[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans being overrun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16
File: cucked.png (622 KB, 680x655) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
622 KB, 680x655
Saw this on my facebook newsfeed
>inb4 cucking your own kind
>>
>>74273986
>implying they don't get the job because they'll work for 6 pesos an hour
>>
>>74273986
>with no connections in america

What about the thousands of beaners who have already infiltrated and anchor babied themselves ?

Sorry , anyone who denies the invasion , is a blind retarded fuck. Or an SJW bandwagoneer

I live in Arizona
I grew up in Arizona

Arizona was invaded. And Maricopa county was taking care of it..till we got cucked by obummer for 'racial profile'

>its a coincidence that all illegals in our state are brown though !

No , they literally are here. By the millions. Standing at DES as I type this. Trying to bankrupt our country by taking our benefits , and doing nothing in return
>>
File: 5000f7c418613358ad002d11.jpg (16 KB, 350x372) Image search: [Google]
5000f7c418613358ad002d11.jpg
16 KB, 350x372
>>74273986
She has a point desu. If a spic can steal your hob. Your job is shit.
>>
>>74273986

They won't take our jobs, just the tax money we worked hard for.
>>
>>74274370
* job
>>
>>74274327
Joe A. Got cucked cause he was targeting Mexicans.

And nobody cared except
>illegal Mexicans
>family members of illegal Mexicans
>blacks
>anchor babies of illegal Mexican parents
>federal gov
>ACLJEW
>>
>>74274378
THIS X9000
They don't want to work

They want to line up at the dept of economic security , get all health care taken care of for free , foodstamps and cash assistance.
>>
if she feels sorry for them then why does she want mexicans to steal poor american jobs
>>
>>74273986
They dont literally take your job, they just flood the labour market, lowering the value of your labour because of the high supply of labour.
>>
File: 1458182395915.jpg (458 KB, 856x816) Image search: [Google]
1458182395915.jpg
458 KB, 856x816
>>74273986
>Employer doesn't have to pay taxes
>Employer doesn't have to give them healthcare
>Employer can fire them whenever they want
GEE! WHY DO THEY GET THE JOBS?? LOL WHITE PEOPLE SO DUMB
>>
>>74273986
>work for below minimum wage
>don't pay taxes (majority of them)
>companies that employ them don't pay corporate taxes
>devalue price of labour by flooding the labour market
>more crime, cultural tensions, etcetera
>>
It's like they never heard of an affirmative action hire.

But the girl isn't in there for the politics, she just wanted her busted face shared repeatedly by cucks on kikebook
>>
>>74274670
Also, for some nuance, they can outcompete domestic workers because regulation doesn't apply to them.
>>
>>74273986
Is she being racist against blacks? Because thats who illegals hurt the most
>>
>>74273986
>implying you have to know english to work the fields
Liberals and women in general are subhuman
>>
>>74273986
>>74274636
She's being a condescending bitch.
There are plenty of niggers and white trash that need low skill jobs, but some cunt has an interest in importing more dumb fuckers aka spics.
>>
>>74273986

>if you're working class then you deserve to get fucked

I'm doing pretty well for myself, but for someone to have such a lack of empathy is disgusting.
>>
>>74273986

Bernie Sanders has literally hired an undocumented "activist." Picture related.
>>
>>74274370
The problem is this one, if I'm a gardener I need to find business so I go house to house promoting my business but you see a bunch of illegals that are gardening houses that me as a legal could've done.
>>
File: 1450965665822.png (145 KB, 461x454) Image search: [Google]
1450965665822.png
145 KB, 461x454
>>74273986
>Talking about jobs normally done by youngsters, students, uneducated adolescents
>Now done by brown people who have to support an evergrowing family
>Woman understanding anything about anything
>The year of our lord (4000 ad / 2) +20 - 4 = 2016
>>
>>74273986
The only answer to this is to fucking improve job inspection. If you can't keep migrants out, then at least take care of your labor market and demand that employers adjust to some standards
>>
>>74273986
>If a man rapes you, it was your fault
>>
>>74274327
This. California here. We used to give the country conservative presidents and were a prosperous, white, wholesome state that really epitomized the American dream. Then millions of foriegners came and the place magically became a poverty ridden shithole with underfunded services, crime, and an extremely leftist authoritarian government.

