[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOOGLE REACHES A NEW LEVEL OF GOOD GOYISM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22
File: Goygle.png (20 KB, 758x604) Image search: [Google]
Goygle.png
20 KB, 758x604
Google is doing their best to let everyone know that they're proud supporters of the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi_tGaGyyM8

Embed related is where the link takes you.
>>
Transgender-ism is mental illness(Gender Dysphoria) masked as humanitarianism and >50% of people who get sex change operations kill themselves

Imagine treating people with Anorexia by chopping off their stomachs

Imagine treating people with Bulimia by giving them puke medicine

Imagine treating people with Body Dysmorphia by giving them steroids

Now imagine that treating people with Gender Dysphoria is called 'transitioning' where a mentally ill person recieves life-altering hormones that re-shape their cosmetic appearance

Then they get their balls chopped off and dick inverted, or vice versa.
ITS A DISEASE, RETARD
>>
>>74239890

I just saw this.

What the fuck I'm so sick of this permanent victim crusade. Now it's fucking trannies as the civil rights movement of the week.

We are obsessing over mentally ill freaks who comprise 0.3% of the population.
>>
>doing their best
>no doodle
>>
>>74242474
>no doodle
FAGS BTFO
>>
>>74242069
Yup. I just wonder what will happen once this movement is over. Pedophiles? Otherkin? Furries? Since trannies are considered a legitimate movement even though they are literally playing make-believe, I say there is nothing that is off limits anymore.
>>
>>74239890
>Why We Fight

Swapping one propaganda film for another
>>
I use Linux, it doesn't update a Chromium on a whim. I'll wait until the buzz abates.
>>
File: 1454413278203.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1454413278203.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>74239926
>majority of the comments
>the amount of likes

FIX THIS /POL/
>>
>>74239890
Why doesn't /pol/ make it's own search engine?
We could you know
>>
>>74243037
they're already pushing around at the edges of pedophiles and beastiality in the NYT, if you've paid attention

they can only do this when they're in power though. they'll just continue to agitate racial issues if we gain power.

the next movement will effectively be "kill white people," I'm at least 70% sure, and I've got a good track record for this
>>
>>74239890

Why does the left make up these phobias. I had no idea people were genuinely scared of gays and trannies. I don't think I've ever seen someone run in terror when they say a gay dude walking down the street.
>>
>>74243037
> pedophiles
possibly, but I doubt it. Because of the sheer amount of damage child molestation causes the victim, pedophilia is extremely stigmatized. Transgender had a neutral, maybe slightly negative connotation, but pedophilia is an extreme negative one.

> otherkin
Possibly, but I sure as shit hope nobody actually buys into this shit. I think that otherkin (along with genderqueer/gender fluid) is too much for the general public to accept. Plus, if you think about it, what would those special snowflake tumblrinas go to if these are accepted? They need a label to slap on themselves so they can say they are oppressed.

> furries
Also doubt it. Furries are basically just a fetish. I doubt that would become any more accepted than other fetishes (foot fetish, domination, etc.) because it's a sexual thing, not just an identity.
>>
>>74243643
CuckCuckGo.
>>
>>74240114
>>50% of people who get sex change operations kill themselves
Is this true?

My brother became my sister and just got the operation after years of meds and therapy. She seems to be having the best time of her life (she's been married to the same woman during all of this for the last 15 years).

