[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ was thinking of picking up "confessions of an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Hey /pol/ was thinking of picking up "confessions of an economic hitman" if you guys have read it, let me know what you thought, worth the buy?
>>
Looks interesting bump!
>>
It's an easy read. Reasonably well written and the content is pretty interesting. Just adds more cynicism to the redpill though.
>>
>>74219125
It's a real nice look into the buttfuckery that goes on in international finance. Perkins basically was tasked with going into developing countries, selling them on huge loans to par for infrastructure such as roads, dams, electrical grid, and then making sure that they could not pay it off to the agreed upon terms. Then the country was ripe for fire sale looting of resources and entering into the real shit tier repayment options. At least the fucker has some remorse for the shit he pulled, but it is apparent the it isn't just 3rd world nations that are experiencing this kind of swindling at the hands of the "chosen people".
>>
>>74219803
Does it take a lot of knowledge on economics/finance to correctly understand?
>>
>>74219803
>>74220187
sweet, thanks guys
>>
>>74220222
No. Written in a very basic way.
>>
>>74220516
Ok! Seems interesting. I know the US does stuff like that, but I don't understand what exactly.
>>74220187
Still a bit better than supporting coups I guess.
>>
>2020: Confessions of a Multiculturalist Hit Womyn

Just wait and see
>>
>>74220222
No, in fact you will learn a lot and probably become a better person.
>>
>>74220187
Thanks for the summary BTW.
Looks like the book gets a lot of "Nuh huh, it didn't happen! This is paranoia, he's a conspiracy theorist!", but the CIA has done things 1000 times worse. If it gives the US access to natural resources and spreads their influence, of course they're gonna do it.
>>
>hey guys should I read?
>yeah ok didn't think so either

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Just read the god damn book
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.