It used to be when millions of people came into your country and hi-jacked your government it was called an invasion and was fought against. Now they just call it "diversity" and "democracy". My country was taken from me and I never even got a chance to fight for it.

>>74274370
So now you throw your working class under the bus and prevent them from unionizing and empowering themselves because they have "shit" jobs?
>>
>>74274687
Let me play devils advocate.

>work for below minimum wage
Illegal. The employer should face consequences.
>don't pay taxes (majority of them)
Goes hand in hand with the employer who probably does shit under the table.
>companies that employ them don't pay corporate taxes
Companies that employ people illegally aren't companies you want to work for.
If your only option of employment is a tax evading, law breaking company that hires undocumented people who have come to your country illegally you should probably invest in education or a wider social circle.
>devalue price of labour by flooding the labor market
Make economy more competitive and drive down the end price of goods and services.
>>
File: 1458109814692.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1458109814692.gif
2 MB, 450x450
Sorry OP but unless you are an American, you can't possibly understand what all this cheap foreign labor means to workers.

American workers have always had a fallback position if they lost their job - you might even call them fallback jobs. Lose your job? No problem, just go to work for your brother-in-law's landscaping business for a few weeks to keep the cashflow flowing while you look for another one. Or your buddy's roofing company. Or just respond to any one of the dozens of ads for unskilled manual labor in the classified section of any city's newspaper.

This kept the economy in tip-top shape. Instead of drawing unemployment, people kept working. Instead of asking for food stamps, people just started eating cheaper food for a while. Instead of asking for Section 8 housing, people kept paying their rent or mortgage and cut back in other areas.

But no more. All those fallback jobs are gone to cheap, illegal Mexican labor.

So when an American says "Mexicans are stealing our jobs," he's not talking about HIS job. He's talking about the fallback jobs that have traditionally kept people working instead of sucking government tit.
>>
>>74275067
>Illegal. The employer should face consequences
This

If you want to keep a good labor market just force employers to do so

It's not only the migrants who are at fault here, but also businessmen
>>
File: paperhombres.png (51 KB, 670x363) Image search: [Google]
paperhombres.png
51 KB, 670x363
>>74274949

And they're massively exploited. Jobs that used to be done by 10 year olds are now being done by middle aged illegals.

Picture related. Liberals will defend this.
>>
>>74275015
>Implying American hasn't been a poverty ridden shithole for over 100 years..
>>
>>74275067
Both the ones hiring and the illegals themselves are part of the problem, obviously.
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (186 KB, 1180x664) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
186 KB, 1180x664
>>74274998
If you stop the rapist, they win.
>>
>>74273986
>supporting 21st century slavery
>>
>>74274370
The problem is, before we started flooding the US with third-world immigrants (legal and illegal), it was perfectly reasonable to have a "shit" job (construction, factory worker, landscaper) and you could support a family of 4 without your wife having to work.

Not everyone has a job that necessarily requires good speaking skills and networking/connections, etc. Some guys just want to be blue collar workers, and those are the ones hit hardest by illegal immigrants that the girl in OP's pic is shitting on.

Personally, illegal immigration doesn't affect me at all, there is a 0% chance an undocumented non-native speaker could do what I do. But I'm against it out of concern for those who it does affect. And no, I don't expect a woman at a university to understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (776 KB, 800x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
776 KB, 800x2000
>>74274327
>tfw Commiefornian

Its worse than people think over here, you literally cannot have a differing opinion on illegals outsidee rhe liberal narrative.