I hope she doesn't kill herself =(
>>
>>74243770
that's not the point

Xphobia is literally the adult version of "oh, you don't wanna X? chiiiiiiickeeeeeen!"
>>
File: fag.png (15 KB, 759x628) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
15 KB, 759x628
Tip top lel, russian google page doesn't have that.
>>
>>74243886
I don't think it is. I could see it as a (albeit high) figure for transgenders as a whole, but I'd imagine that comes from the dissonance between your genitals and mind.
>>
>>74243991
why does your gov even allow google to exist?
>>
File: jesselanter.jpg (21 KB, 422x322) Image search: [Google]
jesselanter.jpg
21 KB, 422x322
>>74239926
>why we """"""""fight"""""""
>>
>>74243037
My guess would be incest.
>>
File: UKNO.png (20 KB, 1875x752) Image search: [Google]
UKNO.png
20 KB, 1875x752
>>74239890
>America
>Not Cucked
kek
>>
>>74244061
Shes redpilled as fuck too. Hates SJWs with a passion and knows that she had a mental illness that required a certain treatment.
>>
>>74243792
In regards to pedos, they will shift our viewing of them from degenerates that need to be jailed to mentally ill needing help, and to be accepted for who they are, and have them try to not act on their urges.

After that is full established i have no doubt they will begin to push for lowerig age of concent. This will only get lower over time with the rise of giving children the right to choose what gender they are, why not let them choose to concent to sex with whoever they want?

My guess is htis will be done ovee the course of a generation, probably over 50 years. All real change occurs when you teach the kids what the world is like before they can shape it for themselves.
>>
>>74243886
>>74244061
Apparently it is, actually.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

I imagine that comes primarily from regret and/or thinking that the reassignment surgery would fix all issues (if you had depression before, you'll probably still have depression afterwards unless your depression was 100% from gender dysphoria). If she seems happy, she probably doesn't regret it, so she's probably pretty much out of the woods.
>>
>>74243991
Yeah its against the law to post homosexual stuff there.
>>
>>74244166
>knows that she had a mental illness that required a certain treatment
>decided that certain treatment was cutting his dick off
Your brothers not too bright.
>>
>>74239926

HI! *Waves*

what a fun video
>>
>>74244190
I doubt it, this is probably what people projected in the 70s, honestly. Culture has phases. I wouldn't really be surprised if we go into a more conservative phase in 5-10 years like the 80s.
>>
>>74239890

I, for one, agree with Google. There is no reason to fear homosexuals or transgendered individuals. They both have mental diseases that are designed to end their bloodlines.
>>
>>74240114
>>74243886
I believe the US suicide percentage post-op was 42% but I can't remember where I saw that figure.
>>
>>74244209
DESU she was way more depressed as a man. ever since she started with the hormones shes been extremely social, more hardworking and a joy to be around. She used to be insanely depressed and have body issues as a man, even when we were kids.

>>74244239
>born mentally/emotionally a woman
>somehow making your body match your mind is a bad idea.
>>
>>74244284
You have more hope for the world than i do anon. I really hope you end up being right.
>>
>>74244228
No, it's against the law to propogandize it towards children.

As it should be fucking everywhere.
>>
>>74244228
I heard putin's in the closet, that's why his wife left him. Not to mention he hates Pussy Riot
>>
>>74244239
>this
>this
>this

Why the state doesent say anything about the expenses of having to take care of trans people (who got a cost intensive healthcare necessity) while they say this shit about fat people? When the risk is even related to violent behavior for trans whereas a fatty will rarely resort to violence
>>
>>74239926
what fucking rights are they missing?
has this ever been specified?

some homo gets killed for being a homo, it's a crying fucking shame, but murder is already illegal. What more do you want?
>>
>>74244661
Hormones are cheap af. And I'm pretty sure most trans people aren't gonna be super violent.
>>
>>74244486
>liking jewish feminists who fuck on camera and shove chicken up their vagina
For what purpose
>>
>>74239890
>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
>still scared of gays and trannies
Get over it you outcast losers
>>
>>74244340
Don't you just love how 4chan changes the accronym for to be honest to desu? It does it with the short version of family too where it goes to senpai. The issue probably was just gender dysphoria. If she didn't have any other problems then the surgery would just alleviate the one issue. If she also had comorbid depression or anxiety, the issue would arise where she would expect the surgery to fix everything, then be disappointed when it doesn't, but that doesn't sound like it's the case. Definitely good to hear.

