom_1895.jpg
21 KB, 700x200
>>74432630
If I saw three people in ski masks approaching my door holding bludgeoning weapons I'd immediately draw my gun, and if I thought for a second they were about to launch a home invasion I'd start opening fire. You can't take that kind of shit lightly.

Probably wouldn't even cross my mind that it could be a past drunk hookup. Girl clearly blacked and and spread her legs willingly.
>>
>>74438527

She sounds like a shit but you sound fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1463284869171.jpg (91 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463284869171.jpg
91 KB, 600x600
Alright, so everyone here agrees that the proper authorities should be informed... does anyone have a link handy to anonymously report this case to whatever police precinct covers her jurisdiction?
>>
^I mean, her confession is the very headline of her article:

>"My Friends and I Beat Up My Rapist, And I Will Never Apologize for Getting Revenge"

...that certainly sounds like a remorseless admission of guilt.
>>
>>74439895
What does it matter? Girl will just claim it was "fiction" to promote her blog or whatever, and worse case the guy in the story gets fucked for rape.
>>
>>74435421
>Sean answered. Before he could say anything, my ex-boyfriend punched him twice in the face, picked him up, and threw him into a glass coffee table.

Literally no one opens their front door like that or has a coffee table that close to their entrance.
>>
>>74436222

Rape injured male
>>
>>74439895
>>74440007

If the guy did not press charges before he won't now. He probably knows he got what was coming to him. The state won't care enough to press charges if he won't.

Move on kid. Or don't you really must, though it won't go anywhere.
>>
>>74439895
The story if obviously fake, you'll only waste police resources and tax payer dollars sending officers to investigate someone lying on the Internet.
>>
Admitting to

>Aggravated Assault
>Assault with a Deadly Weapon
>Criminal Trespass

Jee whiz
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 259x195
Now let me get this straight

This lady was apparently consumed with enough righteous fury to summon the fucking X-Men to beat the shit out of this guy and tell the story with her real name, but not enough to reveal his last name?
>>
this is someone's fanflick right?
>>
>>74440123
What kind of a naughty detective are you?
>>
>>74435559
>Encouraging avoiding taking legal action and instead defaming your """""""""""Rapist""""""""""""
>For some reason the law system doesn't trust me?????????
>>
If I were the rapist I would have drawn my pistol and shot them all to death.

In the case that I didnt have a pistol I would kind of understand why this is happening but I wouldnt be afraid to break bones.

Luckily im not a rapist so I dont have to deal with this type of situation.
>>
> get friend to root around in your vagina because you can't be bothered to do it yourself

What is the fucking world coming to. Next time i want a shit im going to call my mum downstairs and ask her to just pull it out for me.
>>
>>74435189
>"I thought you were supposed to be good at this," he said.

kek
>>
>>74432630
>I was drunk therefor raped

Anyone who thinks this needs to be institutionalized.
>>
>>74437017
>trace indian detected

sure giga nigga sure
>>
>>74440314

Thats just her tossing in some more boasting to her fictional story.
>>
>>74435189
>"N-n-no, no. Sean, p-please, no."
>"I thought you were supposed to be good at this," he said.
>"Leah, I think I was raped."

lmao put some effort into it at least. The Rolling Stone hoaxer could probably have gotten away with it if she wasn't so lazy.
>>
>>74435421
Didn't happen. No way.
>>
File: 1459403011768.jpg (194 KB, 832x1390) Image search: [Google]
1459403011768.jpg
194 KB, 832x1390
>>74435421
A praying mantis doesn't have hands.
>>
>>74434607
install ghostery, family. it lets you block any bullshit trackers you want.

ublock origin + ghostery = no ads, no tracking, no sites getting hits or views off of me
>>
>>74440438

My dick has hands now
>>
>>74432630
Does anyone else find it quite cringeworthy that she had a picture taken of herself re-enacting the moment before her alleged rapist opened the door to her lynch mob? That's totally her in the picture (same hair, tattoos, etc), just standing there with her back to the camera, upright and proud, concealing a mallet behind her back with one hand as she rings the doorbell with the other.
>>
>>74440438
Damn
>>
>>74435512
>rape is the only violent crime which traumatizes victims
I know this story is fiction, but by Allah this sentiment pisses me off.
>>
>>74433011
>regardless
*irregardless.
Americans never know their fucking language.
>>
File: 1463550454153.png (285 KB, 760x756) Image search: [Google]
1463550454153.png
285 KB, 760x756
>>74440464
>ghostery
Thank you, based anon! Fuck, why didn't I know about this before?
>>
>>74440664
Don't start this shit.
>>
>>74439715
What's probably the most likely is she did a shit load of pot and alcohol at some black dudes house named Shawn. woke up later with a retarded fucking tattoo that read "Burn it to the ground" and covered in nonsensical pray mantis. she decided to invent this story to impress her friends who were laughing at her stupid fucking tattoo.
>>
>>74440664
Are you aware that both words mean the same thing? Try not to sperg out so hard next time. Next ya'lls gonna tell me ain't isn't no word.
>>
There is only one man that can get justice for Sean;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3F3RvWX2g4
>>
Fucking wait.

Raped with a condom?

Wot?
>>
>>74440664

>The origin of irregardless is not known for certain, but the speculation among references is that it may be a blend, or portmanteau word, of the standard English words irrespective and regardless. The blend creates a word with a meaning not predictable from the meanings of its constituent morphemes. Since the prefix ir- means "not" (as it does with irrespective), and the suffix -less means "without", the word contains a double negative. The word irregardless could therefore be expected to have the meaning "in regard to", instead of being a synonym of regardless.