If you're white then you must be a racist

If you're brown you must be an Uncle Tom

And the worst illegals are the Mexican't ones, they're some of the most arrogant, hostile and entitled bitches I've ever met.
>>
File: great-depression-food-line[1].jpg (93 KB, 588x450) Image search: [Google]
great-depression-food-line[1].jpg
93 KB, 588x450
>>74275132
What a rosy picture of american history that never existed you have..
>>
>>74275132
Top Kek
>>
>>74273986
Illegal immigrants have an extensive network used to help them find work and shelter. Fuck the government funds la raza.
>>
>>74275271
but those are just old timey mexicans
>>
File: 1460062328356.jpg (100 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
1460062328356.jpg
100 KB, 423x750
>>74275271
>cherry picking from the end of the industrial revolution
>>
>>74275179
I agree with this as well. We could do a lot of good by simply enforcing fines/jail time for executives of companies that are caught engaging in commerce with illegal immigrants.

In fact, I think if we were to simply abolish birthright citizenship along with the above, we wouldn't even need deportations or to build a wall. There's be no incentive for illegal immigrants to come here anymore, and they'd all self-deport. The problem would practically take care of itself overnight with a few strokes of a pen.
>>
>>74275380
Bay area bro here

I gave up and I just start telling everyone we're gonna MAGA. If you just seem aggressive enough or dominant enough you can alpha them out of arguing. They will beta down and just get passive aggressive, then you have won.

Might help that I am half El Salvadorean.

I don't really mind the mexican illegals too much, I'd like for Trump to send all the chinks and indians back so college aged kids and minorities can get some decent jobs.
>>
>>74273986
I want to hear the same people use this phrase again when illegals are taking their white-collar jobs.
Why do they act like being an illegal immigrant is normal?
>>
>>74275292
I completely agree.
However, you can't really stop people from crossing the border illegally or overstaying a visa.
You CAN however stop them from getting employed.
The only way to curb the employment of illegals is to curb the demand for illegal work.
I can't believe a guy from a former commie country must explain how capitalism works. As long as there is demand, there will be people who want to profit from it.
>>
>>74273986
What, is she too scared to confront him or something?
>>
>>74275561
>say you are going to MAGA
>They ask how
>UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
God Trumpkin are so retaraded
>>
>>74275431

I'm talking about the modern era, you dolt, not the fucking Great Depression. I'm 50 years old. In the 1970's, I saw my father, who was in the music business and frequently found himself "between gigs," support our family with the kinds of jobs that only Mexicans working for half-wages do now.

In the 1980's, I also used these fallback jobs to get by. I lived life in the real world before the mass influx of illegal Mexicans. You live on the internet and Google Images.

tl;dr - You know nothing Jon Snow
>>
File: bluegrass.jpg (80 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
bluegrass.jpg
80 KB, 500x321
>>74275511
Before unions, most working class areas were slums. They didn't call it the Guided Age for nothing.

The idea that manufacturing and labor jobs could support the middle class really is a short period in history, from about 1910 ~ 1929, then again from 1946 ~ 1980. Mostly because of union wages in these jobs.
>>
>>74275561
408 here, I have met alot of mexicans over the years and some of them are very nice respectful people, others are pure cancer and cause a shit ton of problems. I'm not sure what part of the bay you are from, but in san jose they are responsible for the majority of violent crimes.
>>
>>74273986
>NOT
>AN
>ARGUMENT
>>
Leftards are against classism except for all those times like this when they attack working class white folks.
>>
>>74275860
I'm not against private unions, I think they play a vital role in ensuring fair pay for workers. Public unions (BART especially) are just a nuisance that hold the infrastructure hostage when they want a raise.
>>
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 963x1746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 963x1746
>>74275561
If I can thank those mexicans for one thing is that they gave me aggressive and made me learn how to defend myself.

My parents immigrated legally from El Salvador during the war and my dad especially always had this disdain for mexishit illegals who he thought were arrogant and unamerican. Add that Mexicans are actually racist and will even go after you if you're the wrong type of brown, I've had to take on mexishits my entire life.

I'm an adult now and I know that you can deal with some illegal mexican or Chicano nationalist like any other wannabe tough guy, I Love my country and I'm tired of seeing it get invaded by these fucking leeches.

I tell them and their white libtard enablers that I want to MAGA and they always flip shit and I'm always willing to square off, I might win some and I might lose some but I'm tired of American nationalist getting walked all over.
>>
>>74275813
>making shit up
God you shills are annoying. At least come up with arguments so we can debate.

