[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
‘Hungarian? Who, me?’: Confessions of Brussels pariahs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (197 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 482x600
>For the past six years, as Prime Minister Viktor Orbán made waves everywhere with his firebrand nationalism and hardline opposition to migration, his men and women in the EU capital, and even their offspring, have felt the blowback to the rise of Orbánism — from top jobs missed to petty slights felt.

>“The brand Hungary is a bit damaged in Brussels, certainly, now more than ever before,” said one Hungarian official.

http://archive.is/J868c
>>
File: image.png (64 KB, 251x258) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 251x258
>“[Orbán] made it very hard to make promotions, that’s the key issue.”
While there’s no way to calculate diplomatic damage, Andor points to what he said was a reluctance on the part of other EU leaders to meet with Orbán in the summer of 2011, when Hungary held the EU’s Council presidency. He added the government has been bad for business, with “very little” new foreign direct investment in Hungary “due to lack of rule of law and transparency.”

>Pariahdom also hurts quality of life for Hungarians in the EU capital. Andor said his friends tell him their children have had a difficult time socializing in the European Schools in Brussels because they’re Hungarian.

>A Hungarian Commission official described one incident in which a secondary school student was harassed because of the country’s refugee policies. “You’re evil, you’re Hungarian,” the student was told, according to the official.

>“For young people in Brussels who hang out after work, if you say you’re Hungarian, people might keep their distance,” Andor said.

>Even as a commissioner, Navracsics has had to endure some hazing as a result of his nationality.

>“It’s still not easy to be a Hungarian commissioner,” said József Szájer, a Hungarian MEP from the center-right European People’s Party, which includes Orbán’s and Navracsics’ Fidesz party. “Anything that the government does, it’s put on him. The Commission is not a neutral institution.”
>>
>>74346448
>>74346212
>let trash in, they fuck up the country, EU money is spend on undoing the damage the EU did
>don't let trash in, EU fucks up the country by being a passive aggressive bitch
There is no victory here, are there?
>>
>>74347675
Hexit?
>>
>>74347675
In the EU?
No.
Leaving it?
Maybe.
>>
File: trust the huns, not even once.jpg (145 KB, 595x680) Image search: [Google]
trust the huns, not even once.jpg
145 KB, 595x680
>>74346448

>You’re evil, you’re Hungarian

An astute observation, my friend.
>>
File: 1456078308951.jpg (237 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456078308951.jpg
237 KB, 1000x1000
>>74346212
Oh, so hungarian jews have a hard time rising in the EU beurocracy no matter how much feces they eat?

Oy vey!
>>
>>74346212
>tell someone your Hungarian
For what purpose? Unless they specifically ask why should you tell anyone where your from?
>>
>>74349094
Well magyar is a pretty wierd language. If you can't spot the hungarian from a mile off from their tyranic ancestry, you will hear them when they open their mouths.
>>
>For the past six years, as Prime Minister Viktor Orbán made waves everywhere with his firebrand nationalism and hardline opposition to migration, his men and women in the EU capital, and even their offspring, have felt the blowback to the rise of Orbánism — from top jobs missed to petty slights felt.
yeah, because liar Gyurcsany and liberalcucks were better i so european
>>
>>74349357
This pretty much, Hungarian people speak with a very distinct accent IMO
>>
Austria-Hungary 2: Brussel Slaughteroo when?
>>
>The brand Hungary is a bit damaged in Brussels

Oh no ;___; How could anyone live with that!
>>
File: none hungarier.jpg (39 KB, 471x660) Image search: [Google]
none hungarier.jpg
39 KB, 471x660
>>74349608

My sabre thirsts for blood. My warhorse hungers for battle.
>>
>"Don't step out of line again, goy! Or bad things can happen to you!"
>>
File: 1463171961002.png (199 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
1463171961002.png
199 KB, 786x826
I bet all the swedes working there are the most arrogant and condescending fucks in all of the EU because muh humanitarian super power.
>>
>stay in line goy, or I'll send cucks to bully you
>>
Yeah, I'm sure Hungary is going to care a LOT about what happens to their immigrants.
>>
>>74350322
The irony is at its best!
Fucking SD is probably going to win thanks to the charity competition as good as every leader in europe is deluded to believe would benefit each and every one involved.
But dont worry, next time there will probably be more than one hitler at a time.
Maybe then it wouldnt be nice to be a swede either
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.