[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean to be a man in this day and age?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: Man_Up.jpg (277 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Man_Up.jpg
277 KB, 1200x675
What does it mean to be a man in this day and age?
>>
>>74340679
Same as it meant before.
You haven't magically changed to a different creature, you're still biologically more or less built for stone age, but the system you live in is not designed for stone age humans.

Just about every country nowadays lives in a state which was brought about by populist pandering to the elite.
Few really gave a damn because people were content enough by focusing on their own lives rather than the ideological whims of the elite and their friends as long as it did not directly interfere with their lives.
>>
File: this comforts the crab.gif (914 KB, 370x282) Image search: [Google]
this comforts the crab.gif
914 KB, 370x282
>>74341104
>you're still biologically more or less built for stone age, but the system you live in is not designed for stone age humans.
This right here, I've never felt more human than when I was traveling by foot and camping out every night wherever I felt like. Returning from that to this is like returning to a bad dream.
>>
>>74340679
The glory of masculine deeds and success is hard coded to humanity, so you will still get appreciation and respect for your masculine merits as humans cannot help but to love it regardless of what the media says.

Good man is still loved by the people all the same, the only difference is that now there are jealous people heckling him as they are jealous of the attention he gets even when the subject has nothing to do with them.
>>
File: modern man.jpg (426 KB, 670x554) Image search: [Google]
modern man.jpg
426 KB, 670x554
>>74341104
>you're still biologically more or less built for stone age
>tfw you and your tribe will never kill a mammoth with hundreds of darts from an atlatl
>>
>>74341104
bullshit. guess why people whose heritage goes back to living a laid-back city life get less fat than indians who have had to hunt up until 400 years ago? Because people who stem from long civil life have evolved and adapted to this life. Guess what nigger? we use more energy on our brain activity than they do. this is because we have adapted to living in sollitude rather than running after lions.
>>
File: white male.jpg (183 KB, 699x533) Image search: [Google]
white male.jpg
183 KB, 699x533
>>74340679
getting dumped by your gf because she's more successful than you

>just happened today

Saw it coming a mile away
>>
File: plug.jpg (19 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
plug.jpg
19 KB, 352x352
>>74343041
>you will never go on an endurance hunt and experience the pinnacle of male brotherhood in the wilderness
>>
>>74345932

Everything you just posted is wrong. What's it like being three times dumber than everyone else?
>>
>>74346100
prove me wrong
>>
>>74345932
Nutrition, lifestyle, culture and tradition all help to shape humans into being able to fit into modern world.
There is always the issue of genetics as well, but that is always the case even if you do not take race into consideration.

The thing is, if your people's traditional dishes and eating habits are determined more by supply, rather than demand, you are going to get fat.
If you take two middle aged adults and give em free buffet for a year, one being a poor nigger from Zimbabwe and a decently paid salaryman from any developed country, it's pretty obvious what's gonna happen.

The darkie is most likelt going to get fat, not necessarily because he had poor impulse control, but because he never developed the need to control his eating since it was always controlled by supply, rather than demand.

The salaryman on the other hand is every day on a situation where he can fill his belly, so chances are that he has either developed a method to cope with his flaws on an personal level, or he naturally has better impulse control if this problem has existed for a long time.

Keep in mind that Stone age ended around 4000-8000 years ago, the amount of generations between now and the amount of change without the aid of eugenics that can happen in that amount of time is still within the boundaries for most people that their human deficiencies usually can be dealt on a personal level so a whole lot of people, even though they are not the fittest, will meet the bare minimum requirements for survival.
>>
File: tumblr_nvkosuEw8J1ufzu8po1_500.gif (499 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvkosuEw8J1ufzu8po1_500.gif
499 KB, 500x322
But a miserable pile of secrets.
>>
>>74343041
>b-but MUH AMNULS
>O-ONLY NIGGERS HURT AMNULS!!!
>>
>>74347384
>>74345932
And since they meet the bare minimum requirements for survival, they largely remain unchanged, because that's how natural selection works.
For the most part, yes, you are a stone age human.

Yes, there are certain groups humans that are in the process of developing traits that may lead to an evolutionary dead end. This is the case with every single species in the planet. There is always a subgroup with shittier genes.

However, we are still, for the most part, just really well nourished cavemen that had the energy to have a healthily developed brain.
>>
>>74347664
>Sweden
>>
>>74340679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N-Bhu3sefU
>>
>>74347664
In that case give me welfare money
>>
>>74340679

A high kill/death ratio.
>>
>>74340679
Walter White without marriage
>>
>>74340679

>man
>woman

the same thing

eat/fuck/sleep/die
>>
File: 1463033332075.jpg (19 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
1463033332075.jpg
19 KB, 403x389
>>74346099
why not?
>>
>>74341104

I get onto my brother about this all the time

His answer is

If theres really nothing you can do about it, if people are just gonna bash and call you crazy, why not dedicate your life to something else and just worry about not being a shit person?

