[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish Lamar Odom Conspiracy LEAK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 135x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 135x90
POL this may sound crazy, but Kyle Odom thinks the martian Pepes are real.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/ I didn't believe in kek, but now I might, the intergalatic hebrew history we are NEVER told is real, I HONESTLY believe that Jews are NOT entirely humans. I think they are aliens. https://thestudyofspirit.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/jewish-aliens-from-the-future/
I think the Jews ARE Reptilian, or at least MIXED with Reptilians in prehistoric times. JUST LOOK at HILLARY CLINTON'S FACE https://pics.onsizzle.com/learn-to-manage-fucking-emails-dipshit-2484996.png

Pic related is Mount Shasta, California, where I live. On election day I think that Donald Trump will win the presidency, and the bottom caves of Mount Shasta are WHERE the Jewish-Reptilian-KEK holy trinity are! link http://www.lemurianconnection.com/category/about-mt-shasta/
PEPE sounds alot like POMPEII, and Mt Shasta IS an active volcano.
disprove me on any of this, no ad hominem FAGS
>>
File: Shasta-Road.jpg (366 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Shasta-Road.jpg
366 KB, 1600x1200
>>
According to legend, JC Brown was a British prospector who discovered a lost underground city beneath Mt. Shasta in 1904.[7] Brown had been hired by The Lord Cowdray Mining Company of England to prospect for gold, and discovered a cave which sloped downward for 11 miles. In the cave, he found an underground village filled with gold, shields, and mummies, some being up to 10 feet tall.

Thirty years later, he told his story to John C. Root who proceeded to gather an exploration team in Stockton, California. 80 people joined the team, but on the day the team was to set out, Brown did not show up. Brown was not heard from again

Mount Shasta has also been a focus for non-native American legends, centered on a hidden city of advanced beings from the lost continent of Lemuria.[2] The legend grew from an offhand mention of Lemuria in the 1880s. In 1899, Frederick Spencer Oliver published A Dweller on Two Planets, which claimed that survivors from a sunken continent called Lemuria were living in or on Mount Shasta.[3] Oliver's Lemurians lived in a complex of tunnels beneath the mountain and occasionally were seen walking the surface dressed in white robes. In 1931 Harvey Spencer Lewis using the pseudonym Wisar Spenle Cerve[4] wrote a book (published by the Rosicrucians) about the hidden Lemurians of Mount Shasta that a bibliography on Mount Shasta described as "responsible for the legend's widespread popularity."[5] This belief has been incorporated into numerous occult religions, including "I AM" Activity, The Summit Lighthouse, Church Universal and Triumphant, and Kryon.[6]
>>
Nobody here gives a fuck about any of this? ITS NOT X TIER
>>
wow great articlee
>>
so interesting man i dunno
>>
WOW GREAT ARTICLE
>>
tHIS IS SO RELATED TO ATLANTIS
>>
PEPE ARE YOU THERE
>>
>>74328784
Creepy 2bh m8
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.