>>74244366
I dunno, it just seems like everything exists in cycles. The generation following the millennials will probably be more conservative as somewhat of a backlash, that's how it seems to have been historically. I could be wrong though, but let's hope I'm not.
>>
>>74239890

>The current year
>Using spoogle and not duckduckgo
>>
>>74244340
>implying you can prove you are born with mentality not fit to your gender

If this was a logic society this people would belong to the looneybin, this is a fucking joke, and you are litterally allowing people to destroy themself mentally and physically.
>>
>>74244340
>ever since she started with the hormones shes been extremely social, more hardworking and a joy to be around. She used to be insanely depressed
sounds like me after a pint LOL
;_;
>>
>>74244765
Personally I think what needs to be done first is that lgbt people need guarenteed workplace protection on a fedral level. As it is now people can be fired just for being trans. Also teaching kids about being trans and trans people so they are seen as more normal in school. Also healthcare should be required to cover hormones and when we have national healthcare sexual reassignment surgery should be covered.
>>
People have the right to be gay and I have the right to condemn them for it.
>>
>>74244340
>somehow making your body match your mind is a bad idea.

His body is no closer to matching his mind now than before. His cells still have the Y-chromosome. And have you ever considered what the fuck having "a female mind" even means? Seriously explain that to me. It stems from some bizarre sexist stereotypes and gender roles. "If I wear a skirt, chop of my dick and giggle a lot I am totally 100% female now!" Cause that it what it means to be a woman, right?

I am also having strong doubts that "your brother" is you.
>>
File: CURRENTYEAR.png (388 KB, 577x324) Image search: [Google]
CURRENTYEAR.png
388 KB, 577x324
>2016
>using google
>>
>>74239926
Fuck the UN, half of the member nations still have the death penalty for gays.
>>
>>74244808
Is it cooked or raw chicken?
>>
>>74244938
job security is not the governments job
you can't legally mandate people's perceptions
transgenderism is not an illness, LGBT'ers themselves campaigned for that to become the official truth
>>
>>74245051
I think it was frozen chicken from the store
>>
>>74245109
Lol
>>
File: Captura.png (13 KB, 801x353) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
13 KB, 801x353
what a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>74244785
You clearly dont know the implication of putting synthetic hormones in your body, it will decay your body and the chance of endocrinal tumor will skyrocket, and the expenses for a faggot who got a tumor at 40 because its 15 years thats on hormone therapy are gonna be payed by taxpayers. Its not right, and therefore this kind of stuff will make the the normal people very angry when they will have to pay money for a bandage in ER while transitiong is cost free.
Its litterally priviliged status, and this difference in trreatment con only push more the right wing movement in all EU.
>>
File: Udklip.png (19 KB, 1213x659) Image search: [Google]
Udklip.png
19 KB, 1213x659
>>74239890
We don't even have it and we are next to sweden
How cucked are you?
>>
>>74245059
When the government already provides workplace protections to many disadvantaged groups of people it's just fair that those protections should apply to all why need them. If someone does a good job and is a great employee but decided to transition the company shouldn't be able to fire them for that.
>>
>>74243037
There is no genetic basis for any of those, so fuck em.

Im still out on the trans issue, but gays have a purpose when we look at it from a Darwinian perspective. Mainly that in social animals they can take care of the offspring of their siblings, making those more successful and continuing their gene-pool that way. Best example is emperor penguins, they have gay couples of both sexes that take care of orphaned eggs.

Pedophilia probably is a side effect of our sex drive going haywire, evolution isn't perfect after all, but completely unacceptable nonetheless. Otherkins and all that shit has no genetic basis so is completely retarded borderline shit.
>>
>>74244878
>straya
>faggot lover

It was inevitable since being an island of convincted criminals clearly works in favor of the practice of faggotry and crossdressing and such.