Then I was like hmmm your right. Fuck the jews and anyone else, im gonna live my life fighting the rat race one day at a time. Im gonna live my life doing what I want. They can have my fucking shekels. Jokes on them.
>>
>>74346017
Letting girls take position in office was our suicide plan. Hot girls in my lobby won't give single fuck to me because I earn as much as they do. They only want older man who earns at least 2 times more than her just so that she can walk with him and show people how valuable she is
>>
>>74347737
except eugenics is the way we evolve these days. we no longer have to protect our off-spring from coyotes but we have to culturally prepare them for life in our world. we seek whoever we see most fit in that world.

and yes we're still cavemen in the same way we're still rodents. doesn't mean we haven't changed both culturally and physically
>>
In my opinion, being a man is having a set of principles and never compromising them, even when it comes to making money or making something easier.

This also begs the question of what it means to be a woman. I can't answer that because I'm not a woman, but what I can tell you is as a man that lives by his principles I would only ever marry a woman who had the same principles as me and who also lived by them. That means if she were not decent I would not marry her. That probably means I am going to die alone in this day and age, but I can accept that. I can't compromise my principles because it would compromise what I believe it means to be a man.
>>
Um what the fuck is that picture? Why is no one talking about this?
>>
File: 1450970355241.webm (1 MB, 1024x554) Image search: [Google]
1450970355241.webm
1 MB, 1024x554
>>74340679
>white men playing vidya
>black man swoops in and gets the white women

who produced this piece of interracial breeding ground propaganda?
>>
>>74346099
Afrodindus still play that game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
Pretty chill tbqh.
>>
>>74348423
This
>>
>>74348064
Personally I just laugh at the stupidity of that, because she's never going to get a man with twice as much money to ever stick around, and she'll keep turning down men she should be trying to keep. Then she'll get to her 40s and keep wondering where the good men are.
>>
>>74340679
I failed as a man.

Now I'm getting a sex change. Modern society deems it.
>>
>>74348580
Apparently it's a TV show from 5 years ago that only lasted a couple months. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything as bad as this coming from a major TV network. Even normies would see this for the propaganda that it is. Fuck those white men actors for participating in this.
>>
>>74340679
Taking care of responsibilities
married and have kids.
Have a house and a good job
Love others and take care of his family.
>>
>>74340679
If you say you're a Man then you are, it's that simple.
>>
>>74348064
>qtp2t Aryan girl at work.
>21 years old so still in her "I want to fuck Chad" phase.
>Not a "Chad" in appearance so I'm no interest to her.
>Suddenly inherit a lot of money.
>Tell her I'm loaded as fuck now.
>Suddenly interested in me.
>Calls me "baby" yesterday and let's me pick her up romantically when she hugs me.

Lol whores fuck off, this money is going on video games and Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>74349095
Idiot pretend that you are interested and fuck her then just ignore her. Why the fuck are you working when you are loaded, or do you mean you have money but not enough to be set for life?
>>
>>74349187
It's enough to buy a house but not enough to live comfortably, I'm probably richer than 99% of people at my job, put it that way.
>>
>>74349369
If you invest that shit properly you will be set. There is probably some share trading simulation out there you can use to get a feel for how the market works.
>>
>>74349187
Second.
>>
File: fuckthismane.png (187 KB, 218x365) Image search: [Google]
fuckthismane.png
187 KB, 218x365
>>74340679

>damn is that Madden 2016?
>fuck I wish I could play
>fuck you bitch why did I marry you, I cant even hang with the boys on the weekend
>I haven't been happy in 4 years
>>
Having a girlfriend does Not make you a man. In fact it means you're a coward too afraid to just marry.

See

>>74344449

For the bitter truth.
>>
>>74341104
But this justs blatantly isn't true anymore.

Men used to be respected as protectors and providers.

Women no longer need our protection since we live in safe first world countries and men's physical strength has been rendered useless with the advent of firearms.

Women also no longer need us to provide for them since they are more educated than we are and make just as much money as we do.

Seriously, being a man in the 21st century is a meme.
>>
>>74346017
Get back with her any way you can.
Dump the bitch.

Ted Bundy style
>>
>>74349631
>tfw these thoughts went through my head every day with my ex

whew
>>
>>74349928
The industrial revolution killed what it meant to be a man a long time ago. It's actually rather ironic that in a way guns are emasculating and in some way anti tradition. But at the same time it's one of those genies that can't go back into the bottle and gun control won't exactly make men manly
>>
File: 1461644262319.jpg (102 KB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
1461644262319.jpg
102 KB, 743x960
>>74340679
It means that you made a decision to identify as a man, so you are a man.
>>
>>74340679

to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women
>>
File: 1435748095587.jpg (19 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1435748095587.jpg
19 KB, 500x327
>>74340679

It hasn't changed. Work hard, look after your family and strive to be your best.
>>
>>74348024
Kill yourself Marxist filth
>>
>>74348883
Yeah and my taxes are probably paying for you to play extreme dress up. Fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1458177760658.jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1458177760658.jpg
31 KB, 615x409
>>74351810
>>
Pols idea of maleness is retrograde.

We should welcome the end of agressiveness in the human species. As it happens that means the end of most men and few women.

The true beta uprise will be when males embrace femininity and then outperform women at their own game. Technology has changed the world forever and we're not going back to a playing field where traditional maleness is useful.

The more men struggle the worse it will be. We have to power through and flip it on women like a wise judo master.
>>
>>74340679
To be swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon and the strength of a raging fire. Being mysterious as the dark side of the moon helps too
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.