>According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), irregardless was first acknowledged in 1912 by the Wentworth American Dialect Dictionary as originating from western Indiana,[5] though the word was in use in South Carolina before Indiana became a territory.[1] The usage dispute over irregardless was such that, in 1923, Literary Digest published an article titled "Is There Such a Word as Irregardless in the English Language?". The OED goes on to explain the word is primarily a North American colloquialism.[5]

I don't know who taught you how to speak American, Mario, but here "irregardless" makes you sound like you shit in a shack
>>
File: 1463378970666[1].jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463378970666[1].jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>
>>74432630
>Story continued in following article:

sage
>>
File: 1453279534041.gif (993 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
1453279534041.gif
993 KB, 317x178
>>74432630
This """"""revenge"""""" story never happened. She goes into too much detail about stupid little things which suggests this is purely a fantasy she thought up.

If the dude actually raped here and she was 100% percent certain it was him then I would actually support the revenge. However she is basing it off of a single memory that she had while blackout drunk. It's incredibly likely the dude she "attacked" never actually did anything at all. No evidence at all.

If I were the guy who was attacked then hopefully I would have shot at least one of them if not all of them. If someone is knocking on my door at night I'm not answering it without my handgun close by or on me.
>>
Betas are the scum of the earth. Anybody who is currently friendzoned and is over the age of 18 should be outcast from society.

Its rapes just waiting to happen with these guys.
>>
>>74432630
-Not going to give clicks to whatever site this is
-This most likely isn't rape
-This most likely was only an excuse to fuck up someone for fun, as the system is rigged against men, and men can go to jail even when the women accusing them have no proof whatsoever
-That bitch is hideous, and isn't even ashamed of her binge drinking

>If you were here "rapist," what would you have done?

(1) drawn your pistol and shot all of them to death
>>
>>74440727
knowledge is power breh. we're gonna make it.
>>
>>74432630
What kind of dumb nigger shoves a used condom up a girls pussy after he's finished
>>
>>74435280
>I could already hear the questions: You let him sleep at your house, didn't you? ... Why did you ask him to go to the show with you if you weren't interested? ... If you were that drunk, how can you be sure you didn't consent?

Those are all valid questions though. Should they not be asked just because it might hurt someones feelings?
>>
>>74432630
you really want traffic to your shitty website dont you, you wahabi nigger
>>
>>74442479
she was blackout drunk odds are he was pretty drunk himself. drunk horny dude doesn't notice the condom fell off and shoves it in farther with his dick.
>>
>>74435358
>Lorena Bobbit
He didn't rape her, what the fuck?
>>
>>74435421
That story is about as real as her rape story
>>
>i ordered a bleu cheese salad
>he stole my American cheese
It just doesnt add up,
Story confirmed fake af
>>
>>74443323
Fuck you beat me to it.

Besides in the story it seems like the dude thought it was mutual, so im sure he wouldve gone to the cops.
This is why you get a dog.
>>
>>74443561

Seriously, if people are willing to administer such a beatdown to you, they are likely to kill or fuck up your dog as well. Unless maybe its a tibetan mastiff or something that is more a bear than a dog.

But seriously, if something like that happened to me, i would fucking drag them trough court for every fucking thing, severall times. From organizing a violent crime, to injury, to breaking and entering, to destruction of property. Just to add every single fucking violation under their names, so if they ever want to run a legitimate business they are fucked.
>>
>had to have 3 men help her get revenge.
Women actually think this is empowering. lol women are born losers.
>>
>>74432630
Honestly, who cares. If you rape someone then you can expect a repecussion of sorts, that's how the life is.
>>
>>74440241
The first responders picked him up without asking for consent thus raping him. I would arrest the first responders and if that doesnt work plan a home invasion.
>>
Fake

>i thought you were supposed to be good at this
>>
File: 1449534571980.png (67 KB, 181x201) Image search: [Google]
1449534571980.png
67 KB, 181x201
Haha wait, no one believes this story, right? She got a bunch of people to just drop everything without any questions asked to help her with some revenge plan. Then blasted Tupac on their way to wreck some guy?

Haha fucking insane
>>
>get raped
>discover you been raped hours later after going for breakfast with rapist
>>
>>74435421
>as if button mashing in street fighter
I cant

I CANT fucking finish this story, this shit is cringe as fuck

look the guy was an asshole but he didnt sound like a total shit he even went out to eat with her after, an asshole would have wanted nothing more

this shit reads like some fantasy fulfilment
>>
>>74435189
He left his condom inside her?
Did he go soft before he finished or something?
Did he try to get cute by wearing a Magnum condom and a baby dick?
>>
>>74445858

Honestly im more curious about how terrible that tattoo looks like.
>>
>>74435280
>I knew the police wouldn't help.
Bitch had a condom inside her with the tampon jammed all the way in.. I'm pretty sure that's a sign towards non-consent.
>>
>>74432630
If you commit crimes against another person you deserve to be put down.

Instead the justice systems of the west spend millions housing criminals only for them to be let out and ruin other peoples lives.
>>
>>74446752

Shut up muzzie, we have laws with a reason, so we don't become a shit hole like the countries you flee from.
>>
Tfw reading this and you're a fat guy named Sean.

Better get the .45 ready for the next door knock, I guess.
>>
>>74437396
Why? Alcohol isn't forced into your body, and who's to say he wasn't drunk too? Being drunk shouldn't be a valid excuse, you can't get pulled over for a dui and tell the officer you didn't know what you were doing and get away with it, so why this?
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.