[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it exactly with westerners praising Putin so much? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1443486687262.png (283 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
1443486687262.png
283 KB, 615x345
What is it exactly with westerners praising Putin so much?

Do they even know how it's like living under constant fear that a country with the second most powerful military doesn't like the fact that we are just upgrading our defences and could attack us anytime?

Putin didn't do shit in Syria, he cut off a way for ISIS to get money and fucked off.

I'd rather let my shithole of a country be a vassal for USA then be Russia's bitch.

Supporting Putin means you're just a left wing cuck who supports communism but never actually experienced it. Prove me right.
>>
>>74228780

What you must understand is that Putin's popularity is not truly related to what his actions may or may not be.

Much of it is based on the simple fact that the majority of the western leaders are either bumbling fools, treacherous women, or downright corrupted tools. When people see Putin they don't see him for what he is, but they do think, "Fuck, I wish at least my country's leader would PRETEND not to hate ME, that at least he wouldn't act like a complete FOOL."

As ol' Laden said, people like the strong horse.

But serious folks still know Putin is far from perfect, and actually corrupted as well.

Beats Merkel and Khan though.
>>
>>74228983
First brit best bong
>>
Trump and Putin will form an alliance and destroy the cultural marxist experiment in Europe! Only then can our people be free again.
>>
File: trumputin.jpg (233 KB, 1795x864) Image search: [Google]
trumputin.jpg
233 KB, 1795x864
>>74229245
>>
>>74228983
>When people see Putin they don't see him for what he is, but they do think, "Fuck, I wish at least my country's leader would PRETEND not to hate ME, that at least he wouldn't act like a complete FOOL."

That's because Russia's media (and like any other media really) only shows what they want you to see.

>Putin is far from perfect, and actually corrupted as well.

Agreed.

Most politicians are corrupt more or less in their own way, voting has been pretty much lately "vote for the least corrupt one".

>Beats Merkel and Khan though.
Agreed.
>>
>>74229617
>That's because Russia's media (and like any other media really) only shows what they want you to see.
Western media shows nothing about Putin at all.

And you think that Putin's supporters in Russia dont know that he's corrupt as hell? Of course we do. We know about that huge money flow in Chechnya, we know about how shitty lifw in Siberia.

But at least he GIVES A SHIT about Russia. He could drain all the resources from country and nobody will stop him. And instead he's trying to do something better for all of us.

And let's see how things going in non-corrup Germany or Sweden.
>>
>>74228780
He kinda looks like James Bond
>>
>>74228780
How does it feel to be a gypsy, you fuck?
>>
File: putin.png (340 KB, 1556x1252) Image search: [Google]
putin.png
340 KB, 1556x1252
He stands up (or at least pretends to do it) for things that most people have come to wish for because they lost faith in their politicians and the state of world affairs.

The anti war sentiment in the world, and particularly USA is pretty strong after all the wars in the middle east. Putin stood up, did his shit and now Syria seems to be finally standing up on its own.
The people that have done their homework about Ukraine know that the annexation of crimea was legal under international law, too.
The anti globalism feeling is strong, and he advocates for a multipolar world where the hegemony of the US doesn't exist. That's also one of the things that made Trump be more appreciated by many.
He criticizes the EU, NATO, and other organizations which people from all over the world are growing to reject too.
There's also the fact that no matter what, he's badass, and doesn't reek of bullshit as much as any other modern leader right now.

He's an alternative that shines not for his particular greatness as much as he does because he seems to be the only respectable and sane guy in a world ruled by madmen.
>>
>>74228780

because he makes our leaders look weak and retarded. Could you imagine my PM trying to deal with putin? I almost hope he just starts annexing part of canada because le quantum physics man would literally do nothing.
>>
File: RAW-monarchy-vs-democracy.jpg (28 KB, 736x205) Image search: [Google]
RAW-monarchy-vs-democracy.jpg
28 KB, 736x205
>>74228780
>What is it exactly with westerners praising Putin so much?

We envy Russia. Russia has a President who at least tries to appear to make decisions based on the interests of Russia.

We haven't had a US President who did that in more than 100 years.

>Putin didn't do shit in Syria, he cut off a way for ISIS to get money and fucked off.

He did more than any other outside force has done for Syria. And knowing when to push and when to hold is a good thing. Add that to point 1 above, in fact.

>I'd rather let my shithole of a country be a vassal for USA then be Russia's bitch.

That's not the choice though. You can be the USAs bitch, not even a proper vassal really. Or, you can play with Russia on much more even and respectful terms.

What a fucking cuck you must be if you are supporting NATO bro. You're not thinking clearly or else you're just fucking with us.
>>
>>74228780
>Supporting Putin means you're just a left wing cuck
The left hates Putin rightfully so. Its you conservitards who suck his dick
>>
What people don't realize is that everyone in a position of actual power in Russia today is a product of the Communist bureaucracy and educational system.

Most Eastern Bloc countries and Soviet Republics purged their security services of Communists and rebuilt them from the ground up after the collapse and some opened the secret archives to the public, but not Russia.

No, they kept all the old KGB people in the same positions.

They even continue to operate out of the exact same building.

All they did was change the sign on the door, figuratively speaking, from KGB to FSB.

Literally the exact same individuals who ran or were being trained to run disinformation and subversion operations all around the globe for the USSR continued to work for the Kremlin, all they did was change tactics.

The pervasive intelligence apparatus of the KGB was the only state organ that remained intact and even grew more powerfu as the rest of the state crumbled.

After the failed coup of 1992 these KGB elites bided their time and mobilized their vast resources (including billions in USSR's gold reserves they hid) in preparation to take power in a 'soft' coup for years and finally accomplished this quietly by blackmailing Yeltsin by threatening to expose his corruption into appointing a KGB man as his successor.

They cast off the communist ideology, although roughly 60% of the economy is now directly or indirectly under state control, but the "Siloviki" have one again siezed control of all the levers of power in Russia.

Geopolitically speaking, the view from the Kremlin is the same regardless of whether you are a Tsar or a Communist dictator or a KGB man like Putin, so they still have the exact same strategy of dividing and conquering Europe, pushing back against USA and whatever else they can in order to expand their influence.

In other words, it's pretty much all the same people pursuing pretty much all the same strategic goals, but using different tactics in terms of subversion.
>>
>>74232754
Well, of course i don't expect any other country to give a fuck about mine and its people. Be it russian, chinese, united statesian control, my country will be the powerless goy.

But i just can't wait to see your fat ass fall from that throne you're sitting in right now. I don't mind making a deal with the devil.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.