You are filth, enjoy picking up your aplles in your shitty factory.
>>
>>74244915
duckduckgo's search results are such shit though. I still use it, but it's annoying as hell that the first 5 links are almost always either shady websites or shit that has been updated 4 years ago.
>>
>>74245282
Trans peoples hormones are regulated by endocrinologists who make sure that it's as safe as possible. Every medical thing will be a "burden" on the taxpayers, but it's just a neccesary expense. We certainly have enough of we just cut a tiny portion from our militairy budget.
>>
I don't seem to be having it either.
>>
>>74244938
Hi mr jewish shekelgrabber, are you enjoying this degenerates times?
I hope you get fucked in the ass by some drunk somalian trans faggot.
>>
>>74239890
>GOOD GOYISM
They're Jews, they're not good goyim, they're the puppet masters.

>>74244228
Bless Putin
>>
>>74245425
Yeah but the job is crucial to the decision. You can't make legislation that accounts for every individual case.
How do you know where to draw the line?

And that's before you start getting religion and shit involved, then it becomes a pissing match of 'your rights are infringing on my rights'.

If you have any ideas then please share, because holding signs saying "LOVE AND PEACE" isn't working.
>>
>>74244920
I don't see what the problem is? Who cares what others do? Also she paid for it ENTIRELY by herself through hard work, she didnt get any handouts from the state.
>>
earlier this year they had some fucking arabic about syrians invading canada
>>
>>74245576
1. How dare you imply I'm jewish. I'm christian and my forefathers have been christian for centuries.
2. We don't have somolians here. I'd love getting fugged by another transgirl though so thanks.
>>
File: 1463261110928.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463261110928.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>74239890
This is honestly too far Google. Fucking Goyism to the max.
>>
>>74245634
We just need to offer protections so that they can sue if they were doscriminated against. The judge will make his judgment. It's already been established that religious people don't have a right to descriminate based on faith.
>>
>>74239890
If I knew this is what the future held in 1990, I would taken myself out as soon as possible.

Enough with this gay earth.
>>
>>74245434
You assume that people have a logical and well reasoned opinion on the matter instead of blindly following whatever they are told is progressive. I used to think that that was the case, I too have nothing against gay people. However I have come to realize that even most of the people supporting gay rights can not tell you WHY. They actually can not. They simply say "You are a bigot!" if you don't support those rights.

This is why the progressives are becoming the regressives, supporting Islamic culture, not because it is logical to do so, but because it is "progressive" to do so. They will tell you again you are a bigot if you don't. So whatever the narrative is, they will support without a second of thought as to why. This is why they support trannies. Not because it makes sense, (it doesn't at all) but because it always got grouped with the LGB.

TL:DR: People are unironically in reality sheep. Progressives will support whatever the agenda is for the day, even if it logically goes against other progressive ideals. (see Muslims)
>>
>>74245867
and you're different?
>>
File: fags.png (19 KB, 1342x892) Image search: [Google]
fags.png
19 KB, 1342x892
heh
>>
File: ggl.jpg (31 KB, 1158x634) Image search: [Google]
ggl.jpg
31 KB, 1158x634
>>74239890

They would not even dare.
>>
>>74243037
I'm going to bet polygamy -> incest -> beast -> pedo
>>
>>74245908
Yes? I have actual reasoning behind my opinions, I can change them if confronted with new evidence. The best way to tell is that I will not support something that goes against my other ideals, unlike the regressives who (unknowingly) do so. Again, they follow what is trendy, they have buzzwords but can not articulate their reasoning behind the buzzwords.

I mean, explain to me how not following narratives blindly (like me) is the same as following narratives blindly.
>>
>>74245867

The sheep thing is true.

Tribal people believe unga bunga makes the rain and oopa choopa helps warriors and whatever.