This place used to be fun as fuck to go and challenge my beliefs and get proved wrong time and time again, now since these faggots shills are here it's just stupid shitposts that mean nothing.
>>
>>74275822
You lived in an anomaly era where the american economy was more isolated than now. Before and after this period wages for manual labor have been and are once again low.

I'm about the same age as you.. 44.
>>
>>74273986
if a neighborhood is majority spanish-speaking through infestation and jobs require fluent spanish and fake "we share culture, la raza" crap like shit-stained versions of "irish" cunts, then yeah.

It's literally what these subhumans believe whites and jews behave like, hiring their own, speaking their own college bro language etc
>>
>>74274681
>subhumans go in and allow themselves to be treated as such, slaving for $0,01 a week and setting the standard for the new normal not only in terms of jobs and workers' rights but culturally as well (into becoming a slum hell of overcompensating "macho" manlet cucks of pure misery)
yeah i cant understand why people wouldnt welcome this change
>>
>>74273986
>if a nigger with an IQ 30 points lower than yours and no freedom can steal your cotton-picking job, I feel sorry for you!
>therefore there's no need to fight back slavery
>>
>>74273986
This argument has always been complete bull shit.
You realize illegal immigrants will sleep in a 1 bed room house with a dozen people in one room right?
They depress wages and living standards.
THey ruin schools with their kids.
and
they get hired because they are exploitable, they aren't going to report the boss forcing you to handle lead boat paint without providing masks.
>>
>>74275067
because cheap goods is the only thing that matters right?
Not a safe stable culture
>>
>>74274327
Arizona was Mexico
>>
>>74276867
So your argument is because the US economy is worse now, we need MORE workers?
>>
>>74274172

fpbp

and /thread
>>
>>74279996
oh shut the fuck up, Arizona was Mexico between 1822 and and 1848. It's been part of the US for FAR longer. It was apart of Spain for longer too. It wasn't even settled by mexcio and had a small population.
Mexico had such a shit weak government, they were glad to leave too, not much has changed.
"original boarders" are bullshit propaganda
>>
>>74280044
I've worked in manufacturing for nearly 20 years. There is actually a labor shortage. The reason? because white and blacks don't want the shit manufacturing jobs anymore. they don't want to spend a 10 hour day gutting chickens. I've been to 100's of factories in the US, its the same story over and over. They want $17 a hour and full medical to do a non-skilled task or they refuse to work there, so when a factory needs workers, they hire immigrants. Its no different than the steel mills of the late 1800's or chicago stockyards who did the same thing.

Its not that the economy is worse, its that labor costs are too high in the US to compete with the rest of the world. If we don't like that, we should stop buying low cost shit at wal-mart
>>
>>74273986
I wonder what she thinks about the minimum wage and the fact illegals are hired because they'll take less.
>>
>>74273986
rich, white, liberal classism at its finest
>>
>>74280501
you realize if the immigrants weren't around they would be forced to pay the higher wages? (and us slightly higher prices)
Wages can go lower too, there is a never ending supply of 3d worlders, why not let illegals from everywhere come for free? Then wages can be even lower for the business, then they can pay a dollar a week. So whats your point? illegal immigration is good because it keeps wages low? "low" is a arbitratory term. You think prices willl go lower too? they won't
>>
>>74274370
yeah, but you know shit job exists and being able to have that job is quite crucial for some people who get fucked in some way or made poor decisions in their past. ofc it's just a free market issue tho, capitalism doesn't care about your nationality.
>>
>>74274370
Pretty sure the majority of the older (30+ age) people on this board were raised by parents working jobs that either required only a HS diploma or nothing at all. If u don't hate illegal beaners for stealing all the blue collar jobs, then u grew up disconnected with reality. People should have to rack up $40k in student loan debt for a white collar job so we can sleep at night knowing our boss isn't just gonna hire Pedro to do it for $2/hour under the table.
>>
>>74281266
you can even blame OP who hires emigrants, even if he don't want, he have to do it
>>
>>74275822
>I saw my father, who was in the music business and frequently found himself "between gigs,

sounds like a hippy
>>
>>74280868
Actually you do get lower prices because if someone is making something at a lower cost, that the competitor, they can undercut and gain market share but offering a lower cost point. Its how competition works.

