[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humanity BTFO by aliens! Humanity will never recover.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: humanity BTFO by aliens.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
humanity BTFO by aliens.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
Humanity BTFO by aliens! Humanity will never recover.
>>
File: trapezium.jpg (290 KB, 2728x1984) Image search: [Google]
trapezium.jpg
290 KB, 2728x1984
Aliens are laughing at us since 90% of you can't solve pic related.
>>
File: 1362176279342.png (538 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
1362176279342.png
538 KB, 600x488
As opposed to just one being armed and the other isn't? Are they that retarded that they think MAD isn't a mutual thing? Are they fucking naive?

Are you an idiot?
>>
>>74317175
Ah yes, the typical "I'll have my modern perspective opined by an alien as representation of advanced civilization to promote my ideology, despite the fact that my ideology is literally a death sentence from a Darwinian perspective"

I love these idiots. They act like cosmopolitanism and egalitarianism are self-evident, and that mankind is in a moral failing for not adopting them enmasse, despite the fact that any culture that tries to adopt those policies will eventually collapse.

Natural selection is a bitch. You want world government? Have your tribe conquer the world.
>>
File: alien girl.jpg (139 KB, 1600x1263) Image search: [Google]
alien girl.jpg
139 KB, 1600x1263
>>74317437
>>74317597
faggots
>>
>>74318085
No please, by all means explain to me how a species that developed from tribal apes is expected to adopt a planetary government, WITHOUT having it be by the forceful takeover and indoctrination of a particular ideology and nation?

All the instincts of self-preservation and inter-group conflict stand opposed to that notion. Your "aliens" in their mockery either developed from the same style of animal, in which case their mockery can be dismissed with "you did the same fucking thing" or they developed from a communal style animal like insects, in which case by what right do they judge us?
>>
>>74318301
No one said there should be a globalist government, faggot. Only that people shouldn't be pointing fucking nukes all over the place. Nukes should have never fucking been invented.
>>
Fuck off space niggers
>>
>>74318521
Nukes are the reason we haven't had a major world war in over 70 years.
>>
>>74318521
Except the advance of weapon technology is inevitable. If we hadn't have invented nukes, someone else would have. Its impossible your aliens could have reached the stars without discovering the power in the atom, and supposing they too were a tribal race, its impossible they should have NOT made it into a weapon.
>>
File: 1418679753607.jpg (105 KB, 397x567) Image search: [Google]
1418679753607.jpg
105 KB, 397x567
>>74317175

gb2 reddit faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.