White people made 'being cool' their tribal beleif system, and for totally lame people who aren't actually cool being a progressive loser is a cheat way to be cool without having to actually be cool.
>>
File: no gays here.png (18 KB, 1245x860) Image search: [Google]
no gays here.png
18 KB, 1245x860
Don't see anything
>>
>>74239890
Don't give a shit about them.
Use duckduckmeow
>>
>>74244190
>In regards to pedos, they will shift our viewing of them from degenerates that need to be jailed to mentally ill needing help
We don't jail pedophiles.
It is not illegal to be a pedophile.
>>
>>74246251
>Progressiveness
>Cool
Pick one.
>>
File: VH3rwsCg.png (496 KB, 680x738) Image search: [Google]
VH3rwsCg.png
496 KB, 680x738
Search "TrigglyPuff"

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, NO MATCHES FOUND

Goggle is turning into shit.
>>
>>74246853
I get matches. Both images and web pages.
>>
>>74246853
I also don't get the tranny pride shit.
>>
>>74246922

huh.

it was removed a couple days ago for me.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (17 KB, 1003x604) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
17 KB, 1003x604
>>74239890
We are Degeneracy Free
>>
>>74243537
I disliked it 7 times just for you, anon
>>
>>74246922
Don't take the bait...
>>
>>74246962
Sure thing bub.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 768x929) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 768x929
>>74239890
problem?
>>
Google "all muslims are terrorists"
>>
>>74239890
Why cant we have a international day against faggotry, they need to allow it otherwise they are oppressing us.
>>
>>74247132
how can some people and especially moot do this to themselves?
>>
File: nah.png (139 KB, 643x495) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
139 KB, 643x495
nah
>>
Only liberals would think to invent a holiday made to celebrate the non-celebration of something.

Because nothing says "I'm against hatred" like a day dedicated to hating something.
>>
File: 1390283272477.gif (2 MB, 382x289) Image search: [Google]
1390283272477.gif
2 MB, 382x289
>>74239926
DISLIKED
>>
File: 1458621336775.gif (3 MB, 530x672) Image search: [Google]
1458621336775.gif
3 MB, 530x672
I identify as an animu. Check your 3D privilege.
>>
>>74243886
Be happy with your brother as long as you can. Eventually, the realization that he's just a mutilated man will hit him and he will kill himself.
>>
>>74244284
I'm afraid you're wrong. I'm doing a doctorate in psychology and whenever pedophilia comes up, its discussed as a tragic condition resulting from childhood abuse that requires tenderness and care. remember that the APA is always at the forefront of pimping degeneracy.

psychology today (shit rag) is also pushing it:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/what-the-wild-things-are/201207/do-pedophiles-deserve-sympathy
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201603/non-offending-pedophiles-suffer-isolation
>>
>>74246335
To other progressives just saying you agree with them is a reason to applaud
>>
>>74245543
>cut military to pay for tranny surgery
>figuratively cutting our dicks off so we can cut dicks off
>>
>>74245543
Safe as possible still means a greater chance of dying of cancer 15-20 years earlier, with the added bonus you aren't actually doing anything to fix the co-morbidities, leading to permanent head cases or suicides.

This is like trying to cure a man with a flu by giving him a cold pack.
>>
>>74248888
Damn son.
>>
File: 1449208155283.jpg (281 KB, 748x992) Image search: [Google]
1449208155283.jpg
281 KB, 748x992
>>74245543
stop right there

anytime you spend a single fucking tax dollar you are saying "I'd be willing to use lethal force to make someone go to prison for this".
Right now you are saying that you think it would be justifiable to send people to prison at gunpoint if they refused to fund tranny hormone therapy.

Because that's what happens, you know, right? If I refuse to pay my taxes where do you think I'd end up?
>>
File: thehuntingground.jpg (253 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
thehuntingground.jpg
253 KB, 670x377
>>74239926
>we wuz placards 'n shit
>>
>>74243841
I kek'd
>>
>>74245012
>And have you ever considered what the fuck having "a female mind" even means?
Accepting bitch gender role.
>>
File: 11.jpg (64 KB, 1911x953) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
64 KB, 1911x953
>>74239890
Superior type of google reporting in.
>>
>>74239890
Cool.

I guess that means they're anti-Islam as well, right?

RIGHT???
>>
>>74240114
Missed the obvious.

Relieving depression through alcohol.
>>
>>74243886
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.