Actually prices are far lower on many items. Look at TV's in the 70's TV's were relatively expensive, now the are a commodity people don't even bother fixing them anymore.
>>
>>74273986
>democrats don't like low skilled workers unless they are illegals

This is quite a stance
>>
>>74279996
Mexico was Spain

And before that it was various Aztec-Mayan tribes

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>74273986
Black people are the worst affected by illegal immigration.

Whenever people want to be snooty about illegals taking an idiot's job, call them racist and explain that the black community is disproportionately affected by illegal immigration.
>>
>>74282246
Low prices means nothing if the majority of the population can't afford to buy anything because they have no income.
I'd rather pay a higher price knowing I'm helping to support a fellow American, than to 'cheap-out' and pay for an illegal immigrant who isn't even spending the majority of his/her paycheck in this country because they're sending it back to their home country.
>>
>>74283355
>>74282724

But then again, they keep hiring illegals because it's all about profit maximization
>>
>>74283355
Fucking this

Who are you people willing to sell out our nation just to get cheaper consumer goods from Walmart???

Mom and pop shops and smaller retails will actually have a chance to compete against the big boxes without being constantly under cut

Sony, Samsung, lg will have to open manufacturing plants in OUR country to haul heir gadgets here
>>
>Illegal immigrants rent and buy cheap homes
>Prices rise, Americans need to work more
>Can't find second job because all the cheap temp labor is filled by illegals so everyone else takes up all the part time jobs
>>
>>74274172
sounds like mexicans are better than americans if they can live and work for under the min wage. companies are moving to mexico because they are the superior capitalist nation. cucked as fuck
>>
>>74275067

>Invest in Education
goodgoy.jpg
Tired of being debt because illegal driving your wage down? Take out 50k shekel loan. Come to Goy University. We gif job illegal no take.

>Don't work for people who evade taxes

Goy pls don't work for Google, Apple, Intel, or any big corporation where u make good living. Life goal should be work at local Bob's Hardware Store. He no have accountants, lawyers, and overseas connection so he pay all tax!

-----
On a serious note:

>Reducing wages means costs go down

No. When the market for raw materials gets flooded, prices go down. When the market for available workers get flooded, wages go down but product costs stay the same; the employer is happy that people are willing to do the same job for less money but that savings isn't passed on to the consumer. When companies meet operational cost goals (like sales-to-labor percentage), management gets bonus check; when companies meet and exceed labor goals, they don't decide to have a sale on the product. The price of a barrel of oil is 0% dependent on if Johnny Rigworker gets a raise or paycut.
>>
File: 1462409642142.jpg (33 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1462409642142.jpg
33 KB, 540x405
>>74284065
You have no idea how disheartening it is when I go to a mom and pop-esque store looking for a particular item only to find out that it's not made in America anymore. Since I'm a mother, a lot of baby products/women's fashion I try to find "Made In America" but I have to literally google search stores miles away in Chicago because the industry doesn't exist/dying/too small to work "large scale".
I want to be proud of my country, but it's like I have to flip every stone to find a reason to be proud of it.
>>
>>74275015
>>74274327

Maryland here.

We went from 62% white to 52% white with under-18 being just 42% white in only 8 years of Martin O'Malley. He imported literally hundreds of thousands of illegal spics that shat out anchor babies by the half dozen each.

And don't give me the excuse that "it was Mexican territory once" - Maryland is one of the original Thirteen Colonies, and it's been quite literally colonized by every shade of shitskin under the sun in just a few short years.
>>
>>74273986
>Rich guy refuses to pay workers.
>They quit.
>He buses in illegals.
>Downtown is little mexico.
ADIOS MIJO GRINGO WHY U SO RACISS AND LAZY AJAJAJAJAJAJAJ.
Fucking spics.
>>
""""""""""UNDOCUMENTED PERSON""""""""""""""
>>
File: nRMrxNh.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
nRMrxNh.png
19 KB, 200x200
>>74282246
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.